/dsg/ - Demon's/Dark Souls General

>App 1.14, Regulation 1.35 patch notes
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/3044845282383816896

>READ ME BEFORE POSTING, IF YOU'RE NEW
pastebin.com/wgfcUqaM

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub
>Full Soundtrack
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B66vvDQ_rAMyS29wdTR6ajZsczQ

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a
imgur.com/a/eSXdv/layout/grid

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

>Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CjMbjBMMVBY
youtu.be/QWJhTRnYTf4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Rolls Souls 3 is shit.

Third for Dragonslayer's Axe is garbage beyond Highwall Twinking

youtu.be/CjMbjBMMVBY

>just remembered I forgot to get SOTFS on steam sale

fuck, oh well I was still salty DS1 wasn't on sale.

>just transitioned from Xbox

It's actually arguable one of the best weapons for SL 1 runs

Anything can run on anything, assuming you don't care how it looks.
Intel HD is actually okay but your CPU has an overall TDP of FUCKING 15 WATTS. The average desktop CPU is 60-95 watts.

Basically it's a low power piece. The only saving grace is that it's 4th gen. Intel's highest single threading sits on the 4th gen and even at a scrawny 2.6GHz it can score 1.3k on single threading which is marginally better than a core 2 duo.

A score of 600 on your intel iGPU means it's about twice as good as my Intel HD 3000 that runs tf2 on medium 60 fps, for perspective.
You will be able to run it but you need to lower your internal rendering resolution to truly jaw dropping levels and drop all effects.

Consider checking out local e-waste recyclers or criagslist for no OS office desktops that you can load with shit and a GPU to get the ball rolling.
Put a core 2 quad in them to get a good CPU. They're like 20 bucks online. And put a GTX 480 in it if you want a cheap, hot as hell, and cheap GPU that performs well.

Nah, has the best females

You can't use it at SL1 you nigger

You didn't bring up a single argument against my points in the first place, hence not an argument

re linking for objectively the best SL60> build that no one has been able to prove wrong

>just transitioned from Xbox
Me too.

I picked up all three on monday but I've only played the first two on 360. I'm hoping SotFS is a lot better than regular DS2.

Just need to wait for a controller.

I want to ___ my ___ in this sorcerer's ___!

But there weren't any point to argue against

Also not an argument fyi

FUCK

How much was it?

put
foot
ass

FUCK WIZARDS

I wont even pick up Dark Souls 3, I already plat'd it on Xbox One.

But, I will play DS1 and SOTFS at some point, my Xbox One controller works just fine with PC.

>what is the Knight's Ring
>what is the Hunter's Ring
>what is two-handing the weapon

Ooh, kinky! But I'm sure he's still much too tight for that, why not start with one finger?

not even a good sale, it was still ike 11.99 or some shit.

If it's so good then why have I literally never seen it?

I've seen a couple people using a DSA but they were playing faith builds and buffing it with lightning weapon. Never seen this vitgouged DSA meme thing in-game.

You could just, you know, refund it.

>the price of a movie ticket
>for 200+ hours of gameplay
>not a good price
Poorfags get out.

Yeah, I'm doing that now to buy DS1 and probably something else

>gold and silver tracer didn't make it into the game even though it's in the game files with a full moveset and was updated with each DLC release

Do people in your country actually fucking pay $10+ for one movie ticket?

I've already paid full price for this game, and put 400+ hours into it. I'm just a cheap jew bastard, and I want Dark Souls 1 to be on sale at the same time so I can buy both of them at once.

add
scrolls
curriculum

DLC3 confirmed :^)

DaS isn't going to go on sale because they're releasing a remaster/remake of it next year.

Good choice user. I'm sure he would be very grateful!

DaS2 would probably work. but I dunno if you would be able to run DaS1 with that puny CPU of yours.

>But there weren't any point to argue against
But there are tho, did you miss the entire last thread?

And more

You got completely BTFO and you still haven't provided an argument
You can't say '''not an argument'' when you still haven't posted any arguments against the original point in the first place
stil no argument

see
This was already settled last thread

With Gold Resin I get an average AR 300-350
That's almost UGS Tier

I'm sure it'll be on sale at least 6 more times before summer 2018.

In IMAX, which is the only reason anyone would bother to pay for a film.

