Dodge Charger Police Package

Is there a nicer car you can buy for $7500?

Other urls found in this thread:

allentown.craigslist.org/cto/d/2011-dodge-hemi-charger/6343535901.html
philadelphia.craigslist.org/cto/d/2006-acura-tl-6-speed-manual/6371253929.html
reading.craigslist.org/cto/d/2005-honda-accord-ex/6370288397.html
philadelphia.craigslist.org/cto/d/2006-lexus-is250-is-2500-awd/6337538835.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

allentown.craigslist.org/cto/d/2011-dodge-hemi-charger/6343535901.html

not a dodge

Then what car? I need some choices for $7500 and the sticky is pretty old. Maybe an Audi a4?

Best v8/rwd/reliable value on the US market. Protip: check out police auctions for your state before going to craigslist, can score outgoing chargers for real cheap.

philadelphia.craigslist.org/cto/d/2006-acura-tl-6-speed-manual/6371253929.html

reading.craigslist.org/cto/d/2005-honda-accord-ex/6370288397.html

Yes there are nicer cars for 7500

Pros:
-Fleet Maintenance

Cons:
-77k miles but probably running hours similar to 150-200k
-These were probably routinely driven hard and without care, it might look fine but you don't know how many times its been run hard without warming up etc.

Not worth the risk

How are these not marked as bio-hazard. So much vomit, blood, fluids in an average patrol car....

They're a nice buy. I'd pick one up if I found one local.

Lots of options for 7500, but if you want v8 rwd sedan I don't think you're beating a police charger.

do they still have the plastic bench seat in the back for drunk people?

OP here, I'm looking at Lexus IS 250s now. This one looks really nice for $6k.

philadelphia.craigslist.org/cto/d/2006-lexus-is250-is-2500-awd/6337538835.html

Police packages are awd buddy

i love me a dodge but i would never buy any older police vehicle.
cops tend to let a car run for hours on end so they dont have to start it up when they need to hurry somewhere in a hurry. so all that can really wear on the engine.
if you wanna a dodge you're just gonna have to fork up some money for a more gently used one.

I may just lease a new charger R/T actually. I'll stick with my current car until the new chargers come out.

>lease
why do people like to never own a vehicle?

FUCK

I'm only going to drive it for 2-3 years and I work from home so I don't need to drive much. I'm also going to keep it stock.

>driving an FCA product

stop looking at shit cars.

see

Maybe a car that hasn't had junkies shitting liquid in the back seat?

>narcan sends you straight into withdrawals btw.

>*blocks your path*

A $3k Civic isn't much better. At lease the cop car will smell like old coffee and donuts instead of curry.

There's a drug out there that neutralizes the effect of opiate withdrawal, ondansetron otherwise known as Zofran

Thanks guys, these are nice cars. I think I'll buy a nice TL. Probably in automatic though, unless I have two cars.

Wow, I just looked that up and you're right. That would've been handy for the last 10 years lol. 3 months clean today though (from M&H anyway, still getting iced and smoking ganj tho).

>automatic
y tho? honda clutches are super easy and light.

>getting iced
What the fuck man? Meth is fucking shit, my cousin's life got ruined because of that shit, and while we're on the subject, FUCK THE ATLANTA, Crystal Center of the South and may it burn to the ground again

Anyways, if you fuck up and fall off the wagon, when you start coming down make sure you have that ondansetron

I don't like shifting in traffic, and sometimes I just like to cruise.

>muh traffic
stop memeing. you don't even have to sit in it.

I have something cheaper

lol I'm pretty close to atlanta. idk man I think speed gets a bad rap. It's just adderall that's slightly more fat-soluble (lipophilic). If you just take small amounts of it orally and keep a regular sleep schedule then it won't do any damage at all. I mean, shit, meth is FDA approved as medicine in the US for children as young as 6... Opiates rekt my life for a long time, stimulants saved my ass.

fuck forgot to reply

Meth isn't exactly dextroamphetamine

These are the biggest pieces of shit ever, it's almost unbelievable. There's a reason 99% of police forces stopped using them. The maintenance/repairs on these shitboxes was so fucking high taxpayers actually started to take notice.

lmfao

Depends on what you want out of your car but really it depend on if you can do your own research.

