opendota.com/
datdota.com/

>NEWS & STREAMS
joindota.com/
gosugamers.net/
liquiddota.com/

last bugatti:

What should I put in my autoexec aside from arteezy's healthbars

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

first for bristle bong meta best meta

thanks for including link to last thread OP

Generic numbers/percentage talents are boring as fuck. Let's come up with some fun ones.

>Invoker
>Level 15 talent
>Sunstrike cooldown refreshed on kill or Cold Snap becomes an AOE attack

>costs ballooning out of control as valve eliminates wild card teams and bring 18 teams into the group stage
>try and manage this by eliminating unnecessary expenditures
>get called out by your "athletes" cause they cant give their friends a free vacation this year
this is why we cant have nice things

Aoe cold snap for lvl 15 would be broken as shit

>Envy fractures his coccyx because he fell off his chair trying to play while sitting like L from Death Note

>because the coaches aren't concerned with the stress of actually playing.
It's almost like the stress of actually playing goes away the moment the game ends. The players themselves can evaluate the games after the fact in replay and pick up on whatever shit went wrong themselves without the need of a coach to tell them things that they already know.

>buffing invoker at all
Is there something wrong with your brain senpai?

Coaches are very important for a team's morale. You can't do that online.

I never called him a cunt, I'm just saying what he's doing
Absolutely pro players shouldn't need to pay for their crew to attend TIs,
absolutely they should all be in like 2-people hotel rooms and have at minimum bus class flights
Also, if I were in EE's position I'd make people donate to cover my living expenses as well as all my anime figurines which cost like 500 a pop

>comparing the work required by football and boxing managers with that of a dota 2 team "manager"
lmaoing at your life

valve should pay for 4 desu. you can pay for the 5th yourself or roll a pubshitter

I just want a hero like Naga or Jakiro to have a talent that reduces their cast point to 0.1

To be quiet honest with your senpai, I was clawing at the back of my head for that one, it does sound broken as fuck, yes.

I just find boring talents, boring. Post something interesting, doesn't have to be for Invoker

>buffing Invoker

who's the best supp hero rn and why is it es?

>deal with the paperwork
>bring water
>pat some backs
Literally the same, you retarded manchild.

Is Singsing our guy?

it's lion. I don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

>octarine core now reduces cast animation by 25%

Is is the best offlaner flavour of the month tier 4k pub stomper, shit support tho

I miss old sing streams
>now just plays meme music
>outright said he's bored of the game

>Adult Dota 2 pro players are literally so mentally retarded they're unable to bring their own water or sign their name on ((((((paperwork)))))
>pat some backs
woah dude don't take away the coach's only job

What "choring things"? Here is a full list of all the things a player needs to do at TI:
play Dota
eat
drink
sleep
bathe
show up to the correct place at the venue at the correct time once, maybe twice per day

Any non-retard over the age of 12 should be perfectly capable of doing all those things by themselves. Even if somehow they didn't have enough time to get food, the sixth person could do that.

adelaide?

>lv20:enable to invoke 3spells

>3k viewers
is it all donations that make him not live on the streets?

Ember Spirit isn't a support tho

member when stream integrity was a thing?

>adult professional athletes are literally so mentally retarded they're unable to bring their own water or sign their name on ((((((paperwork)))))
Yeah, you are this retarded.

See above.

literally who?

sorry envy there's just no justifiable reason to bring your team's (((((manager))))
go make another blogpost

So like, rather than seeing managers as people who need to wipe their butts because they're so unable, look at it like this:
I have a manager who can take care of all the bullshit so I can get better at this thing I do so at the end of the year I can win 10 million dollars split 5 ways

>EMP roots

Why is that chink on the casting crew? Wasn't he just a translator last year?

Devilish

>I have a manager who can take care of all the bullshit
Yeah that's a nice way to describe the job of a manger except this is Dota 2. Exactly what "bullshit" is their to deal with that's so choring that it warrants being pushed onto a manager/coach?
Dota 2 players just need to play Dota 2.

>Terrorblade
>Level 25 talent
>Permanent metamorphosis

All the paperwork is dealt with before the event. A manager's main purpose is to get their teams entered into tournaments, handle the money, get sponsors, and to make sure their teams practice. None of that is necessary at TI.

>retarded amateurs think than (e)sports managers are unnecessary
I'll bet they are the 2k MMR theoryshitters.

literally the best personality in the english mdl cast

>Football players just need to play football
>Dude soccer is easy, just kick the ball!

Oversimplifying is fun!

>ice wall removes the affected unit's magic resist

>there is a problem with the room/luggage/food/whatever
>well better lose 3 hours of sleep solving it before TI finals
Just admit it, you are a manchild who doesn't know how sports, esports or the world works.

alchemist level 25
>ultimate bat reduction from 1.0 to 0.5

I don't think it's one thing, but rather all the little things you need to do which add up.
If I had the money I'd hire someone to do all that stuff for me so that I don't lose half a day doing stuff like checking emails, ordering food, social media shit, etc.