If they did release a remake of DS1, do you think they would be better off porting everything to the DS3 engine, gameplay and all?

The sequel runs on this but not the first? the fuck?

Okay man you're right

I'll just be over here having fun instead.

If he can't run DS1, he definitely won't be able to run SOTFS.

AR doesn't mean shit when you're dealing with elemental damage. It'll always look more impressive than it actually is.

I certainly wouldn't mind playing das with das3 combat/controls/mechanics/netcode.

>remake of DaS
>with all the shit like weapon memory, only invading hosts that have phantoms, password, infinite rolls
Gross

Can you still parry DSA WA?

That was my logic, I was running DS2 and it was running fucking cleanly

I mean the actual damage it deals
The AR is almost 600 with Resin and I'm using it on my Salt Turtle
Never got so much Hatemail in my life

just CE em dude

Imagine

Dark Souls 3, but nobody uses anything except the Dragonslayer Axe

And then somebody comes along with a different weapon and memes all over them all because the Dragonslayer Axe moveset and hitbox is garbage even if it's damage is high and you can afford more vig and end when using it raw.

Like, by the numbers you're absolutely right, it's an optimal build. But those surface numbers don't really account for every facet of a character.

I haven't played since the release of the last DLC, how are Twin Great-swords doing atm?

>fire whip could have been the pyro equivalent of flashsword
>instead we get that shitty fan
why

Flame Fan is great, fuck you

On the topic of useless pyromancies, Profaned Flame is such a disappointment. Coolest pyro animation by far but it's so shitty.

>want to replay ds2 to try out some weapons even though I had very little fun playing ds2 in the first place, didn't even finish the DLCs
what's wrong with me

Stop replying to him, he's autistic. He'll just say something along the lines of 'Hitbox and moveset are crutches to account for lack of skill, not an argument'

Actually it's probably a troll, the posting style is pretty bait-like

Either way stop responding you moron

Nothing, it's a shit game

>finish das3
>excisted for das1
>shit-smeared port only works on 60hz refresh rate monitors
>cucked

Anyone know if you can still parry Dragonslayer Greataxe weapon art?

I meme on that weapon every time. I can't ever remember losing to it.

>>remake of DaS
>>with all the shit like powerstancing, perfect tracking, hollowing, fast travel from the start, soul memory
B-team no

Nigger you were here weeks ago, works just fine on 120+, stop trying to force vsync via your graphics card or something equally as retarded

What video is that gif from?

Yes but it got a stealth speed buff in The Ringed City patch so it's far harder to do now safely.

Fuck off you pedophile furry

Wait, is this actually happening, or is it just a far off fantasy?

Still the best weapon in the game, OP as fuck, like all str weapons

How else do you explain this?

Actually confirmed or just an assumption?
Do you play this on 75+? cuz all I got from researching about it was that it does not work with anything higher than 60.

Mediocre at best in pvp now, pretty good in pve and group fights.

DaS1 > DeS >= BB > DaS3 > > > > > DaS2

They just know people will pay more for better games.

It's a shame you're not even trying to reason with or consider the points being made but are instead going to dismiss the whole argument because even you know you're wrong

See
Are you so thick that you don't even bother reading the posts you're replying to because you've already made up your mind? Jesus

le autism it's the only retort i know autism autism
everything i don¡t understand is bait or le troll
no one could possibly have a different opininion than mine
i can't think of an argument with my pea brain ma arguments are for autists bluggh

Christ, trying to argue with kids that can't be reasoned with is painful

Demon's Soul is an clunky unplayable mess now, it's easily the worst in the series now. It's aged like milk sitting in the hot sun for a week
DaS > BB > SotFS > DaS III > DaS II > DeS

this but unironically

>Actually confirmed or just an assumption?
I have a 120hz monitor and DS1 runs. Playing over 60 is stupid because the engine freaks out and dies every now and then, but the game itself works just fine.

Here's your >(you)
Also, SotFS is worse than Vanilla DaS2+DLC.

>and was updated with each DLC release

Wat?

DaS>DaS3>BB>DeS>DaS2
But you pedophiles don't know better and don't act like Scholar was somehow a upgrade to shit souls 2

Objectively wrong, as expected of a tripfag.

