Can you get a gf if you don't have a car?

I'm a busrider/bicycle fag and it makes me insecure to not have a car.
For a man, having a car is a social status symbol. It symbolizes that you're able to go get food and ressources fast and far away. You can provide
It means security to the woman. You can drive her, drop her off wherever she needs.

Been dating this girl and even though she doesn't mention it, it's obvious she thinks I'm a beta who doesn't have his life together.

Plus I'm 23 feelsbadman.jpg
It's so evident someone my age should own a car that on our 1st date she assumed I had one without asking. She wanted to leave her bag in "my car", told her I don't have one.

Go out drinking so you have reason to use uber, take date to a comedy show OP it will get you laid

I got a gf and I didn't even have a license and I was 18 lol. She would drive everywhere until I got off my ass and got it eventually. Lost virginity in that same car

Do you at least live innacity where you don't really need a car? Do you have your own apartment to take her back to? How will you take pics like this on your bicycle?

*disclaimer though* at the time I was the Hispanic version of a Chad. 6'3 215lbs with abs and a chiseled face playing sports in college.

Experiences may vary

Yes. I've had a few when I didn't have a car. The idea of getting one came up, but it was usually me bringing it up.
Current gf loves the car. Our bus system here is pretty fucking terrible, so its nice to get across town in 30 minutes rather than 2 hours.

Though honestly, a good gf won't care if you have a car or not. If they do, they likely just want to be taxied around.

>How will you take pics like this on your bicycle?
That's my point, I can't take her back on my faggot bicycle

>Do you at least live innacity where you don't really need a car?
Yes. I go to uni by foot/bike
> Do you have your own apartment to take her back to?
Yes

If you use a vehicle to define who you are you'll never be happy.

What the fuck is this bluepilled shit
I'm not talking about having to own a ferrari but at least a basic car with which you can go from point A to point B

small motorcycle. Done.

If you want a car, a p damn new civic (2008+) can be had for $3k nowadays.

if you live in usa and you dont own a car you are a huge faggot and really need to get his life together shes right.
america is litterally easiest country to own a car theres honda civic for 3k for fuck sake where else in the world honda is 3k. in the uk or smtng ?
you can choose between a computer or a car in usa. are you kidding me ? you can buy cars with the new iphone money. gas is the fucking cheapest of the world. even with minimum wage you can get a car man.
if you still using bus or bicycle that means you are a huge mess and girls know it. 3 k civic is not a "status symbol" but atleast its a damn car that does car things. what is a bicycle ? ahahah

I don't live in the US I live in leafland
>if you still using bus or bicycle that means you are a huge mess and girls know it.
I know right

OP, you can certainly have a GF with nocars.
You have to ask yourself if it is worth it to you to own a car. 50% of Veeky Forums owns a shitbox because their parents bought it for them and the other 50% bought a fun car to work on because that's what we like.

You don't need a car to have gf, but it certainly is useful. But if she leaves you because you're nocars then she wasn't worth it.

The moment I got a nice coupe was the moment women started looking at me like I had my shit together. Helps that it's not dented/rusted/ugly with good paint.

Women are extremely shallow. Having a truck will increase your chances of getting a gf by 100 times easily.

Anyways it's important that you recognize this now. Waste less money elsewhere so you can get a car (strip your monthly costs like phone bill and whatever luxuries you have, put aside a savings plan to save up for a clean 5k car), and it'll greatly increase your chances of getting a gf.

Cars show independence. Women want independent men because they want to be dependent on them.

if you live in a big city like NYC or LA, then yeah. In fact, some even frown upon guys who have cars

but this is Veeky Forums,and our cars ARE our gfs because ronery drivers and shiet. so git the fuck out normie

You need a car in LA. its almost a necessity.

im 24, neither me or my gf have a license, but im going for my test soon.

but we live in the city so it's not exactly an issue, uber to parties/clubs and i ride my bike everywhere else.

idk i feel like only the kinda women you dont want to date long term would care /that/ much. until you have kids or something i guess.

Its seen as rather faggotry when a man has no car. Like you said. Having a car is kinda a social status symbol. Girls think you have no good income and thus cant afford one.
Should still work with beta girls though.

Im 23 and got a mustang gt with 22. 2 girls wrote me after I posted some pics on snapchat. Maybe helps that im in yuropoor because these cars are rather unique.
Also lost my virginity thanks to the car now when I think about it kek.

If you're a college kid, whatever. You have an excuse. Maybe one day you can get a dank moped and pick up all the bitches

>tfw I wish this girl had a car bc I worry about her takin the bus and she works so far away from my house

Also last girl had a car and that shit was nice. Most guys feel like they have to drive and I'm normally behind the wheel 95% of the time I'm in the car with people. But she liked driving and I had no problem sitting shotgun.

Why are you supposed to have a car and not her? Why can't she drive herself to places she needs to be? Is this the final stage of so called gender equality? Why aren't people realizing that a car is neither a necessity nor financially responsible for a university student? What kinda ass-wipe degree are you supposed to work on if you have time for a job on the side so you can afford a car? Aren't there are a lot of people with cars that are far less financially responsible than some people without a car?

Good luck mang. But women are always going to look for alpha dude, somebody who appears to have their shit together and can provide. If you find the right girl it shouldn't matter but it def helps for the average broad.

Yes. When I was a bus/bartcuck my then gf would drive me around and pick me up for some us time. She lives about an hour from me.

Literally b urself

>go on Craigslist or eBay
>find beater under 500$ in the surrounding area
>done

Also a plus with beaters is you can treat them like complete crap since you paid so little for it, or if you actually want to make it nice the parts are probably dirt cheap.

19 y/o USA collegefag with no car and qt 3.14 asian gf. You can ask me anything OP. Honestly it really depends on the girl.

i had a girlfriend for years before i ever had a car, once i got the car we broke up shortly afterwards but having/not having a car never mattered at all

if you want one night stands with trashy bimbos, sure, a car helps, if you want a relationship that lasts a car doesn't matter at all and anyone telling you it does is probably some dumb permavirgin busriding fatty.

She doesn't think you're a beta male?
How do you bring her back to your place?

>be me
>talking to girl on facebook
>wants me to come over to hers
>says her family isn't home
>tell her I can't
>"why's that user?"
>"I don't have a car"
>"Oh"
>haven't heard from her since

You tell me, OP.

I just think it's interesting that people think you even need a good car to get a girlfriend. It can be a piece of shit as long as it's clean on the inside and you have a good personality.

When I used to be a delivery driver there were plenty of times at red lights I would see dudes driving total beaters with a qt in the passenger seat, laughing having a good time. The most recent one was a rusted, clapped out regular cab s10 and they looked so happy.

Your status symbol doesn't matter as long as you find the right girl. They're out there, guys.

t. single guy who observes his environment

observe my ass kid

>asian
Topkek. That doesn't count. Asian people don't even have souls.

Nope, being "manly" shouldn't rely on any material objects. You have to be secure in your situation/and show that. And we take the bus to my apartment or her car. But if we take her car, she always wants me to drive.

You got me

Only in shit condition.

Hey man, she has a heartbeat so that's still better than 97% of Veeky Forums...

Depends on where you live. I'm in Houston Texas and here you might as well live under an overpass and beg for change if you don't have a car so the answer would be a resounding "no".