Man I wish mousesports qualified for TI.

Our only hope for a white team.

White dota is so underrespresented

i'd rather meta give more damage

>He's comparing Dota 2 to Football again
Dude they're nothing alike, give it up.

>Void
>Level 20 talent instead of +120 GPM on a carry hero which is by default stupid
>Bash does double damage in chronosphere (like it used to)

>Silencer
>Level 15 talent instead of pitiful +60 GPM
>Last Word does AOE damage and spreads

A couch in esports is as necessary as a therapist for stress in ur regular jobs, the couch is usually not well versed in proper training strategies for team improvement and lacks real game knowledge, they are the babysitters of.. well manbabbies.

God what a cringey fucking post

>bat reduced to 0.5
>shitters still buy shivas instead of AC on him

>pick oracle
>lose

Why does it keep happening dotards?

making you suddenly get the "ban" notification in the midle of browsing and having to unplug the modem for a minute or two is reward enough for me.
If I do it 30 times I would've wasted an hour of your life.
ez pz

God what a cringey fucking post

Not him but that applies to every professional
"sport". Even chess or poker.

>play [sport]
>oversimplify it

Dumbshit

B-but, muh radiance spell amp!

dude like being king is easy like just make decisions dude lmao

DK's dragon form deserves this talent more than TB

stop posting the same shit over and over

what does LFY stand for again?

LGD Forever (You).

>there is a problem with the room
That's only going to happen on day 1. The coach can deal with it because you just need a warm body to sort out room problems and the coach isn't going to do anything on day 1.
>luggage
Again, day 1. Again, all you need is a warm body to deal with it.
>food
Like all the restaurants within a 10 mile radius magically close?

Face it EE, you're a goddamn entitled retard who just wants to have Valve pay for his human fleshlight.

Reminder to post 20 pictures of WR every thread!

Being a manager of a dota 2 team is like being a king of baby's playpen
woah dude all that responsibility

Looking For Yaoi

I will post 1

but im still losing

>I never went on a trip
At least this confirms my "manchild" theory. Thanks for the answer. Here, have a last (you) as a reward.

except all of the babies are actually fully grown adults capable of managing themselves

Feels like the anti-manager side of the argument just aren't getting it.

no post lina instead

when you only travel to one place how the fuck do you have to deal with luggage issues multiple times?

how many teams have you managed bro
though if ppd's slut managed to do it im fully enclines to believe you

>dota pros
>fully grown adults capable of managing themselves
wew
>real athletes
>>fully grown adults capable of managing themselves
WEW

What exactly was wrong with my post? Go kill yourself you nigger.

>Posting the worst ginger

Nice life you got there,nerd.

Will standins get qualifying points? Like say Demon plays for EG as a stand in at a major or minor. Can he accumulate points and then use them on his own team to go to TI8?

No fucking lie, the Team Liquid Starleague had the best qualification system ever. 0 invites, 10 qualifiers, automatic qualification for first place team in each qual, but you accumulated points based on your performance so the other spots were given to people who had consistent 2nd-8th place performances. I wish they'd use it for TI

Nigger you are traveling to an event, all you need for luggage are spare clothes and basic personal hygiene supplies, your not trying to backback across the states.

that's not a loli that's a teenager

You wanna tell me what exactly a Dota 2 manager can accomplish that a player himself can't?
If you wanna to the "he's like a babysitter" argument then you're effectively ruining the purpose of the coach, making it completely unnecessary to have both a coach and a manager - proving Valve really only needs to pay for 6 people at most.

wtf

Stop being a dead hero before you talk to me, thot.

You wanna tell me what exactly a professional athlete manager can accomplish that a player himself can't?

LFY ARE DOING IT

>iG
so this is the power of a direct invite team....

I'm assuming they (Valve) will put in more stringent anti-shuffle policies (like giving point bonuses to teams who stay together) so a handful of people don't just jack all the points or like kick people to prevent them from going to TI

HOW IS THAT CRINGY YOU ASSHOLE

>Bloodseeker is balanced

-d2g

Why should I do that when the responsibilities of a team manager to an actual sport like Football are completely different to that of Dota 2?
Christ you're retarded. Is that you, Phil? It'd explain why you're so triggered over the truth that Dota 2 team managers are inherently useless babysitters.

Wheres the horsecock?

>the responsibilities of a team manager to an actual sport like Football are completely different to that of Dota 2?
Yeah, like... oh wait, both do the choring shit to save time for the players.

>kick people to prevent them from going to TI
Nigga its like 3 sentences, go read the introduction thing
>lineup locks still in place
>only count the points of the top 3 players

>just had a jungling storm and ancient jungling veno on my team both rushing midas

guess how that one turned out : ^ )