[Daily Bike Thread - /dbt/]

Stop shaking your head after you get cucked by a big man in a real vehicle - edition

>Motorcycle Questions & Answers
>Motorcycle Tips & Tricks
>Motorcycle Gear & Accessories
>Motorcycle Pics & Webms
>Motorcycle Dating Advice
>Motorcycle Chicken Strip Support Group

/dbt/ map: Meet, fuck, compare chicken tendies:
google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=1YwqbzbdRjMAItdOZPktcND3Nr98

Nobike? Start here:
a2bikes.co.uk

Motorcycle Ergonomics simulator:
cycle-ergo.com

Webms with sound:
>>/wsg/1900517

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P81ztnwYhZA&index=10&list=WL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wtf I literally got cut off and shook my head today

Y A

When will you learn?

I want to kill all car drivers

M A

Take car to the edge of the lane to get a peek at traffic ahead. bike flying at 60mph lane splitting in stopped traffic, almosts crashes into me and gets pissed. He yells at me even though i cant fucking move in the inching traffic. Walks his bike to ths shoulder and rides off after slapping my mirror. This is why nobody likes bikers

that's rude

Previous thread (because the OP was made by a retard 25 posts too soon):

Why do people bereave and bitch about sportsters 883 and its lack of power, but when its Moto Guzzi v9 with equal power for roughly same sized powerplant, its muh heritage, muh cruising and muh no need for speed bullcrap??

>tfw you die when you crash into me

Incoming

New
Hope you don't mind but I was a little early

Different fan groups. I'd be surprised to see a Harley fan interested in Guzzi's; to me they seem to stay in their own little Harley bubble, which in that realm makes the 883 the "underpowered girls bike" they always gripe about.

Also just the different cultures and reputations the bikes have cultivated over the years.

Its 6 o'clock and I'm bored, where should I ride my bike to?

I could ride it into town and see a film or maybe hire a hooker.

Idk what to do

Stay home and shit post with the bois

>Tfw you actually have to buy something from Halford's
I feel used

Go do a wheelie in front of a cinema and come back to post the webm of it.

mum keeps telling me off for doing wheelies

Go find somewhere with a scenic overlook and smoke, try and look as pretentious as possible

My bikes too broken for me to smoke and look cool

>Stop shaking your head after you get cucked by a big man in a real vehicle - edition
So shaking my head after I rev at qt girl pedestrians is A-OK?

youtube.com/watch?v=P81ztnwYhZA&index=10&list=WL

>When the rest of Veeky Forums meets /dbt/.

That autism. . .

It's the only way to teach thots to look around.

What bike!

The one that is BEST for BEGINNERS.
It's also a bitches magnet.

>mad cuz someone is jaywalking
>not going around them on an empty street
>that raging autism

Is the Ninja 300 the thinking man's bike?

fuck off blonde jaywalking grill

Literally why buy any other helmet than HJC?

They literally stopped producing all other gear just to focus on revolutionising and manufacturing the worlds greatest crash helmets.

AGV is some gay Italian helmet made by sweaty naked Italian men in a a basement somewhere in Portugal.

>its a mystery black grease/road dirt/regular dirt/brake dust won't come off with degreaser episode
This shit is Satan

Mfw just got me that sexy RPHA 11

>people are buying new hondas for almost double the price of literally anything else

For one thing people do bitch about it, it's literally the only big gripe with recent Guzzis is the lack of power, but they can't really do anything about it because they are a small, perpetually bankrupt company being cucked by Piaggio. And even with that they are improving, that V85 they showed off pulled 80 hp out of the small block.

you're acting like an irrational woman
>oh no they're in my APEX LINE, CAN'T >CORNER FAST ENOUGH
if you had any real man sense you'd be rational about it and go around em. fuckin A, i'd probably chuck an ax in your fuckin wheel.

I'd like to see you try. Bet your skinny girl arms can't even lift more than your fucking lipstick you goddamn whore. I hope you get run over by a truck.

>people are making new gifs with almost 10x the size of literally any webm

Wat?

hnnff

>The Chad Chloe

The benelli leoncino looks good but how quickly will it start falling apart?

>chad stride

i'm looking to get a liter supersport to be a street hooligan - is this a retarded choice? i'd need to get something used (~2009) and the reputable dealer near me doesn't have any pre-owned supersports. are pre-owned supersports mostly untrustworthy?

some are bound to have issues common with people racing and hooning them. Parts will be worn quicker and there might be something covered up from dropping the bike, just be prepared for an extensive walkaround when you go looking

BEWARE OF THE HJC IS-17

I JUST GOT MINE AND EVERY TIME I WEAR IT, IT GIVES ME A BOWL HAIRCUT THAT LASTS ALL DAY.

