/osg/ Auto Sticker General

/osg/ Auto Sticker General #308

Previous thread: >List of Vendors and Social Media
pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j
markdownshare.com/view/b5abadcc-c0fb-473e-a34d-f27c0921865d

>/osg/ FAQ
pastebin.com/vaEgettv

>What is this thread for?
A thread to discuss, post, create, and review anything related to Automotive Decals and Stickers

>Currently looking for:
Idea Guys (Come up with Sticker Ideas, Veeky Forums club names, etc.)
Anons with artistic talent willing to make decals for free

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/S9mPU2
projecthoon.com/product/lonely-driver-x-midnight-memories-embroidered-key-tag
speedmaster.bigcartel.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Blacklist hoon

You can’t blacklist him twice, the mods ban him all the time but he just phone posts instead.

These go out tonight.

would cop but I don't want to read Hoon's bullshit on my own car/sticker collection

If you look really closely there's a hidden imgur link to a picture of imouto's feet.

you really know how to tempt me

I don't believe you.

Believe what you want.

Oh boy.

I would pay top dollar for that link.

for the user who keeps asking
discord.gg/S9mPU2

>invalid or expired

Fly Away V3 or Name Plate?
>tfw working on /osg/ designs so I can procrastinate on my secrets/a/nta design

Por que no los dos?

Saged. This thread was made hours before the other thread hit the bump limit. This thread should be deleted because the retard who made it doesn't understand what a bump limit is.

This is the real thread which was made when the previous thread hit 310 posts:

Please stop BREAKING THE FUCKING RULES.

For a total of four stickers (two Fly Away, two Nameplate)? I personally dont mind aside from having to spitball/work off a screen cap for the rest of stocking, but I dunno how many vendors would be willing to so many prints for basically the same thing.

>Please stop BREAKING THE FUCKING RULES.
No you. Please stop BREAKING THE FUCKING RULES. No one is more guilty of this than you, you buttblasted smelly indian.

Hoon pls stop.

For fucks sake no fight.

hoon no one cares. youre store and personality is shit

Move along on to the real thread. This thread is fake news.

Stop creating threads before the fucking bump limit of 310 posts you mongrels.

Go back to T_D you reddit transplant.

speaking from experience, I can tell you this man's ass took a one-way trip to planet pain real fucking quick. Never ride a river bare-back, always use a tube.

I'm not even Hoon, I'm someone who is sick of all the drama this general is creating. You fags should be banned.

We're all sick of the drama.
I wish it would end, but whenever something doesn't go Hoon's way he goes on an angry spergfest which causes all the drama.
He's evaded bans multiple times, but I guess nowadays it's hard to truly ban someone from posting.

At least the drama is contained within the /osg/ threads.

So your solution is to add to the drama?

Does everyone need a refresher in how the drama started?
Hoon was blacklisted for delivering on all of his orders, and providing the best service for anons. He wasn't just blacklisted from /osg/, he was banned from 2 other sticker centers, because of one retard.

Why don't you fucking retard(s) TAKE HOON OFF THE BLACK LIST? The drama started because /osg/s vendors started it.

Hoon was blacklisted for spamming threads and creating drama. He's still doing it so you can't deny it.
Frig off, Hoon earned his spot on the blacklist.
Did the vendors get him banned from Reddit as well?

>not hoon
>defending a shit posting shitty vendor
># of posters hasnt gone up

Hmmmmmm

>>Hoon was blacklisted for delivering on all of his orders,
impossible for any vendor
>>and providing the best service for anons.
subjective
>>He wasn't just blacklisted from /osg/, he was banned from 2 other sticker centers,
knows intimate details about hoon
>>because of one retard.
So 3 sticker centers ban him from 3 different communities and its one guys fault?

If you smell shit everywhere you go, check your own shoe hoon.

Drama free discussion encouraged.

No, he got himself banned from Reddit for creating his own /osg/ sub. He locked people from posting, and used it for advertising his own stickers while upvoting his own posts (he even made his own blacklist which denounced Notori and Bad Decisions).

His account was suspended by fucking Reddit employees, which I find amusing.

It is one guy's fault. It's Hoon's fault he's been banned or blacklisted from everywhere he goes, including his own self serving Reddit group.

>owned and run by hoon
thats gunna be a no for me dog

Holy fucking shit, and I thought getting 1.5k loan from your dad to make stickers was lame but this is basically untoppable.

Want me to take him off? I can right now just for you bby.

>drama free discussion
>allowing dram prone vendor on list

Easy fix.

Why is it so hard to remember and follow one of the oldest rules on the internet: don't feed the trolls. God damn, just don't respond to stupid shit.

So much drama

>hoon sticker thread 404
based mods

Stay on topic and stop blogposting/having reddit tier drama or the mods will get sick of these generals and ban us.

Fuck that wasn't the image I wanted

Anyways. I'm trying to commission an artist for a weebshit sticker (I can't draw for shit).
Anybody have suggestions?

Because people enjoy arguing for whatever reason

I thought you were one of the ones that could?

that comes with complications since most commissions wont cover then reselling that art for your own things without some heavy contract

i think

It is Fluffy's fault

So can we start making threads at 290 now?

Fluffy did nothing wrong.

Fluffy caused this whole thing

No Hoon did.

