Who here has driven while receiving a blowjob?

Who here has driven while receiving a blowjob?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0MFPK7UeHdc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This thread again?
I get head while drifting my mk3 supra and listening to dubstep

That's how people get killed.

I mostly get road head when we are doing a road trip and I need to stay awake to drive

youtube.com/watch?v=0MFPK7UeHdc

my gf loves giving me car bjs but her penis keeps touching the shifter

I have, but a cumbersome driving experience is not worth a mediocre blowjob.

Ah man you shouldn't put your hand on her like that. Come on now. And yes several times. Works best in a full size truck obviously

I would never, she would put weight on my gear lever, what an awful way to wear at the shift forks

manualcucks on suicide watch

That Lexus LX has a nice interior.

Have you ever fugd boipocci in your backseats?

No, you don't want to end up like that girl on American Gods

These guys know what's good

She's afraid ever since she heard this story about some couple who got in an accident and girl bit down when they crashed and dude lost his dick and she choked.

Probably not true but I have gotten 3 handies in the past 2 weeks while driving her home from work so I guess I can't complain

People actually enjoy hand jobs?

I got hand jobs while driving a motorcycle

>not giving a blowjob when driving

Step it up, senpai

Wondering this too. I mastered that shit decades ago and nobody can touch my skills.

Your parents and Jewish doctor mutilated your genitals when you were born. Sorry about that.

different user but you're right and I hate it
:(

They're pretty shit even with a foreskin desu

No

It's not as if they're bad, but it's just like having a shit wank. Also depends on who's doing it.

I've only fingerbanged while driving. It was pretty fun to be honest

Well true and yes, the intimacy is better than the actually wank part

I gave my girlfriend a blow job while she was driving (RX-8). Shit was so cash.

With my ex-fiance she did it all the time. Then we broke up and I married someone else a few years later. The new girl basically has no sex drive. I've made a mistake.

>Got a manual, so doesn't really work as my hand gets in the way. Tried it twice though.

Yeah, once. It was mediocre because I was more concerned with driving and I just told her to stop.

Yeah most girls have no idea what they're doing.

Get a BJ from a high tier gay and tell me they're shit.

>never had a girl touch them
I mean she's a quick learner considering the first dick she ever touched was 2 months ago. I was proud of her the first time she did it because I thought I would have to finish myself.

Just hand her the KY, unbotton my pants, and she kisses my neck and plays around with it for 20-30min and when we get close to the destination she will finish. I don't have the patience to go that long, I just get it done. So in that respect it's much better. Plus it's great having tits and a pussy to grab while she's doing her thing.

Once, I personally liked it and didn't have a problem driving normally. didn't finish though because it was a short drive to her house

Who the fuck is recording this?

>implying a mk3 supra can turn

I once drove from the passenger seat while receiving a blowjob from the person in the drivers seat.

Breddy gud, but breddy scary.

>be cutfag
>ex gave really horrible head
>have no real motivation to find new gf who gives good head

What does it feel like, getting a good blowjob?

>be cutfag
There's your problem, you got dry benis with dead nerve endings

Think of the children and get a room. You guys are asking to traumatize someone

Underrated as fuck