Any of you faggots have experience login on your youtube accounts on smart tvs?

The LG on my living room asks me to go to youtube.com/activate and write a ramdom code that they give but that fucking thing quite simply does not work.

Weird, I thought this was /dbt/, not /g/'s QTDDTOT thread.

You need a new clutch cable

I don't wanna create a new thread on /g/, /b/ or whatever the fuck else I should ask this at Specially for something so small. No need to bully.

An 883 has about 45hp, A V7 Guzzi makes 50 and like the other user said the V85 which is still a small block and about the same cc as the sporty makes 80. How do they make equal power again?

Fuck new bread.
Matte black helmet. Are Simpsons' worth the price?

That's literally what QTDDTOT threads are for, newfag.

Sure, but going on /g/ and finding that thread took away 15 seconds of my life.

It would have been a lot easier if one of you knew what I needed you to know.

Fuck off

No.

>snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear

>Getting butt blasted over people telling you that you fucked up
>Cutting people off at all

Whoever made this should learn how to drive instead of complaining about motorcyclists shaking their heads.

I want one regardless of the memes

getting cut off is a part of life man

>Germany
>Cucked by a wageslave

10/10

My bike keeps falling off around corners and I don't know what's causing it to lose traction with the road.

I literally just came off doing 20mph around a corner. Bike just skidded again?

Not really user. I had a zx6r with over 100,000km that was bought privately at 91,000km and it never gave me any problems.

Also bought my r1 used and the only thing it needed was the o-ring on the starter replaced and it was some old guys track weapon that he traded up for a new r1m.

Take bikes for test rides and pull over somewhere and inspect for drop damage as well as leaking/burning fluids, weird noises, etc.

I wish mine did that
My glorious flowing emo git hair keeps getting in the fucking way

he got tired of shaking his head?

Did Kit Kat finally get bullied off of Veeky Forums? He got bullied out of /ccg/ and hasn’t posted for awhile. Did you guys finally get rid of him too?

He crashed his FZ and died for a few months, saw him posting last week or so.

Thoughts on the Versys-X 300 vs the CB500X as a beginner mini adventure bike for commuting?

H2 SX

What 125cc should I get for icy and wet roads?

I want to ride but the roads are fucking wet all the time.

It was rainy out today and I went diagonally into a turn and I felt each individual stripe of a pedestrian crossing each give me its own mini-skid.

Also Fuelly now tells me I'm about 400km overdue for a final chain clean and lube before winterizing. I'm really going to move south somewhere. I don't want to have to put it away for 14 weeks.

No, I still Shake it, shake, shake it, shake it (oh oh) shake it, shake it, shake, shake it, shake it, shake it (oh oh) shake it, shake it like a Polaroid picture.

Get something a little older and cheaper. You don't need an "adventure" bike for commuting. You don't need a brand-new bike as a beginner, hell, you don't WANT one.

I just like the upright riding position and wind screen for comfy riding. I don't really care for sportbikes or fake ones like the Ninja 300

Which older bikes are comfy to ride and are easy to maintain?

Listen to and find something used. I'm not sure if used, highway capable beginner friendly bikes are really a thing honestly but it beats the hell out of dropping a new bike
The cb500x isnt an adventure bike until you buy the rally raid kit anyways.

>tfw you realise that a bike doesn't satisfy the have a vehicle requirement for dating
>All women here same to hate motorbikes

*seem

Wee strom

Recommend me a dual sport 125cc please

Z125 pro with sliders and good rain tires?

Is Kawasaki actually good cause all their bikes look fucking amazing??

this is a nice looking bi

Wait waht

Ninja 300 is so aesthetic.

It looks like a gorilla leaning on its arms

>wanting the worst 300
>doesn't even break 300cc of displacement

You misspelled asthmatic.

Just get a fucking 650

>Wanting a 300cc

Can i get 4 yous because soon it's going to be 4 years without riding bikes because im now using a wheelchair

>tfw can't put zx-10r engine in a ninja 300 chassis

>im now using a wheelchair
Dat power:weight ratio
What engine do you put in it?

>Not wanting a 300cc

can't or won't?

Why the fuck would I want a 300 when I have pic related.

It's a manual, no engine

Just buy a zx-10r for fucks sake.

Touche

Do Kawasaki make good bikes? They have the best bike designs but I only ever see Honda or Yamaha praised here?

because a 300cc 2 stroke enduro bike is good fun.
not like you should get an r3 or some gay shit like that.