What do yall think Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

corvetteactioncenter.com/revealed-2019-corvette-zr1-breaks-cover-video/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh, is camo not a factory default?

This car is trying way too hard to be in the World Endurance Series holy shit

uhh its not mid engine? The mules were mid engine

that's going to be a part of the new generation i assume

Those were C8 mules. the ZR1 mules are different cars.

>that mouth
Why wasn't that a thing from the very start?

So awesome.

And that's not rice if it's functional retard

Will it manage a lap before overheating?

It's not rice if you Car has 600+HP
Also most iconic cars had Rice on them.
The Rear wing in the Countach was totally unnecessary, infact it produced lift at the front axle and worsened the handling

corvetteactioncenter.com/revealed-2019-corvette-zr1-breaks-cover-video/

>increasing weight by 140 lbs
>no roll cage
aw shit what the fuck are you doing nigger!!!!!

Because the head people at GM wanted the car out even though the engineers said no. Typical GM management faggotry

>to make the corvette even mightier than the Z06, you need power and downforce - Jared Gall

No you don't you fucking faggot. It needs better cooling. More power makes it even more of a handful than the z06 was

All the Z06 needs is a heatshield for the oil cooler and a few heatshielding wraps for the lines. They'll most likely include that.

that looks awful

Wow looks beautiful.like an Orange Rabbit when the Catnip hits.

>it's not rice
>it doesn't have a purpose other than looks
>it's okay because I like it and hp numbers
Wewlad so checked.

>Corvette Z06 almost universally considered to be overpowered and unsafe at the limit
>Corvette Grand Sport considered to be the best C7 specifically because it can handle its power
>GM decides to add even more power
RIP to whoever drives this

Well I think a huge rear wing is Justified if you have 699hp going to the rear wheels

Looks like a TVR and 911 made a genetically defective baby

People love the snek here and its literally the same design philosophy

The final track edition Viper didn't increase horsepower it lost weight and increase Aero something i thought was going to happen to the corvette but no.. they increase horsepower, increase weight over (front) wheels and use less aero than either Viper ACR or GT2 RS.

no bueno

The design philosophy of snek in general, not any particular model.

rip whoever drives this thing
The Z06 was already wanting to put you in a coffin with all assists off

don't turn off the the electronic assists. Bot only will you not kill yourself, bot you'll be going faster.

The Snek is deeply flawed as a driving experience, as a result of its design choices (side exhaust, wide/short track, widest tyres humanly possible).

People are being nice, because it's dying.

thx pajeet

What a hunk of junk! Just speak with your local Hyundai/KIA/Genisis Dealer about the All-New 2018 KIA Stingerâ„¢! Twice the performance of the competition, for half the price.

Surely! The All-New 2018 KIA Stingerâ„¢ makes me go ""!

Where did this meme come from? Isn't the c7 supposed to be a joy to drive for any skill level?
>side exhaust affecting driving experience
>wide grippy tires being bad
>wide track being bad
>being flat put wrong about the track length
What did he mean by this?

Where the fuck are you s/o/viet????

getting his ass stuffed by a dark skinned man

Fuckin stupid yanks. What happened to the 10 speed auto? should've put it in the ZL1 1LE and this ZR1 ZTK but nope the GM AmeriKuck gotta GM AmeriKek us again! You stupid faggots this ain't hard! Twin Turbo V8, Fast as fuck auto or preferably DCT, stick Trofeo Rs on this bitch, make the aero even crazier than this (like the ACR) all in a FR package with lots of boot space. Fuuuarrrkkk

Holy Beautiful

It's like they've run out of ideas

>>What happened to the 10 speed auto? should've put it in the ZL1 1LE and this ZR1 ZTK but nope the GM AmeriKuck gotta GM AmeriKek us again!
American track cars are manual only because track cars are supposed to be fun you bench racing faggot. Automatics are for posers who don't enjoy driving.

i don't like the pointiness of the splitter at the corners, otherwise i don't have a problem with it

Simply EPIC. #win

Looks like a bad shoop of the Aventador bumper pasted on

**overheats**

Anything over 500hp for a manual is not enjoyable, fag.

>Automatics are for posers who don't enjoy driving
What's your opinion of semi-auto transmissions transmissions on something like this?

LOoks like a chink with beard

>leaked

You know they just say that for viral marketing right?

I miss the C5's clean lines desu

Its kind of disappointing that its just hp and downforce, I just feel like it needs more