You have 10k to put into a 2015WRX. What do?

you have 10k to put into a 2015WRX. What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WLt1AH5TlCY
youtube.com/watch?v=tzdkEwFei-4
motortrend.com/news/dodge-hellcat-crate-engine/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sell it and buy ten Honda Civics.

>WRX
Fuck off white boy. Drive stick and get a STI

>Coilovers
>sway bars
>brake pads
>intake and other supporting mods while keeping the stock turbo
>good tune
>save the rest

No need to spend 10k to have a fun daily

Nice Corolla bro

sell it and buy something that's actually good

youtu.be/WLt1AH5TlCY
Watch this

sell it and buy an AW11 and a MKII Supra

Does WRX come in stick?

Sell it and buy a R32 GTR

use it to buy a car that isn't an unreliable cuckbox.

sell it and buy an evo 6 tme

wheels/tires -$2-2.5k
full turbo back - $1-3k
intake - $idk
e85 kit - $idk
coilovers - $1-3k
accessport, e tuner - $500+

Sell it and buy a mustang

What shit advice, that's even worse

>Mustang
>Worse

Come on dood, Mustang has a v8, v8's are good.

Sell it and buy a fast car.
A $2k Fbody shell, $10k, and the value of a 2015 WRX should be able to pay for a car that runs 10's on the strip and does well on the circuit too

Full bolt on's. Flex fuel. Tune.

LS swap.

youtube.com/watch?v=tzdkEwFei-4

Sell the wrx and buy the STi

proof you don't know fucking shit about subarus. stay small, jack. man if you're 10g in you're stage 2, right? enjoy the car. improve your driving. pay it off. sell it and buy something else. learn to drive that. owning cars is about getting better at driving. i wish i had 10g to put in mine, but hey

t. Wished he bought the STi

Sell it for 25k and get an STI like you should have gotten from the start, you pathetic cuccboi

>LS Swap
Nah dude, Hellcat swap
motortrend.com/news/dodge-hellcat-crate-engine/

>save the rest

This. Holy fuck do not be one of those retards who has to start selling things when *holy shit* something breaks.

God I love taking advantage of those types of situations because they totally put themselves in it, but it doesn't make it any less retarded.

Maybe OP has more than $10k in his life savings and this is just his car money

paint anime girls all over the outside

>Spending ANY PART of your life savings
>To fix your car

This is always a great start of poor money management.

Naw it's a meme. It's too big, heavy and expensive. $21k gets you a fully built ls and all the supporting mods.

>wah sti is better
the ej257 in the sti is unreliable and literally ancient, the fa20 in the wrx is superior in every way and with 10k to put into the car you'll be much faster than an sti. Bolt ons e85 and a tune and you're pushing 400 whp

sell it, used that money and the 10k to buy something fun like a C5 corvette.

OP probably doesn't have the requisite AARP membership to own a Corvette, old man.

Burn off all your pubes with a lighter and send me the money

ya damn right, kid. ain't no reason to keep that faggot boiracer vapemobile if i get an additional 10k for no reason. Probably would melt the fart can just to trigger you children.

use it as a down payment for a better car

t. someone with a ‘13 wrx

True true, and you'll need that 10k plus a little extra for your impending hip replacement. And newer Corvettes come with DSGs, should keep your gout from flaring up playing with the clutch pedal too much.

>current year
>having a “life savings”
>constantly counting shekels and not spoiling yourself
>budget to the extreme to where you’re eating ramen, rice, eggs and bread 4 days a week
>probably end up dying before 50 from accident, heart attack, cancer, etc (from the ramen desu)

but hey at least you saved $40k in your “life savings” that you kept stashed away dreaming of all the fun things you’ll do with it when you reach x age or retirement. that doesn’t mean spend every paycheck on stupid shit just have a 6-12 month emergency fund for bills in the event you lose your job, get hurt or sick. have a small stash for worse case scenarios and enjoy the rest senpai

>sell it
>have 35k to spend

oh boy. thats like my whole undergrad tuition but lets assume i want to spend it all on Veeky Forums

i'd probably get a new Yamaha R6 + nice gear (15k). would use that for commuting and to the track occasionally. i've never had a new car/bike so i figure that would be nice to know i'll have something that will always start up and work.

then my dream car - SW20. would aim to spend around 10k on a pristine one, maybe even an import.

would then spend the rest building an AE86 to hoon back roads in. swap in K20, beams, 20v or something along those lines and take it to the track occasionally

I thought the newer Vettes still had slushbox autos?

You do nothing.
Its a solid daily that runs fine when retards dont needlessly modify it then cry and call it shit when it breaks.
Its a fucking subaru made for the streets of Japan, not a race car to have the life thrashed out of it.
Ive never known a car like the WRX where its owners can single handedly ruin the reputation of an otherwise solid car. You wanna learn from peoples mistakes on cars go join onw of the wrx boards on FB, get some popcorn and enjoy. Americans are especially retarded with these cars, like holy fuck..

nothing if its a cvt.

Finish paying it off.