/ndg/ & /sing/ - Yoko Taro/NieR/Drakengard/SINoALICE General #101

[THIS GENERAL HAS SPOILERS]

「Still not dead yet」Edition

If you have any suggestions or links you think would be useful, then respond with it to the OP and help build up the archives.

>[Official SINoALICE page]
sinoalice.jp/

>[SINoALICE OST rip]
mega.nz/#!KItiWBwI!rEyZmpA0T497aQ2_wb-okdNlVFgFvav4TluHt8MNlRk

>[Official NieR:Automata page]
platinumgames.com/games/nier-automata/

>[DRAKENGARD/NIER COLLECTION ARCHIVE] - World Guides, Novellas, Lore, etc.
mega.nz/#F!1U9FABJA!mMSLFtaWnMsjC5kNrzsgHA

>[PC Troubleshooting]
pastebin.com/qEZD3VLJ

>[NieR:Automata Unit Data & Fishing Encyclopedia] - Untranslated, use Chrome
wiki3.h1g.jp/nierautomata/index.php?個体データ

>[/ndg/ Downloads Pastebin] - Ripped OST, Lewds, Steam Reskin
pastebin.com/YWG8irCu

>[NieR:Automata Lore Master Index] - includes links to translated side material, Q&As, etc.
reddit.com/r/nier/wiki/lore

>[NieR:Automata Novellas & Concert] - Full Translations
mintychu.dreamwidth.org/

>[NieR: Automata Mining and Moddin Steam Group]
steamcommunity.com/groups/nierMnM

>[Nier Automata Lossless OST + Bonus HACKING TRACKS Disc]
mega.nz/#F!xpND2ZQI!SGnaDUc7MW5VDCJ4B9q4xA
mega.nz/#F!ppsjEICJ!SH2WwEAxnsQd99rZfN6u8Q
PASSWORD=hikaru

>[Drakengard 1,2,3+Chip tunes]
mega.nz/#!uYNw2RSR!1o1NmDIIik6nb3YPZWwTIVWHHglCQK18DiLAKXpvrqM

>[Nier+Remix albums+Piano Collection]
mega.nz/#!7dNlQa5Y!r8NsLOq044JoNM6-V1oSzXGNDb3h6_wAAgfXi0xYd_g

English track list
vgmdb.net/album/65091

Nier:Automata Save Editor:
Python script:
dropbox.com/s/p9539mxoe2lyi5s/N_A_editor.py?dl=0
Executable:
dropbox.com/s/jt2gs9ou1nhxhfc/N_A_editor.exe?dl=0

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

apkpure.com/sinoalice-ーシノアリスー/jp.co.pokelabo.sinoalice
itunes.apple.com/jp/app/sinoalice-ーシノアリスー/id1211063618
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/
memuplay.com/
sinoalice.wiki/Main_Page
wiki.denfaminicogamer.jp/sinoalice/
appmedia.jp/sinoalice
altema.jp/sinoalice/
pastebin.com/5skjH6Rf
pastebin.com/J4nfMCmD
sinoalice.wiki/Event_List
youtube.com/watch?v=c9Ku9HIumpM
nier2.com/blog/2017/02/21/inochi-ni-fusawashii-deserving-of-life-picture-book-by-yoko-taro/
twitter.com/sinoalice_jp/status/882593944730648578
sinoalice.wiki/Weapon_List,
reddit.com/r/nier/wiki/lore#wiki_just_finished_ending_e.3F
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>What is SINoALICE?
It's a Japanese mobile game published by Square Enix, featuring writing by Yoko Taro, the director of the Drakengard and Nier games. There are no plans to release an English version.

>Where do I get it?
apkpure.com/sinoalice-ーシノアリスー/jp.co.pokelabo.sinoalice
itunes.apple.com/jp/app/sinoalice-ーシノアリスー/id1211063618

>How do I play this shit on PC?
Download an android emulator like Nox, memu or bluestacks and run it there

bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/
memuplay.com/

>ENGLISH WIKI
sinoalice.wiki/Main_Page

>JAPANESE WIKIS
wiki.denfaminicogamer.jp/sinoalice/
appmedia.jp/sinoalice
altema.jp/sinoalice/

>STARTER FAQ - READ THIS BEFORE POSTING
pastebin.com/5skjH6Rf

>GUILD LIST
pastebin.com/J4nfMCmD

>Current event
sinoalice.wiki/Event_List

Tried the machine colosseum with the double axe small biped, it was pretty fun but they are raping my ass in the higher arenas. The 100% melee units can't do anything against the alien akbar machines, can they? What are other fun units that can be used?

W-Were still alive?

Post-E thread

youtube.com/watch?v=c9Ku9HIumpM
Where does this even come from? I downloaded the OST but it has a different version from this. Does it come straight from the game files or are there different versions of the OST or something?

Man, those machine-like choruses are pretty cool, wish they were used in more tracks.

