It's my birthday, Veeky Forums. Say nice things about my new truck

It's my birthday, Veeky Forums. Say nice things about my new truck.

I like the color
Also nice doggo

Great choice. Approved.

You fell for the toyota meme, so I have nothing nice to say; therefore I won't say anything at all

I have an 05 taco and just got to 200k on it.
It'll last you a lifetime, only downside imo is there's no dipstick for tranny fluid, but instead a overfill plug to determine if you have too much.

Wish they gave this more power, a true shame. Besides that you got a great little truck.

>Toyota truck
>80% sure hes a beaner
>give him a visit from the ICE man

>anemic engine
Should've gotten a Canyon

Thanks. And hound belongs to my qt3.14.

What do you mean, user?

That's great, user! Any issues so far? How do you use it?

Truly is a shame. Otherwise, not bad. And double cab long bed doesn't feel so little.

No sir. Full blooded American in a nip truck.

Can I barrow $50k for a new ZR2?

upboated

Never understood what people meant when they said Toyota meme

>full blooded american in a nip truck

Actually a very nice truck, user.

I've always liked tacomas

The insane pricing on used ones which can be traced to the train of thought: "it's a toyota so it's reliable"

I honestly don't know who that is.

Sure does happen. So we pass it on to the next owner.

Thanks, user. I really wanted the Off Road (for the locker), but I was in a pinch. Maybe in the not to distant future.

Fuck trucks, you’re a faggot.

What do you drive?

You got a reliable truck sir. better than those domestic pieces of shit (Chevy Recallarado, Ford Ranger, etc.)

Take care of it and it will take care of you, these trucks can last up to a million miles with the proper maintenance.

probably a lil gay ass miata.

Nice truck senpai.

How do you even fit clubs in your Miata?

Thanks, I agree. But Toyota better step up their game in the near future to compete with Canyon and Raptor Ranger. I want to go fast.

Thanks, senpai.

It doesn't have the useless short bed.

Cool truck.

Congrats. Just bought a 4runner. Hope it lasts 300k.

>Tacoma

Breddy gud, OP.

I agree. However, I love the feel of a short bed, and the angles are nice. But The lady and I can fool around back here comfortably. Access can short bed would be ideal for the trails, but this is way more practical.

Dope. Love 4Runners. What kind/year?

Thanks, bud.

2017 SR5 premium. Tightest ride I've ever owned by far. Never had a new car before.

It may be a Recalloma, but it's still cute. Mine gave me too much trouble with the random stalling issue.

Awesome. Does it have the dope crawl control or 4x4? Why did you buy new? Why a 4R?

Describe your stalling issue.

Why did you name your dog "Lady"?

Gonna ask for rear disc brakes for Christmas?

Great choice user. I would have also accepted a picture of a Tundra.

What else would you name a 100lb piece of meat?

So far no troubles. Bought used at 70k miles, just added 5k in the last seven weeks. Brakes are looking good; if I ever have issues I will upgrade.

Beautiful tree aesthetic going on here. What state is this?

The great state of Missouri. FOWF.

>crew cab

why OP?
other than that, toptruck my man. I was really wanting a Taco but here in colorado a used tacoma is literally going to run $2000 more than its worth because it says "toyota" on the side.

I haul people. And hopefully have a family soon. It was the practical choice. Though for a true trail ride I may eventually get a short bed access cab.

good point i guess, ive been more than content with 2 seats plus the middle spot plus 2 jump seats if it really gets hectik, but thats with GF and friends. cant really put yung kids in jump seats. unless youre a badass

Used to use it to haul appliances and farm equipment around for my father as well as building supplies.
Currently it's an ass magnet since I'm in college andlive in the south.

I have the same truck as a company car and ever since new the transmission stumbles when decelerating. Aside from that, and the fact I have a rough time parking the oversized thing downtown Chicago, I like it. Maybe you will too.

Your dad has good taste

Happy to hear it.

Appears that the truck in the photo is a third gen?

lol I'm no neet. Graduated, good job, and I've never met my dad.