Carry around pieces of ceramic shell from old spark plugs

>carry around pieces of ceramic shell from old spark plugs
>see Tesla
>throw pieces at the windows to break them
>mfw I've done it to five Teslas in my town so far
>mfw too smart to get caught by the cops even after they see the pattern
How are you fighting the self driving car menace?

Other urls found in this thread:

teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/threads/theft-vandalism-broken-passenger-window.15222/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Usually hate this kind of behavior and I would never do it under any circumstance, but this doesn't even make me mad. Kinda happy maybe. Considering Tesla wants to end our freedom of travel.

Nerf football whistles glued under the body.

>destroying personal property because of butthurt

Veeky Forums, where have you gone?

>Just raises insurance premiums for himself as local insurance companies compensate for the random window breaking neet because the owners won't pay anything out of pocket to have the glass repaired

>mfw too smart to get caught by the cops even after they see the pattern

I'm gonna laugh my ass off when you get your dumb ass caught on CCTV and the cops come to arrest you.

>anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law

ARAGAGHA TESLA ARGAGRARG ROBOCARS ARARGAGRAG LIBRULS ARAGRGARG #MAGA

That is a dick move, these nijarocks are for tailgaters.

heh

>Tesla owners insurance rises because some bus rider keeps vandalizing them

fixed

>cctv
ahahahaa look at this moron

Gods work, user

I mean, if I had a son I wouldn't want him doing stuff like this but considering how retarded Musk and the typical tesla owner is, coupled with the fact that politicians are now meming it up with this "we bought our wives and their children new model s's so we want to require everyone to drive one by law" bullshit makes me not even care.

Newfag at breaking tempered glass here. Are you telling me if I smashed the ceramic end of a spark plug and then threw the bits full force from a stand still the glass breaks or shatters? I would expect the ceramic shards just to scratch the fuck out of the glass but you are telling me it'd actually break the glass?
I've been a junkyard autist before to see how hard it was to break glass like a window and that shit is decently tough. So I just find it wild throwing shards of ceramic can break glass like that

Yeah it actually does, there was an episode of Outrageous Acts of Science where they explained this. Pressure = force/area so the small impact radius coupled with the force of the throw transmitted into this hard ceramic piece creates a high pressure point that locally defeats the integrity of the glass thereby causing the entire pane to shatter.

Look up a demo on YouTube and have your mind blown

>Destroying something that someone worked hard for
Kill yourself my dude

You're doing god's work user

are you a nigger?

A new Tesla windshield is $8,500- because of embedded sensors and their controllers. So don't get caught.

I think I found one of OP's victims
teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/threads/theft-vandalism-broken-passenger-window.15222/

so Veeky Forums, is OP LARPing, or are we going to see his mug shot and post a thread with his mugshot in a few months?

LARPing

That one was just one the Tesla-glass-exploding-for-no-reason events.

>tesla owners
>work

u wot

>everyone who is rich is a trustfund babby
literally 90% of millionaires are first gen, not that tesla owners are all millionaires

actually kill yourself you communist nigger

Shortly after replying I looked up videos of this. In a video I saw a dude compared throwing spark plug porcelain toilet porcelain and shit like rocks and nuts. Compared to the spark plug porcelain it was like with the lightest throw the spark plug porcelain would barrel through the glass like it was nothing meanwhile everything else like the rock nut and toilet porcelain had to be thrown hard as shit and pieces larger than the spark plug to even chip the glass. So I don't necessarily think this simply comes down to Pressure = force/area because the smaller pieces of rock or toilet porcelain was less effective than the larger. I feel like this also has to come down to the physics of the material I personally would think that the spark plug porcelain is hardened with aluminum oxide and therefore when the spark plug porcelain hits the glass it acts as a rigid body and doesn't flex or absorb any of the energy from the throw where as comparatively the similar sized prices of rock and toilet porcelain must on some level flex and absorb some of the energy of the throw.

I do this whenever is see a white person driving.

Good thing I'm not white you fucking nigger.

Reported
This is a whites only website