Stand down! We have a warrant to search the premises for unregistered Internal Combustion Engines

>Stand down! We have a warrant to search the premises for unregistered Internal Combustion Engines.
>user, you're under arrest for possessing unregistered internal combustion engines, possession of internal combustion engine components with the intent to construct, and possession of manually driven vehicle components with the intent to construct all in violation of the Fully Electric Autonomous Transportation act of 2030.

Will never happen.

we're actually heading faster towards banning electric cars rather than ICE in 2017 USA

>get in my v8 car and smash out through the garage

>USA
>Vested interest in perpetuating the sale of every single drop of oil

Dude I'm driving unregistered as is, miss me with that gay shit

AM I BEING DETAINED????

Excellent idea of a cyberpunk movie
>Drive 2049

>stand down

>>I’ve saved all my life to buy a brand new base model auto corvette convertible.
>>The day is finally here its 2030 im retiring then going to the chevy dealer.
>>Mfw its now illegal

>the fuck are you on about? my car's registered
>lemme see that warrant'
>yall better get the fuck off my property or i'm a call in da pow-lece

Maybe you boys would like a nice cup of benis while you search huh ;^)))))

>muh slippery slope
This hasn't happened with horses, nor steam engines, nor any old petrol engines. In fact I can legally WALK down all general access roads without a dedicated sidewalk.

This would make an awsome movie

Seeing as I legally can drive around in pre-WW1 cars and give everyone diarrhea from the castor oil fumes they will never truly ban ICE. There will always be exceptions

There are countries who are banning gas and diesel cars in the future. I dont think it will be too long before the green freaks ban cars all together

NEW petrol and diesel cars, and even those are only optimistic goals that will be postponed for another few decades, just like coal power exits or nuclear power exits.

Generally they’re only banning sales of petrol cars not petrol cars altogether. Have you not bothered to read the actually articles? I have seen a single one that says their banning petrol cars altogether.

What if this happens with manual driving cars.

> Sir where you unironically operating that steering wheel of yours?

> Only banning petrol cars

I'm only banning smartphone sales, you can still have new fliphones and keep your old smartphones. Who needs mobile recording devices anyways amirite? Less capable is the new capable amirite?

>grand father clause
MUH GUBMENT BOOGEY MAN

unless this is a Euro thread in which case, lol

Nice false equivalency retard.

I'm aware of a SINGLE case where the grandfather clause didn't apply in my Euro country, and that was when headlights and indicators were required by law. Everything else is grandfathered.

>lol they never banned horses!

They did ban leaded gasoline you idiots.
They could easily ban use of fossil fuels on public roads.

>convert to ethanol
>produce your own
>????
>profit

Ethanol would still be banned because their reasoning would be muh emissions. They want remote emissions.
And even if that were legal in a gasolineless future that's still a conversion you were forced to make, which is terrible.

Not as terrible as lung cancer.

The funny part is you fucks would be all for it if it was the other way around and EVs were outlawed.

And before you do the >muh strawman
jig, just take a look at the catalog and see how many threads there are gleefully predicting the demise of EVs.

Not an argument, the elderly today lived in a world with hundreds of times more pollution than we do today.
Harmless emissions aren't something to fight, they're just the target of a system built to fight pollution when they ran out of pollution to right.

I don't think EV's should be outlawed, but they're unsustainable and impractical.
The demise of EV's is a wonderful thing for freedom anyway because the rise of EVs was based entirely on a fuel genocide. Their entire goal was to be the one true master race, and that's wrong. So anything that's bad for them, is good for freedom. So I'll clap as the ev boat burns.

Wrong, the higher pollution per capita in the past was offset by the lower population density. The more people, the fewer emissions the entirety can afford per person.

Why the fuck would you applaud the demise of alternatives and variety? Why can't we have both?

EVs are cool but their owners are so fucking smug about "saving the planet". When they're doing more harm than my fuel sipping shitbox. Now that EVs are failing spectacularly i cant help but think its well deserved

Because this isnt a mexican taco ad

I answered that in my post.
Because EV's entire platform is genocide.
EV's entire platform is the destruction of diversity through "superiority".
The failure of a platform whose goal is to eliminate all other platforms is a net win for diversity, even if it means the loss of one player.

>Because EV's entire platform is genocide.

makes sense when you remember the only people who buy EVs are libshits

Ill be dead from them trying to take my guns back long before this.

>Trump's America