How is a bitcoin ETF going to work? Can someone explain how it will be structured etc? Thanks

How is a bitcoin ETF going to work? Can someone explain how it will be structured etc? Thanks

Halfway down the page:

afr.com/markets/equity-markets/asx-ends-week-lower-on-tumbling-metal-prices-20170224-gukeww

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Police_code
pymnts.com/news/bitcoin-tracker/2017/bitcoin-near-record-max-amid-etf-hopes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anyone?

china could make so much money if the ETF is approved.

Perhaps, but how will it work. I have a basic understanding of ETFs but will these simply be packages of x BTC or what?

Its not going to work.

Get out while you still can.

But how will it appear? How will it be structured?

basically the ETF will follow a leveraged ass to fist ratio, where there will be ten times as many assholes to fist as there will be fists to shit on. every month as the future contract rolls there should be a diarrhea roll yield depending on bitcoins total price, market cap, and the number of pringle cans on your floor

tldr, it will never get listed, and will be delisted after one month with dozens of class action recruitments

It already exists on the Stockholm exchange. Fuck is wrong with you people? ETN not ETF but who gives a shit?

why would it not work? seems easy as shit. why wouldn't it work?

But how though? Will the ETF just be a bunch of BTC or what?

I am not a swede pal. Explain then how the swedish equivalent works? Thanks

>Will the ETF just be a bunch of BTC or what?
more like a bunch of future contracts. which will put a downwards pressure on btc price. i'm torn on if it would be a good or bad thing because it would stabilize the prices of btc but also open up the same can of fuckery that plague metals.

Ethereum is nearing $14

Soon it will be bigger market cap than btc

Bitcoin ETF = March 11th

March 11th = 3/11

311 = en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Police_code

See for yourself...

does that mean it'll be approved or not

pymnts.com/news/bitcoin-tracker/2017/bitcoin-near-record-max-amid-etf-hopes/

so i should start shorting at march 10?

Im no expert. My initial feeling is BTC will get more attention thus more buyers. This can only driver the price up,right? At least initially. ETF would further legitimize BTC, drawing more people in.

I can't help if you can't see it.

Maybe this will help?

You should buy April $1100 calls if you think it'll go through. All joking aside, someone should make options chains for BTC on the various exchanges. Would be a nice way to expand the market and make it even more unregulated and manipulatable.

no i'm 99% certain the etf thing will not be approved.

if the EFT get rejected the price of ethereum will go up. That's why i recommend you invest in it