So the best of the new gear, purely from a stat point of view, is the 攻撃 shoes, 楽器 dress, and the 祈祷 headwear and gloves.

Only 1 of those is in the 5% bracket, so good luck. We're only talking about a few points, but I'm not sure how wide the gap will get with the S and SS rank gear.

Is /pino/ really the only active guild in that list? Looking for a guild to do coliseum stuff that isn't scheduled for garbage hours.

There's two active guilds, 怠惰女の子 is the other

out of game files. the ost didn't include a bunch of variations.

>Plato 1728's story from the Machine Spear lore is expanded on in the DLC

holy shit why did no news sites say anything about this

This is way more interesting than the colisseum fights and the dumb CEO battle

It's near the end of the DLC, nobody probably even bothered to go that far

Figured it was that. Thanks.

Read Deserving of Life too.
I wish he played a more prominent role in the game as he's one of a few machines with true free will.
nier2.com/blog/2017/02/21/inochi-ni-fusawashii-deserving-of-life-picture-book-by-yoko-taro/

Creepy.

Where's the end

I just watched a music video

>starting after all the apologems are long gone
It's going to take you forever to get SS weapons.

this

Post friend IDs. I need friends ;_;

Just add anyone you see over 90k. There's no point to adding anyone else.

Do you really want to be friends with a weak 35k F2P Snow White who barely plays? I have no friends nor a guild either. ;_;

is the NA release different at all in content to the JP release?

I'll be your friend user!

That's the end. You get a "thank you" mail from Plato and that's it.

Cool beans

time to sudoku my saves next time I play

Welp, there goes my luck for the rest of the year.

The drop rates are high

But he's on the fifth stage though

It's 5% a pop, and there are 16 enemies per run that can drop them. Getting 2 is pretty unlikely, getting 3 is crazy.

1 of them was a 1% drop, too.

There's no difference in gear drop rate between stages.

>some game has a love story
>immediately think about Nier and Automata and how they handled the theme of love
>drop the game
Fuck you Taro for ruining games for me.

who got extra point in this new stage?

same

>game has incest
>immediately think about DoD 1 and Taro's opinion on the fetish
>drop the game
Fuck you Taro for ruining incest for me.

Anyone friends with my leader is my friend!

Yeah, i saw it wrong. Only the nightmare drop is increased in the later stages with stage 10 being 5% drop rate. On another note, the boss isn't really tough when you're 80k

It's trivial with a team, but the CPU can occasionally fuck you by wasting 5 minutes.

I don't really care about another S tier nightmare that I'll never level, so it's faster to just do the 40 difficulty runs on auto.

I love you /sing/ and /ndg/!

I like them very much too.

So what's the point of this event?

Stay at stage 5 and farm till i get the full set of armor?

twitter.com/sinoalice_jp/status/882593944730648578

Free 300 gems tomorrow!

Colosseum OBT beginning tomorrow too?

Is there a recommend list of S weapons to evolve? My grid isn't going to get better until a new gacha appears with something I want so the only way to up my stats will be to evolve my shitty S weapons which are taking up half of my grid currently but I'm not sure if some are a waste of time or not.

Yeah.

The wiki has this, sinoalice.wiki/Weapon_List, it'll probably help a bit.

They're pretty much all a waste of time. Evolve as few as possible, and favor any that are +1 or so, you should have at least one +4 from the gacha job.

So in my case should I just ignore the S and prioritise getting my SS to L? I'm not sure which gives a bigger boost. Overall my grid is rather shitty so I'm just wanting to improve whatever way I can without having to dump my remaining gems until a more interesting gacha appears. The SW SS hammer is +1 and the LM S sword is +1 too if it changes anything. The A is just there as filler until I rank up for more room.

Focus on what you main (dps or support) and evolve the natural S ones for better stats.

I think Translator friend still has a few thing he hadn't posted yet

What was Taro's opinion of the fetish?

SS to L is a bigger jump, but you're limited by the upgrade items occasionally. A key thing to remember is that your first lot of EXP items is MUCH cheaper than the rest, in the case of L ranks it's a quarter of the cost, so you want to frontload your XP as much as possible after evolving it, with a minimum of 20 A ranks, ideally 20 S ranks.

A maxed out S is worth 2k, A non-natural SS around 2.5k, a natural SS is 3k, and an L hits 3.5k at the same level, with another 20+ levels to max out around 4.5k. The only S ranks really worth it are ones with lots of limit breaks, and even then you'll eventually replace everything with natural SS weapons anyway. The gain from S > SS is only around 500-700 points, more if you've got them limit broken.

do the androids wear blindfolds to prevent their expressions from being detected, reducing the chances that their emotions will affect each other?

Furiae was just hated by the entire dev team and Taro himself.

Yeah, he hated the helpless little sister archetype.

They are their combat visors. And also symbolize averting your eyes from the truth, same goes for the face veil for the Operators, to not speak of the truth.