Apparently other stickerfags use Cowfee_art, and they allow the artwork for use on stickers.
I guess I'll use them if you guys don't have any suggestions.

Also, NO FUCKING FIGHT PLEASE

eat my ass gtr-less

nice try guys.

who made the sticker board on 8 chin?

did you really thing you could hide this poor attempt of a board from me?

I cant believe you would trannys sticker on the front page.

No, you fucking faggot. There doesn't need to be a new thread until it reaches later pages, If we had my way it would happen when this thread was over bump limit and reached 15

>actually using that shit site

I would rather let this place die instead of moving there.

gotta remove the crooked notori sticker, but collection has grown quite a bit

poptarts are ravioli stickers otw

Off to a great fucking start, literally starting the drama.

>freedom is a guard rail away
w2c?

here projecthoon.com/product/lonely-driver-x-midnight-memories-embroidered-key-tag

shit i meant to paste other link speedmaster.bigcartel.com/

dont buy shit from hoon ever

speedmaster doesnt carry them anymore

ya, just fuck off with that thanks

Don't buy garbage from valetgarbage ever, literally shit slaps.

what machine did you use

more than happy to start a beef with hoon

how u gonna charge 9 dollars for a keytag you got designed on aliexpress and then add 2 more dollars for shipping? kek

Also, to clarify, Hoon started drama with IG stores (that run the Facebook groups) and was blacklisted from those pages as well. It has nothing to do with /osg/ that no one likes him, it's his personality.

B-b-but if you pre ordered my slaps you got a 50% off coupon!

that loop killers and chibi car go really well together

You want me to clarify all the shit people from IG talk about /osg/? Let's start with most IG stores hating Imouto, Waifu, Notori. I got lots of screen shots showcasing just how pathetic JSC and ASC are and what they do to stores who don't follow their 'mould'.

no one wants your unoriginal trash slaps, pajeet. go shill yourself somewhere else

Are you talking to me? Kid I have more clout than you ever will, my customers are more loyal to me than yours ever will be, and I do 10 x as much business as you do in a month. You are nothing.

why trip, who the hell are you

Hey Hoon post them on your IG please.

I'm a nobody.
My designs are still slowly being worked on, I plan on selling them for cheap since they aren't as good as some other stores here.

>bragging about having "sticker clout" on a laotian meat grinding forum

>all these tripfags & namefags
>all this advertising
this is cancer

Oh, it's much more than sticker clout, it's just clout straight up. I get things done, I do what people want, and I make a killing making people happy. People in return, do many things for me, and continue to work with me. You? You make garbage slaps that make you no money, you don't move any weight, and you think you're able to speak when you have nothing going for your 5 sales.

Rename your store to pitysales.club, because that's all you get

so, why do you have a trip then

>Oh, it's much more than sticker clout, it's just clout straight up. I get things done, I do what people want, and I make a killing making people happy. People in return, do many things for me, and continue to work with me. You? You make garbage slaps that make you no money, you don't move any weight, and you think you're able to speak when you have nothing going for your 5 sales.
Waifu made Shillboys a bit too soon, this is fucking gold.

Well got the Mao peek printed up, but the other sticker I was working on didn't print correctly, came out very dark and washed out even though it showed up much much better when I exported it.

I'm giving a higher res PNG to a different company to print, waiting to hear back from them.

Where's your GTR, Dorf? Didn't you say within a few weeks?

Thanks for the content. im making this into a slap.

I very much want that. Any plans on making any of the other girls (Shion and Mori pls).

waifusquad is going to making a killing off shillboys 2

Because I'm a special snowflake.

It's being shipped on a truck to me from Jacksonville right now. It took a while to find a trucking company going to my flyover state that had a TWIC card to get into the port.

Lmao. Get the fuck out. You don't have clout. People banned you from three groups because of how annoying you are. No hates imouto, Notori or waifusqud, but even if they did, they're not the ones banned by people. Your clout means shit, none of the people you talk about are willing to come out and say they don't like them, but waifu literally made a slap of you to diss you and your pussy spineless ass bitch still follows him because you know you can't stick up against him. Notori, Waifu and imouto aren't honja.gang so how about you stay in your lane, me "64 sales means big" store.

No plans right now. Depends if people actually buy this small run of stickers.

Hopefully the store will be up next week. As soon as I have the other stickers in my hands I will put the store up.

Looking forward to it. I'll be waiting for it.

Can we stop arguing over pointless vinyl squares?

I want my comfy threads back and this drama is useless and caused by a single angry vendor.

Heres the other slap I am getting printed. Should have checked what it looked like on different image viewers and in different formats. It wasnt the printer's fault.

I don't get it but I like it.

Hmmm.
Yeah, Fluffy really fucked it up. Blacklisted the wrong person.

Backyard tuners, Loners Crew, Bad Decisions, yummie, and notori all do stuff that does not follow their "mould" imouto is a mod on ASC so you are wrong there friendo.

pretty much all of the IG stores are on ASC and JSC so your whole post is wrong. thanks for being dumb!

>Jacksonville
Florida? Why not ship to savannah and transport via train? Seems like it'd be faster and easier than trucking it.
>tfw want to make a duck season sticker but I doubt anyone here has a vive

You believe what you want, it means nothing to me, I live in /osg/'s heads rent free. Whenever I feel like showing people screenshots I will, but I just don't feel like it.