Previous thread FAQ:
>Where do I look up tanks?
tanks.gg/wot/
>How do I find people to platoon with?
Ask in the Veeky Forums channel

>Archived threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/wotg/

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.worldoftanks.asia/index.php?/topic/74701-tactics-strategies-to-fight-against-or-to-fight-in-the-nameless-no-balance-discussion-allowed/
youtu.be/vxdkwQj9eHA?t=4m50s
tanks.gg/v09191ct/tank/wz-111-1-4/modules
worldoftanks.eu/en/news/special-offers/summer-sales-2017/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

obj 777 looks shitty from replays I've seen, guess it has been powercreeped as well.

the last thread was up for just south of a week
how do we save this crappy game from the snow monkeys?

We don't. There's nothing to really save.

anime tanks are the only way to save this game now

On the bright side there's only about 3 or 4 generals that are slower than us.

I wonder who could be behind this post

>early morning nigga hours

why are you keeping this general alive? just let it die

>being this obsessed
shaking my head

I'd argue that the reason it had a high winrate early on it's release was because subhuman asians were too stupid to aim for the lower plate or flank it, now that it has existed for some time even the monkeys are learning how to kill it. One of the petrol-huffing asians even made a topic about it:
forum.worldoftanks.asia/index.php?/topic/74701-tactics-strategies-to-fight-against-or-to-fight-in-the-nameless-no-balance-discussion-allowed/

It has the unique downside of height+gun depression and varying thickness of the upper plate, I appreciate WG's attempts at giving it downsides, the Blitz version has a full 8 degrees gun depression all around and the entire upper plate has the same thickness.

The monkeys there were just too stupid to learn it and expected that they should be able to just auto-pen the upper plate or huge cupola, instead of you know, treat it like a new content in a video game and figure out how it works.

anyone have any recommendations for a game like this, a free to play game game that i can grind my face on?

Play russian heavies. It gets better after the T-28

how do I play the M4 Revalorise?

The Nameless is good, but if people are going to call one of them OP, it should be the Namelss. That thing can run rings around other tanks and flank all day, but of course that requires too much effort for the heavy/TD dadgamers so nobody recognizes it.

you're made of paper
you have a high caliber laser canon
figure it out???

Shit, it should be the Edelweiss, fucked up there.

Damn these damage indicators are so OP

*50kph intensifies*

Master FastyFetus has already said Nameless is OP and completely invincible while Edelweiss is completely balanced despite the fact it's the best tier 8 medium in the game, there's no arguing against the youtuber.

>2.8k damage in a tier 8
>Mastery

who /stockingup/ here?

this is the only 6 million I'll remember

>4k combined and six kills

Would stock up on some improved combat rations for muh tankfu but playing a chink tank without fire extinguisher is "asking for it"

What chink tank? Their diesel engines have a rather low chance of catching fire

Then again... fuel tanks

How can this piece of shit do lower damage, have worse gun stats, and worse dpm than the Revalorise, which does 390 alpha?

T-34-3

Funny shit from Redditflexes

youtu.be/vxdkwQj9eHA?t=4m50s

Pakistani engineering
No seriously, WG simply hates bongs

Because it has a worse gun? The Revalorise is literally just a platform for the gun, paper armour, large profile, poor mobility, no camo

it's almost like negatives balance out positives

Don't think i can overstate how open 20mm of engine vent armor is.
If you're a light or MT, load up that HE and make money. If you are arty, gun to splash that ass. For example with HE, if its got its ass against a wall and you have no hit in front, HE splash any gap in the wall, it will be effective.

That armor is as bad as belly armor in most tanks which arty normally gets its splash damage from.
The weakness is deliberately cannon to the games and should be exploited as such. But how should i expect as much when shitters want to continue the front-only gold engagement meta?

Armour doesnt matter when you can snap shot like that.

>the game is played in a vacuum where I am unspotted, in ideal positioning and facing a one on one opponent

besides, every same tier can pen its mantlet, so all they need to do is wait for you to go for the snapshot

>armour doesn't matter because X
this is my favourite meme because shitters fall for it

How many other tier 8 mediums have any armour worth talking? How many tier 8 mediums survive a lonely encounter against numerous other enemies simultaneously?

>tfw you'll never be a 5k recent burble
>forever stuck in 4k
:^)

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

there's a difference between folding in some (or even most) situations and folding in literally all of them, the strongest part of the Revalorise's armour can be penned by the majority of other tier 8s, pretty much every other tier 8 med can either angle itself or take a position somewhere that it can show some strong armour to certain guns, or even just get lucky bounces from people not aiming properly. 1 or 2 lucky bounces a game is still 1 or 2 shots you're not taking per game.

and lets not forget that aside from the armour the rev is slow, tall, and can be spotted from the moon, other paper tier 8s have much better chances of surviving to get off shots because they can stay unspotted or move to good positions and stay in cover, these are things the rev just can't reliabley pull off, it's functionally a tier 6 in these departments.

which is offset of course by its sicknasty amazing gun

Could you answer my questions please?

