>You accidentally find yourself stranded in Swindon
>You have a chance to escape, but a magic roundabout blocks your path
Plot your escape route

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6OGvj7GZSIo
youtube.com/watch?v=wc0tNrxqcSo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

come laugh at the roundabout challenged burger

Well, I would look up local traffic laws as I'm not from anywhere near there, and then drive accordingly. Why did you make this terrible thread?

My dude.

spotted the retarded

The virgin drive
The Chad hoon

Eurocucks think this shit is hard

You know we have those in America, right? They're not uncommon at all.

Quadruple roundabouts? I thought Swindon had the only in the world.

We have normal roundabouts in America. I had to know how to go through a roundabout to pass my writen test

Correct me if I'm wrong but OP's pic isn't exactly a normal roundabout.
Stop being so defensive, no one even mentioned USA.

It's just four roundabouts connected to each other, why do you think this shit's hard?

Well it's definitely harder than a regular roundabout, and many people have problems even with those.

It's not hard, but that roundabout is just bloody awful. The point of a roundabout is to alleviate traffic, not create a clusterfuck.
They should've just made one single round about with 4 lanes and call it.

>gets pulled over
>shows cop US passport
>cop laughs and sends american on his way

Is this not correct?

It is, but it isn't the most direct route, is

Perfectly acceptable, but if you lived there you'd master it more efficiently.

/thread

roundabouts make sense when connecting 4 single lane roads, anything else should use a fucking light. but in America we actually design our fucking roads correctly to us a grid instead of autistic squiggles of a drunken snake so we would never have to connect 5 goddamn two way 4 lane roads

sounds dreadful

This is what burgers actually believe.

Wrong.

>"POP!"

>your daily commute as an american is just a straight line rather than the most indirect squiggle through the countryside
like like shit desu

It's easy to understand if you see it as a dual carriage roundabout

lol jokes you you guys.
that finish point takes you right back into swindon.
I'm heading for the M4 motherfuckers.

So the meme of Americans being bad with roundabouts is completely true. That traffic circle is just 5 smaller ones very close together.

This. It is not hard at all.
See: Although technically this guy is the correctest person in the thread. If you're heading towards Swindon, you're doing it wrong.

I like you

Hahaha gave me an actual kek

i found myself near swindon recently but never got a go on the magic roundabout. i'm closer to the one in hemel hempstead, maybe i'll try that out

I don't care if I get called American despite not being one

But that's totally retarded, no matter how you look at it

Is this a legal maneuver?
It looks like you need to stay to the left initially if that is your start point. I don't think you can turn right to get into that mini-loop-deedoo

the white van and blue car wont let up, I cant switch lanes without cutting them off. I can't enter the first baby roundabout. I slow down so they can pass. Another van. At this point Im already in the second roundabaout, its too late to take a hard right now. I finally enter the third roundabout and turn right. I enter the inner roundabaout on the inner lane. Suddenly multiple cars on my right prevent me to go outward, I pass the first and second roundabout in the inner lane and have to drive another round on the inner roundabout. I drive to go to the outside lane on the inner roundabaout early, doing really weird sharpcorners and having to give way to other cars all the time, it feels like I'm breaking the law constantly. I finally arrive on my desired roundabout on the outside lane, a car on my left enters the roundabaout at a fast pace and takes u-turn. Im not sure if I have to give way so I stop just in case. Im now standing on the white dot which feels wrong. I finally exit the roundabout completely confused and frustrated.

Let the eagles guide me and let baby Jesus take the wheel.

Yes it is you fucking retard

youtube.com/watch?v=6OGvj7GZSIo

Agreed.

It looks to me like the start is in the far left lane which would go around the outside. Middle and right lanes seem to go through the center.

youtube.com/watch?v=wc0tNrxqcSo