Tumblr in charge of driving

Just a reminder to you shitlords that driving is a legitimate way to fight the patriarchy.

youtu.be/emaxtEDtUPM
16:23

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oJNr7DJktGU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Only if you don't end up killing yourself because you tried to bully a train or someshit.

There should be tougher requirements to get a drivers license

This

But it won't happen as driving is mandatory in most of North America.

This

Before you can demand greater skills from drivers, you have to offer alternatives to driving, and to do so you'd have to redesign most cities and somehow shake the US awake from its suburbs daydream.

25:16

>he was really mean to me and called me selfish
>*blubbers like a whale*

Utter piece of shit. I'm raging so hard at these people.

>mandatory

It's not mandatory. It's helpful if you would like to survive and improve your standard of living but it's not mandatory.

>Before you can demand greater skills from drivers, you have to offer alternatives to driving

You don't HAVE to do anything. Fuck these people. Either put some effort into life or go die somewhere without taking innocent people with you.

>It's helpful if you would like to survive and improve your standard of living but it's not mandatory.
>survival is not mandatory
kek

youtu.be/oJNr7DJktGU

>tfw same name as her nominator
Holy shit hearing it out of her mouth made it so much more infuriating to watch.

Season 13 where?

YouTube.

Krystal has a cute haircut and might be hot if she were not a blubber whale, but she is a complete bitch and I could never stand her.

Lou is more than a decade and a half older than me, but she is s e x.

Just force bad drivers to ride motorcycles instead.

>The guy who goes full tagumi everywhere
Veeky Forums incarnate

>not Diana the hippie

>has glasses and its fat
>"HURR DURR SHE MUST BE ONE OF DEM DEY TUMBLRITES"
you guys are just as triggered as the people you think you're mocking

Watch the season

>Threads about President Trump’s cars over his lifetime get pruned, but this is somehow relevant to Veeky Forums............

Ergo, mods must be blue haired fat tumblerina cows, or their beta orbiters.

I better make this post car related.....here is Cadillac Allante....like the mods, a fat, overweight scam that cannot compete without massive government tax breaks and subsidies, where the only people that bought it were doing so to virtue signal their support of lazy union workers in some uncompetitive hellhole, and to support GM’s right to perform late term abortions upon itself.

Lol @ you shoehorning “triggered” into ur post

>survival is not mandatory

No, but natural selection should be.

STDs: the person

that was painful to watch

You clearly have not watched it. She is one of the most obnoxious, self-obsessed, inconsiderate cunts in existence.

Lou has milky white skin untarnished by the Sun, wonderful facial structure, sharp full-fringe haircut and a sexy gothic romantic air. Plus her frightfulness makes me think she'd cling to you hard during sex.

Velma sure let herself go.

Wait I replied to myself, not (You).

she looks like a meth addict and is never going to see your cringeworthy beta comments.

She was 41 when the show was shot, she isn't 20.

And I don't even care, I'm not obsessed with her like you are with my post.

>i'm not obsessed with milky white skin untarnished by the sun, wonderful facial structure, sharp full-fringe haircut and a sexy gothic romantic air meth addict skank, i also know her age

ok pal

Where is this animosity coming from? Are you the Diana fan? I was not the one who called her an STD. I sense some existential angst coming from your mind as it applies the image of yourself that you loathe upon other people that you disagree with.

Just because I can describe someone does not mean I am obsessed. I do not live in a black and white world. I am not an autist who sees people with featureless anime faces. And I can appreciate those features. I have the ability to write down just a couple of the million thoughts that stream through my head at any moment.

Plus if you care so much as to know why I know her age, it says so when it introduces her in the OP video, the video I had to watch to recall her name.

Jesus Christ.

- - - - -

And don't bash on Tumblr so much, it has some great blogs from passionate people. And lots of nude girls.

OH LAWDY DEM TIDDIES

>this obsessed with some retards that can't drive properly

wew lad

I did not expect titties. I thought this was going to be some retarded bait shit from /b/. I'm... I'm pleasantly suprised.

Nah he's not the hippie lover I am

Canada's Worst Driver is the official TV show of Veeky Forums.

sexywaterflower

Jesus her driving makes my brothers driving look like a saint's

I can't stand hearing that goddamn retarded Canadian accent [spoiler] EH

you speak like a reddit
don't be such a fag

>Ywn hold Daniella in your arms and tell her that she will be safe
>Ywn give Daniella enough confidence to drive on her own
>Ywn suck on Daniella's fair milkers as she drives with confidence

why even life?

MUH FEEELINGS

E H

youtube.
there are a few cuties this year desu. breeana is hot, ashley is thicc as fuck, julie is looking good for a 37 year old

They already do.

Driving is mandatory everywhere nowadays. Not an argument.

canada is way more stricter than the US

A fucking leaf

Does s13 have large milkers? I recall the older seasons having large milkers and thin QTs, I want more screencaps for my collection.

I could live without driving if I wanted to, my workplace is in 15 min cycling distance and the city I'm in for school weeks has a decent train connection. And lots more people could if the public transport network was still as developed as it used to be. Everyone from my town that works in the chemical plants a few towns over drives nowadays, and their grandparents would've taken the train there which at the time ran much more frequently.

was right, some people should not drive at all.

In my area, the car has slowly got rid of local infrastructure. I live in rural Wales. We used to have a milkman and the village near me used to have a post office and shop that sold all the groceries you'd ever need. Now that everyone just drives to the nearest Tesco, these no longer exist. Without a car here, you are completely stranded.

>There should be tougher requirements to get a drivers license
Indeed, and the questions in the theoretical part should be focused more on actual driving instead of weather aerodynamic elements increase or decrease sound.(both is possible)
To handle a car when it is close to its limits aka understeer/oversteer/skidding in snow should be part of the practical test.

Also the standard punishment for anything worse than wrong parking or beeing slightly over the speed limit should be handing in your licence.

It is not mandatory anywhere, you can use bike, bus, train, plane and cabs with no issue.

I live in a small town, if you want a job other than the grocery store you need to commute to work; and considering the next closest town is 20km away thats quite a trek twice a day on a bike, or $15 each way in a cab.

Theres alot of places where its simply not feasible to do much of anything without a car.

Then use a bus, train or harden up.
Or maybe get a scooter...

There's no bus or train, so the only other option is to get a moped which is essentially a motor vehicle. Not to mention this entire plan sort of falls apart when its snowing for 6 months of the year.

Well, a moped works in snow as well.

Only if you're a masochist with a death wish

>masochist with a death wish
What are you, a pussy?

No I'm sane. I've seen too many bikers end up as paraplegics at the ER where I work

Pussy.

This has to be staged. Tubbs has the phone out again?

t. Organ donor

You are expecting too much from entitled idiots who thinks driving is a God given right instead of a privilege

There are, but in exchange we also have a couple that are genuine whales

>the way canadians pronounce 'car'
CERH

the roads around here are full of these cunts. it makes me hate driving in anything besides my shitbox truck because its the only vehicle i own that isnt a death trap and I dont give a shit about

*not my truck

Quite obviously not real, but these sorts of people do exist.

someone murder her for the good of humanity.

>they keep using the UK standard as an example of good driving
I love you leaves sometimes.