cant get it in canada. i just like the way it looks

>A FUCKING LEAF

why? whats so bad about it?

I know I am. didn't know this is /pol

>a car with a built in espresso machine

youtube.com/watch?v=T6aCoH2M3fQ

Of course it's good

it looks horrible
citroen c3 looks better and is pretty much the same if you get it without the meme airbumps and shitty 2 color paintjob

No it's not you stupid fuck...

The C3 is a clown city car while the 500L is an MPV with plenty of space.

However I'd recommend this.

I'm in Canada. and i like the way the 500L looks

the X is out of my budget

The 500L is a good car with plenty of space, very good overall visibility and the same engine of the Abarth 595.

The interior is not as good as the 500X but overall is good and well made in the newer MY.

I'd say go for it if you need a car like that, of course test drive if before to be sure it fits your needs.

its that or the mazda 3, but im a fan of how the fiat looks

OP, get a jeep renegade, its the same car, but its not as gay and for some stupid reason chicks love it

my budget is around 11k

When i drove them they always felt like the engine was gonna give out at any moment. the engine is too small for the body and doesn't put out enough power on its own to move the damn thing. Fiat decided to rectify this by putting a turbo on it. so, if you want to go at a decent speed, you have to wait for the turbo to engage to go at any speed faster than idle. even idling, it's fuckin slow. the interior is comfy, but the goddamn engine is crap.

>hes buying a USED fiat 500L

I'm so sorry.

whats better? i only have around 11k to spend

about fiddy civics

Every major publication rated it as the absolute least reliable car you can buy for every one of its model years. So that should tell you something.

Rented one in England.

Drove from London to Manchester and back, including some pottering around, on £36 of diesel.

Gear spacing is pretty good and it has a nice crawler first gear which I find missing from a lot of new vehicles.

It was overall comfortable but there wasn't as much space on the inside even considering the size of it.

>built in Serbia
run

My dad is a mechanic and he absolutely despises every Fiat, specially working with the electrics

everyone hates the nissan joke, but this is even worse

Get a Ford Fiesta you faggot

It was the least reliable car available per consumer reports last year. Avoid it unless you LOVE the looks.

>fiat
>good

You tell me

GET A TWINAIR PANDA YOU SCRUB

>things that never happened