/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous: >[Epic of Remnant II: Agartha no Onna]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/agarta/
>5* Caster, 4* Assassin, 4* Berserker (All three will be added to the story gacha)
>Drake, D'Eon and Heracles Sprite & NP Renewal

>News
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
>A new summer event has been announced in which Raikou will receive a swimsuit version
>English FGO has its own general for now, search /fgoalter/ in the catalog
>Skill interludes for Astolfo and Arjuna, NP interlude for Geronimo, quartz interludes for Cu Alter, Jeanne Alter, David, Billy the Kid and Li Shuwen.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA (embed)

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk (embed)

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz (embed)

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/6lcxvo/epic_of_remnant_ii_the_woman_of_agartha_section/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My wife.

You know what, maybe I do like Nu-Type Moon.

I want to fuck your wife's son.

>includes news but forgets to scrub embeds for the first time in a dozen threads

Swing and a miss.

King David when?

SEIBA

Xth for Roland

The age of Astolfo is upon us, rejoice!

They dolled out these interludes completely at random didn't they

God I hope they change his clothing for Ascensions.

As much as we argue about pointless stuff sometimes, I think we can all at least agree that Medb is the best OC to come out from GO.

reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/6lcxvo/epic_of_remnant_ii_the_woman_of_agartha_section/

ROMA

I actually hate how relateable this is. I have a HUGE fetish for clothed sex and kinks for various accessories (chokers, elbow length gloves, tights, corsets, heels, etc.) and my ex had BIG self-esteem issues, which culminated in her developing anorexia due to the fact she thought I wanted her covered out of disgust at her body.

We ended up breaking up over it and two years later I'm still fucking single because the last two chicks I've almost banged were weirdly high strung about me asking them to keep their shirts on during.

With the exception of David, they're all focused on characters that came out with America's release or near to it.

For some reason, they forgot to give Karna an NP interlude though.

Anyone else finally roll their Captain?

She has a great design, i agree.

>For some reason

KOYAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I used all my free tickets on mama and I'm not rolling quartz for a non-limited.

She's pretty high tier at least.

Roman and King Hassan are better though.

>Amazoness: "My apologies, Queen. It appears that they have escaped."
>Berserker: "Is that so. It appears that showing War Cry is useless."
>Amazoness: "I have no excuses."
>Berserker: "It is fine. The enemies have Servants who protected them. They were probably the ones who protected those rats with fast legs."
>Berserker: "-How many were killed?"
>Amazoness: "Yes, including those who were hunted during the pursuit, it seems to be about half of those who came here."
>Berserker: "Half, is it? Fifty-fifty then. Now, will they continue to struggle> Or will they submit and come before us?"
>Amazoness: "What should we do with those who surrendered?"
>Amazoness: "As our army is growing larger, the number of population in the tribes are also growing. There is a lack of men, therefore, I believe that we should divid-"
>Berserker: "No need. Kill those who surrendered."
>Amazoness: "Understood. By your will."
>Berserker: "Putting aside those who just came from aboveground and were captured as breeding cattle."
>Berserker: "We must place the seeds of those who were once our enemies through a careful scrunity."
>Berserker: "The souls of those who surrendered because they fear us are already stained by fears. We cannot allow such seeds to enter the Amazons."
>Berserker: "Those who remain at the end of a proud battle, a battle where one kills and be killed."
>Berserker: "Those who have lost their arms and legs, covered in blood and are forced to crawl on the ground. But even so, keep on trying to fight us."
>Berserker: "If they are those kind of men, then bring them back, and allow them to live on as our seeds."

He'll strip

So, pen-chan is a futa?

>cute fluffy design
>non-cookie cutter personality

She's pretty good

The nips didn't joke when they said it was needlessly vulgar.

Who is that?

This design is shit

Thor when? Didn't beatrice had a card of him?

It takes something special to make me want to roll for Medb despite knowing how shit she is gameplay-wise.

He goes on a naked Florida Man style rampage in the interlude. I wonder if Higashide wrote it.

No, just Pen planning out the evening gang rape.

Every day a new thing to make me lament over not rolling Pent. Every single day.

Almost there!

So how many times did Penth give birth?

Could Astolfo and Jeanne interlude be related to the VA doing new lines?

Strengthening Quest for Jing Ke fucking when?
I'll be happy with crit damage up or NP demerit HP loss cut from 1000 to 100

>ロマニがよく歌ってた鼻歌はダビデのコマンド選択のやつと同じなのでは?
What?

>that pink tie

Why

>that neck brace
I get it's for protection but that still bothers me. What if he gets an itch on his neck?

Merem Solomon's right arm waifu

Why ? The interlude aren't voiced.

The father and the son know the same songs.

Yeah but the timing feel too close for it to be a coincidence.
Maybe the interludes would be related to the summer event.

>Pent's sprite is as tall as Kuro's

I know it's because of her pose, but still.

CUTE

So all the paladins are gay as fuck?

He lived as he died

I would have gone with Merem but a quick check of Pixiv revealed literally no good art of him.

News when?

I'm so jealous you have no idea.

Billy's interlude is a bit crazy so far

Billy, fiarmund, spartacus, hassan, and mephi

Read the fucking OP.

is there a list of servants by strength?

Scans NEVER.

So, who is the boss for Jeanne alter ?
za hodo : The horde ?

>Quartz interlude only for Jalter
Wtf DW she badly needs a buff

I think there's a chart listing all the stats.

So they stopped releasing interludes after London so they could release them years later and pass it as """new""" content huh

Define strength.

JANNU's interlude is her killing Charles VII's wraith

Keep working hard and you'll get there someday. Our husbando will come to you.

Goliath when?

>release interludes for Servants that came out with or around America
>Except Karna

for what purpose

>implying a bunch of shitty interludes no one cares for, half of which only give quartz, is news.

Oh, I see.

Pretty sure that's it. Same with the Vlad and Jeanne interludes we got some time ago.

The song Roman sometimes hums is the same song David hums in the card selection. Seems to be from the interlude, I haven't checked yet.

>tfw Flauros was more a retard than we thought

The actual parameter for the servant, not attack or anything. Like how Fergus has A.

New servant?

Doesn't her back hurt constantly with those?

Will come with the apo event, along with the stupid cat and marik ishtar interlewds

what, where the fuck is this from

Close, but no cigar.

He's not my husbando but he's the only Saber I truly like and the only 4* Saber I haven't rolled.

Astolfo interlude.

Everyone is dying

Astolfo's new interlude

Cirnopedia should have something like that.
Check Parameters. It's below CV's and above the "Learning with FGO" thing.

I'm in the same boat but with Helena and Casters. I have every single 4* and 5* Caster with the exception of Merlin, but she won't come to me.

Will they buff Boudicca to be like Pent?

>woke up from nap
>Billy Interlude

today is good

Found it, thanks!

>Roland in the game too before sane Herc

>do david's interlude
>at some point roman mentions he wake up to magi*mari's cd voice whispering in his ear and think "this is what everyone in japan will focus, isn't it?"
One minute later in twitter prove I was right.

>what is Rama,Nightingale,Helena and Edison
Stop being such an entitled crybaby

could they buff her design too because I may stop burning copies of her if they did

>atk skill up have Durandal as icon
Soon

>His skills are Monstrous Strenght, Bravery and Charisma

vive la BAGUETTE

Please, stop embarassing yourself.
Good job since the sentence is correct though

Post servants who NEED upgrades

Bryn NEEDS to become my girlfriend right now!

NP interlude FUCKING WHEN

Schez
Kiara
MHXA
MHX
Sad Vlad

Atleast until he's a 7.