Do you think Taro only likes female characters that he can imagine stepping on him?

He only like girls that can either break or fix his mask

That little sister types that drag everyone down are undeserving of the privilege.

Serious answer: Yoko is actually really good for making endearing and cool siblings without straying too close to the incest line. The sisters are the best example of this, and even Adam and Eve come off more as an older brother just humouring his little brother.

He gets my respect for having at least some restraint, and this is coming from a guy that's super into incest

Alright, thanks. I'll focus on my SS with my +1 hammer first then if I have materials left over I'll dump it into the S stuff if I don't have any new gacha SS by that point.

>Adam and Eve
>gay band
choose two.

I've read on leddit that apparently Yoko Taro bought at least one 18+ Adam/Eve doujinshi on one of the recent cons.

Have the times for exp missions changed?

>even Adam and Eve come off more as an older brother just humouring his little brother
An interesting thought given that Taro was spotted at TM6 buying Adam/Eve 18+ doujinshi judging by the words of Rekka.

Fair nuff

Not him, but you should exactly know how much he likes dicking and clowning around.

>Hanch's pack-price was her 'charm'
>Ends up still looking pretty attractive, BUT has a bad habit of being a creepy bitch

Would you?

I honestly can't decide.

*pact-price, excuse my 'tism

Why can't she break the pact? It's not like she's underwater all the time

The game's were never super clear about that.

The first game seemed to imply that breaking the pact would kill both of them (but then went ahead and allowed them to break the pact anyway)

The second ran on the theory that the pact either couldn't be broken, or there was no reason to. MAYBE the idea was that you could break the pact, but you wouldn't regain whatever you gave up, so there wasn't any point to doing so, ie Hanch would still be a creepy bitch, now without a sick underwater horse.

A2 is a natural born caretaker

It's probably because they look cool

>Constantly 'wet'

Who wouldn't?

2B's gonna be okay, right guys?

Nier and Drakengard protagonist rankings

dad Nier > bro Nier > Caim = Zero > 9S > 2B > A2 > No Way.

Any reasons sino's auto setting makes the character do nothing most of the time

Nines is alive so of course.

2B and 9S > Nier and Kaine > Caim and Angelus > Zero and Mikhail

Well, ending E works out pretty well for her

>No longer has to kill shota boyfriend
>Cool now 'sister' to hang out with
>Presumably, the Machines are either off the planet or pacified

Only bad point is finding out that humanity's been dead for years

People go out in public to buy that stuff in japan?

Conventions, how new are you.
Even it were true it was clearly a shenanigan, though, no idea how someone could take that seriously.

He did it without the mask though and left the event quickly.

She probably knew, she's been with 9S for years and he found out many times

A2>

Nothing points out to that. Pod 153 was ratting on 9S all the time.
Also, 2B won't really care about this shit anyway as she was living for a different reason for a long time.

Nah, she's your typical Taro's strong female character.

And that's why

A2>all>shit>9shit

@181746358
Oh, i thought you finally fucked off.
My mistake for even trying to reply.

>, 2B won't really care
It's a YoHRa, they intrinsically absolutely care, it's not their choice.

You again. I actually like you A2fag,
just don't bicker with 9S fans too much.

>It's a YoHRa, they intrinsically absolutely care
They do but not to the extreme extent.
See random YoRHa members rambling shit about how they don't really want to follow orders from humans who they never saw, 9S also wasn't that shocked when he found out the secret on the server.

She has? There's so much confusing shit in the game that leads me in three different directions.
9S explains a bunch of things about the surface to 2B that she (at least appears to be) ignorant about, as if she's just recently been assigned to him. This could be explained away as memory wipe, or just a convenient way to explain things to the player, but unless there's hidden lore I don't have it doesn't seem like she's pretending to not know any of it.
At the same time, their relationship appears to develop WAY too quickly in the opening; with her being unusually concerned for his well being as he lay half dead atop Engels even though she just met him not 5 minutes prior.

Are you new here?

R1+X
Evade+R1

There's so much stupid shit assigned to r1 half the time I wind up doing something that gets me killed

I am actually. Please bully accordingly.

the story in game is presented poorly. i was extremely confused all the way through the game. came away with wildly different interpretations even after reading just about everything available in the game.

No you're just literally retarded

You may want to read side materials and play through the game again user because currently you're wrong about multiple extremely important points.

Then go here reddit.com/r/nier/wiki/lore#wiki_just_finished_ending_e.3F and read everything according to the suggested order.

Exactly the story is pretty simple at it's nuts and bolts. Its confusing because it doesn't tell you hardly anything until you know what to look for.

The design, the music, and the tone that they captured is what brought my enjoyment of the game.

two different people.
we discusses how the Nier character and his decisions were shit yesterday. poorly conceived story that leads us here, a confused Nier Automata that requires the player to go outside the game to understand it. sure is Destiny in here.

>literally

I think I found the tard

Now can we go back to being civil?