Women of Veeky Forums

How did u get into cars?
How do guys feel when u know more than them?
Do you try to date guys who r into cars?
Would you date a suicider? (biker) and why?
How olde are u?
Rate ur face?
Breast size?
Weight?
Would u date a busrider (tm) ?
Favorite car?

traps and other experimental beings not invited.

>Women
>Cars
> Veeky Forums

Top Kek OP.

i knew a girl who was a mechanic, she had big ol tiddies but drank/smoked a lot too. basically depressed all the time. liked subarus.

>wearing make up when you know you will get oil in your face

she's a poser

typical subiefag

>hair not up
>big ass wrench for no reason
>no parts littered about
>makeup

yeah this girl isn't working on shit

why do car girls have massive orbiter followers?

I have witnessed people almost getting into fights because someone thought a car looked like shit (and it did) but it was some girls car and you cant say that apparently

what a load of silly questions. Do you thikn an actual girl will actually answer that?

>inb4 Frosty

>car girl
A lesbian thats overweight and only has male friends and acts like a man all the time

No thank you

>Women of Veeky Forums, population: 0

also, that isn't the kind of wrench a person that had any idea what they were doing would use on a car

>tank top
>shorts
>adjustable wrench
>ford probe
>poorly positioned aftermarket intake
>no fender covers
>leaning on the plastic

fucking amatuer

that is a HUGE adjustable wrench for a car. kek

is that beautiful woman working on a ford probe?

It's like gamer girls. They are rare and partake in an overwhelmingly male hobby.

>holding a Swedish Nut Lathe
Women GTFO

The only woman I ever knew who worked on cars was my friend's lesbian mom's girlfriend who was basically a dude with long hair. She knew more about wrenching than me at the time, felt bad.

Dirt on her skin looks shopped on lol

>rub dirt and grime all over
>pose next to car with hood up and worthless giant-ass wrench in hand

lol look at me guise im a car girl :^)

The only reason a woman would pretend to be a "car girl" is to emulate the behaviors of the males around them in an attempt to attract a mate within that ecosystem.

The same theory applies everywhere else. Women don't really have any interests outside of purses and makeup, and even those material items are used a tools to make them more attractive to males.

>women
>cars
>on fgin Veeky Forums
top zoz

that's all it takes

>mfw there's a qt gril working at my auto parts store
She's probably getting railed by her co-workers though

so is imoutodreams a grill or not?

there is always one, user

> i worked at Pep Boys

Sure is sexist in here

this t-bh
kinda embarrassing

but not sexiest

Fucking kill yourself Reddit nigger faggot cunt

check out this loser having a breakdown

user.
I know that even you are sitting there thinking “why the fuck did I make this post? It’s not that funny, people probably won’t laugh”

But fuck. I just laughed waaaay too hard at that.
And I thank you.

The truth is never sexist, and the truth is that most women are not all that into cars, nor do they browse Veeky Forums.

Get over yourself.

true dat nigga

I met a girl who came to a local car meet. She drove an old ass car and was a "car girl". We hung out a lot and I smashed but I started to realize she didn't really like cars that much, nor did she know much about them. After we hung out for a while she didn't want to do anything with cars, too.

Then I realized she was a below average specimen in almost every way and I was too good for her. She was just being a "car grill" to attract the "car guy" (me) who thought she was a unicorn. There is no such thing as a car girl, just like there are no real gamer girls (that aren't fat lesbians)