What do you think about amd?

What do you think about amd?

Personally I bought some stock in September and just got rid of it yesterday. I Honestly cant tell whether theyre entering a growth period or not. It has so much potential for long term holdings.

>ryzen
once reviews start to come out shits gonna get wild imo

>Personally I bought some stock in September and just got rid of it yesterday

You have done alright. In the next month or so, we might see a bit of a pull back in price, but this stock should continue to trend upwards

Support around the 12.50 mark. Buy back in then when hit. Thank me later

Ryzen is benching far better than expected. Intel is in some serious trouble here. Everyone was expecting parity, but it seems AMD just aced them on raw performance and performance/price.

IMO, it takes the smallest of hits to 14.00 then rallies to +20 by end of March.

I'm holding 700 shares at ~$10pps. I don't intend to buy any more unless there's a dilution this year. The one they in September resolved about 2/3 of their preexisting debt.

I'm confident in this stock but not $20 by end of march confident. Hope I'm wrong

>What do you think about AMD?

I missed the boat. Dunno how to evaluate it at this point, and have my own horses I'm racing. Good luck to you all. Congratulations on your current winnings.

I just bought like 3 shares yesterday. But then again I have absolutely no clue what I'm doing as I've only been playing around in the stock market less than a month. I have like 30 shares of Evok Pharma and a couple of Blizzard and Apple. I only had around $500 to invest and don't know what the fuck to do lol

What are transaction costs nigger? If you're paying anything like $5 a trade, then you shouldn't be buying anything less than $500 worth of stock at a time, and ideally should be ~1-2k, and not churning it too often.

are you saying I should have used the money to buy more shares of one company?

I'm saying that if you have transaction costs on buying/selling the shares, that means that if you bought all of 3 shares of AMD(~$40 + $8 commission), then you'll have to get a 40% gain(value of three shares goes to $56) to even breakeven on the round trip, and average yearly gains for the market, which is the most optimistic you should ever get(~9% annualized) means you're kneecapping yourself hard by using such small lot sizes.

He's probably using Robinhood like the rest of us.

Oh yeah, I forgot that went mainstream.
Still, the time investment of trying to value stocks, and such small lot sizes just is not worth it. If you invest 1 hour in choosing AMD, and buy $50 worth of it, you'd have to value your time at almost nothing, or think that you're hot shit to think that that time was well spent.

>tfw living in European country where the cheapest option is $8 per trade

why would you buy amd? who buys any of their shit

i bought at 1,88 euro and sold at 3,14 a few years ago, made like 3,5k after fees and taxes.

would've been like 30k now.
fuck this stock

I'm looking for my first short term investment with a measly $570, is it too late to buy AMD?

>you'd have to value your time at almost nothing
Where do you think you are?

I mean the time investment of larping that youre a stockpicking fiend is really absolutely worthless time spent.

I enjoy stocks, and the more concrete knowledge of a specific company vs "the market" makes me sleep better at night sometimes, but its truly the worst decision most of us make, attempting to beat or even match the market.

ryzen

>What do you think about amd
you should have bought 100 months ago. Just let it sit there.

Intel has been caught sending emails to tech bloggers, suggesting deals if they report Ryzen making it look like it can't compete with Intel's
Go to /g/, Intel is shitting itself. They're going to release new sever grade CPUs in a few months too.