You are literally a piece of shit.

No, but it is exactly dextromethamphetamine. As an aside, one can get the levo- isomer of meth at wall market off the shelf no ID.

Not all of them retard

do niggers buy these to re-live moments they've spent in the back of one?

such a nigger mobile

Well he is a sad drug addict

Wut. In the southern half of the US, literally 0 are awd.

I bought a 2012 charger pursuit at a police auction this year, has 180k km on it, almost 3000 engine hours and 65 idle hours. It was pretty well taken care of and I havent had to replace anything majoor on it yet, but since its a Dodge with 180,000 km on it; nothing lasts for ever.

Of the two, the Chrysler 300 is way more of a niggermobile pic related

Yes many
You can get a Mustang GT for that money

What year? I think I'll just lease a new Charger RT. Could be like $350 to 400 a month, I'm also going to use full coverage anyways and I'm going to keep it showroom condition at all times.

This is what I'm going for. It's going to be so clean. I'm aiming for a white Porsche 911 GTS later on.

This is the car I'm upgrading from. Not the same car but the same two-tone paint scheme and wheels, LE 4-Cyl model. Same condition too.

that'll look awesome parked outside of your sketchy apartment complex......... dream bigger.

I'm going to move to Miami Beach next year. The studios only cost $120k and look real nice, much fucking cheaper than Philly's shitty apartments.

Why would idle wear engine? There's almost no load on any of the parts.

he said a car you said no he asked what a genius like yourself would recommend. are you that dumb

Dumbfuck.

I call it another Veeky Forums bullshit.

Modern heavy equipment is not serviced anymore by an hour but per fuel consumed. Also newer euro cars with long service intervals also calculate oil "state" by fuel spent.

Idle uses like 1/10 of the fuel during normal driving so by that logic wear should also be much much less.

Pile of panther shit

>sticky lifter
LOL

>looking like a massive autistic cuck driving a vic or any variant

Lexus Ls430 can probably be had for 7500.

I bought my police Charger for $2500 but it didn't have a back seat. It was a K-9 unit so it didn't see a lot of road time. It really was a steal. This is a older picture. I recently got Daytona wheels and removed the lights and added a R/T emblem on the grille.

Take off the searchlights or you're a poser faggot

Are you retarded? I said I took the lights off. I just took this picture.

My bad faggot, nice charger tho

Thanks, wheels were $150 for all of them. She had a crazy brother who went to the nut House and she is selling all of his shit.

Get an altezza

Acutlly i was behind one today and it had an all wheel drive badge

Old wheels where much nicer but I guess thats american taste - chromy and shiny

Know how I know you're not a chemist?

>chrome and shiny
Shut your obsessed ass up, those are just polished aluminum, he probably likes how it looks over the original wheels, nothing wrong with that shitcunt

>tfw once punched through a wall and broke my hand on vyvanse
can't believe they give that shit to kids

K9 cars are literally the worst. They have to run constantly to keep the cars climate controlled for the dog, they run balls to the wall everywhere they go, and have a smell that never actually comes out, you just go nose blind to while passengers suffer.

Vyvanse fucks your brain. My friend took it and became extremely depersonalized and derealized over the course of a month.

Same thing happened to my ex, they tried taking her off it but that went terribly.

Literally anything else not beat to fucking hell and back by cops who don't give a shit because it's not their car

>I call it another Veeky Forums bullshit.
No. Cam lobes wear down rapidly from constant idling. Toruqe load from sitting on the brakes in traffic, etc. Not to mention rabbit starts. Fleet vehicles are like a teens first car. Not saying all are bad as I loved our old Diplomat, just be aware of what you're getting.

With how many miles? They were 10-13k when I was looking. That said I'd still say the LS430 is one of the best luxury per dollar cars right now.

Shut up, it's a huge step above having the same wheels as every cop on the road. They're not remotely gaudy.

Because I'm not - I'm a programmer. But there's nothing wrong about what I said.