How do I git gud at this game? I generally end up being spotted without knowing. Then getting 100-0'd by a heavy tank or TD 1 or 2 tank tiers higher.

just b urself

learn how the spotting system works and then pay attention to the game

Sure, I'll pop one through those goalposts you moved
Pershing

You don't have an answer, do you? That's why you squirm and post a wall long paragraph with irrelevant scenarios. Or, as you called it, "in a vacuum with ideal positioning and facing a one one opponent." Who is also dumb enough to let that happen, you forgot to add.

Truth is, armour of the tier 8 mediums is shit and the Rev is in good company. And I don't care about it because I trade better against other meds almost every time. Shoot me for 200 and I shoot you for 390.

Maybe I should ask more specific questions then.
What are personal missions? And should I do them ASAP or after I get higher tier tanks? Do I get more missions? Are they hard?

Should I save up more for buying new tanks or more equipment ON the tanks? Is there a technique for getting more research points on a tank other than "do damage, don't lose"

don't rush missions, they're hard if you don't have high tier tanks

find tank you like, gear it up and learn how to play it tho it'd be best if that tank was on t6, t8 or t10

Ok I'm on tier 4 & 5 right now.
I have the Swedish Lago, and the American M7 & M37

>Implying thin ass armor is a """""weakness""""" in world of Corridors

He is right though. The pershing, Panther II, and T-44 can all pull off bounces with their armor if they angle right. The Super sherman can do no such thing.

Don't be a retard.

>Strv S1 is nerfed
Does this finally mean that other OP prems will be nerfed? Defenders and Patriots are finally going to be shit.

>Hello. We have checked on the Strv. S1, and this is most likely a display bug. In any case, thanks for the heads up.
read the whole thing before posting

Reminder to tell WG that you want the Valkyria Chronicles tanks in your server.

>new marathon in 2 days

any info whats the reward?

why are profiles with 0 battles played able to send messages

T34-85M

good source

not him but its on every WoT blog, no further details on missions though

why tho

Anyone with the test server downloaded know how much xp will be needed to unlock the wz-111 1-5?

tanks.gg/v09191ct/tank/wz-111-1-4/modules

Is the 1-5 a good meme? Also, should I sell my 132 and grind for a 132-1?

Thanks. I regret not playing the 1-4 during this x5 weekend now

I just spent 2 million on T-54 HEAT shells to make me feel better about negative battles

What do you mean "why"? They were 50% off. Now that the event is over, I could always sell them back for exactly what I paid for if I need the credits for some reason. You don't pay full price to run food, do you?

is the M4 Ravioli worth it?

Console never has silver deals on food unfortunately.

How do I make replay webm?

I wish this were the HD batchat we'll soon be getting

What's the purpose of the T-43?
You guys told me russian tanks were good

whats the purpose of your brain if you dont use it and need to be spoonfed information

I thought it was a t8 med with good gun but shit handling (kinda like if you had 200 pen on soviet 122 guns)

but it's basically a tall centurion with 390 alpha

gun has great handling and okay accuracy and AMAZING shell speed

mobilitywise it's a cent1

+alpha
+handling
+10 degrees

-low top sp
-tall

for french best prem unless you can get liberte

When Tanks are 30-50% Off in the Tank Tree, it means their Silver cost, not their EXP cost?

yes
I wish exp grind was reduced too now damn

If exp grind was reduced, it will make more shitters enter tier 10.
Shitters should stay at low tiers.

any tiers above 8 should be restricted by win ratio or something like 50% for tier 8, 52% for tier 9 and 54% for tier 10
I only have 52.something but whatever, give people incentive to git gud instead of letting bots and 48% shitters into high tiers simply because they can grind money in premiums or low tiers and then spend that money on high tiers.

as if that makes any difference at all

just today i played only 3 games before rage quitting, every game there were niggers with 50k+ battles and less than 300 wn8

Isn't the fun part of the game killing off shittier players?

the fun part is improving and seeing your progress so in a sense, yes.

Then bad players should be more welcome in tier 10.

"bad" is relative
with you wouldn't see literal bots at tier 10 and even the worst players there would have a basic grasp of the game mechanics

Is7 buffs just make it a tier 10 heavium now.

thats what happens when instead of balancing the game, you take turns making some tanks broken as fuck and adding new ones that are OP straight out the box

>shitters must now do 10k battles sealclubbing in a cruiser iii to get the WR reqs to play in high tiers
>they just go do that
>nothing changes except even more stat padding unicums around

''no''

Why not? They're new content for the game.

game doesnt need new content

I heavily dislike heavy tanks, no idea why

worldoftanks.eu/en/news/special-offers/summer-sales-2017/

Looks like the moonbase needs some more funding

Grinding through T-34-85 and about to get the T-43. It looks awful with the same gun as the 34-85, not to mention that it matches IX's. Should I just free XP past it entirely or is it actually worth something?

>.eu

no one cares about you and your failed government

Why not?

HT play is generally boring unless it's one that plays almost like a medium like the WZ-111 1-4.

no-one cares about you and your failed server

>launch wot
>play 2-3 battles
>some retarded tomato things happen and makes me rage
>alt f4

this has been going on for at least 2 months now

i think its time to stop

there isnt a single other game where sheer fucking idiocy of the drooling retards i play with makes me rage so hard

t. yellow

IS-7 buffs
>+250 hp
>-0.2 aiming time
>+~245 horsepower

kek, so russians are getting an unhistorical engine rating on their beloved IS-7

t. blood red tomato

t. base camping bot