Predict cars today that will appreciate in value in the future

Stock 86/BRZ

For me, the answer is the Miata rf

God fuck that looks so nice.

>Predict cars today that will appreciate in value in the future.
Porsche *

*Cherrypicked Porsche's halo cars

Give it some more time.

Maybe if it's the last ICE in the world.

I still think it's a cool car. I sat in one and it was pretty weird, like an SUV that wanted to be a car.

It's a "van" according to most insurance companies.

Well that's just retarded. It's a 5 door hatchback.

>suv
>car
>van
>hatchback
This is why it's bound to shoot up in value. Defined "quirky" for the new millenium.

Agreed. Those release series and color series will definitely appreciate the fuck up no doubt but stock ones will too once Toyota/Vapebro stops making them. It’s a long term play though, we’re talking 20 years.

Actually would look very cool, if the panel fitment could be made better.

Is that an MR2?

It has an old time styling with modern time styling and safety standards. It's neat. Would people our age drive one? The numbers say no. But old people loved it for that exact reason.

Why would you cover your license plate? What the fuck are we gonna do, dox you? Don't be so narcissistic. You aren't that important.

Probably that weird ass Nissan soft top crossover thing only because they aren't selling any.

newfag

R A R E factory coloured cars

>BMW M2
>Mustang GTs
>FRS/BRZ/GT86
>Miata RF
>124 Abarth

I get the feeling every car being lauded today will be a classic in the future for the same reason. Was talking with my roommate, we agreed 30 years from now, the S550 will be seen like the Fastback is now.

>S550 will be seen like the Fastback is now.
>Heaviest, biggest Mustang being worth anything in the future

Lol no.

>mr2 owners are this delusional

only the GT350 and GT350R

5 digit value when?

I'm a spraypainter, today I had an old guy come and talk to me about doing a respray on a VX Commodore that he bought for $1200, it has 295000km on the clock, he bought it as an investment that he can fix up and leave sitting in his shed so it can appreciate in value. Kinda made me sad.