Try to prove him wrong. One can respect DeS for starting the series, but mechanically it's objectively vastly inferior to all the other games, and more subjectively the lore is really scarce and straight forward and the NPCs and their storylines are really lacking.
There is not a single aspect in which it is above any of the other games aside from extremly subjective stuff like atmosphere.

>Licks Dark Souls 2 Ass all day
>Mechanic is not everythung XD
>Fuck Demons fir shitty mechanic!!!

Atmosphere and the fact that is had much deeper mechanics, such as the tendency systems.

The NPCs were some of the most memorable in the series as well, especially Maiden Astraea.

Etc.

DaS II is mechanically superior to DeS, as is every other game in the series
>muh atmosphere and NPCs
nostalgiafagging is not an argument
>muh deeper mechanics
take your shitty e-celeb buzzwords out of here you disgusting tripfag. get off matthewmatosis's dick and formulate your own opinions

DaS2 is garbage so it's not really a loss.

You aren't even getting a >(you) for that one. At least try to put in a little effort to making your garbage believable.

>lore is more straight forward
I don't count this as an inherently bad thing.
The vagueness worked for DS1 but DeS handled it's own lore and setting well enough without needing dozens of youtube faglords to explain it.

>tfw you invade a Solo host but can tell he's a veteran invader

tripfags should be gassed. if you want to be called by your twink name go to a forum double nigger

please, someone, does anyone know?

As if it's a single guy, get a fucking grip.

First of all, let me remind you that this entire argument began with the asinine opinion that any level above 50 is basically the same as 800 because you had too many stats and there was no meaningful difference between 120 and 240. Now that I've reminded you and the poor souls that got tricked into defending you of just how fucking stupid you are, imagine I already gave you an alternative for the DSA and a straight sword at that. Longsword which is the best straight sword is just 13 AR below the broadsword Want another meta option? Raw Falchion. Just the other day someone posted a nip guide on how to meme on low level cunts like you - youtu.be/QWJhTRnYTf4 . All you have to do is find a low stat requirement infuseable weapon with the right moveset and you're game. DSA just has 50% more AR than basically all other weapons with basic requirements.

Stop posting shit about variety and just admit you're shit. If you don't have stats to carry all weapons and if there's only one infusion viable there's objectively less variety. Add to that the fact that Prisoner's basically becomes mandatory if it already wasn't on 120 and that argument is up shit creek sans paddle. Admit you prefer low level because you're shit at the game and people with less than 20 hours into the game are the only ones you can reliably beat in invasions and you'll sleep better at night.

huh

I'm not home right now so these numbers may not be exact but I am sl 35 for sure

how should I proceed with my strength pyromancy build? some of the heavy weapons I'm seeing are too good to pass over so I'm going for that. do I need ALL of the tombs for pyromancies or can I skip some? what's the deal with attachment slots, at what point do I start obtaining more? don't know if I'll attend fcs/co-op or not but it's certainly possible if I need to obey a cap or whatever

What weapons are you planning on using?

What did he mean by this? If you're implying that I ''Licks Dark Souls 2 Ass all day'', I don't, DaS is my favourite

If you're implying that in your made up scenario I'm a DaS2 apologist by saying that mechanics aren't everything but that at the same time saying fuck DeS for it's shitty mechanics, well that wouldn't make much sense because DaS2 is OBJECTIVELY BETTER MECHANICALLY than DeS you DUMB FUCK

(YOU) (YOU) (YOU) (YOU) (YOU)
>can't provide a counteragument
>uhh i know, have le (You)
>aren't I originial
I know that you're a subhuman narcissistic attention whoring piece of sewage who is never gonna admit to being wrong even when your shitty points are blow out the water, but you could at least then shut THE FUCK UPPP instead of shitting up the thread with worthless passive aggressive garbage posts that don't contribute anything to the discussion

How do you even play dex now that poise is a thing?

Poise is still a meme. Just poke them between their HA frames.

you use LKGS with poise

well the exile greatsword looks neat as hell and I think there's another one in the DLC I want to get, Herald greatsword or whatever. so I think my strength needs to be atleast 25-30

You use frayed blade and spam WA R1 whenever Mr HOGGARD tries to trade fish.

>putting the Discord link into the OP
Yeah no, go fuck yourself in the ass.

So is Dark Souls 3 the best in the series?

you're not gonna have a good time trying to use those with 9 vit

Is lucifer a cute

He's a fat black man.