youtu.be/d_H05gpykGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=lmQKvufaWMQ
open.spotify.com/user/voloddyyaa/playlist/6QUcSn9lub4cyGU2x8GPW4
youtube.com/watch?v=_5z_4wgvXrw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>What do you drive?
>Why can't you get a gf?
Why don't you start OP

2002 Honda S2000 with JDM swapped F20c. Can’t get a girlfriend because of college and work and always spend way too much money on car parts.

whats the best car to get a gf

>miat

>go to college
>study, smalltalk with a few people
>come home
>repeat
how to begin engaging on such a personal level is an alien concept to me

A Jeep. Women love Jeeps.

I don't understand this fuckery but it's true

How do you connect with girls and people in general? I have zero problems striking up conversations and having small talk with strangers, but it never goes anywhere and I run out of things to say after a few minutes.

Lower your standards.

there were jeeps at the salon where i bought my fiat, does that count?

If true then it's just more proof that women are retarded

Only started seeing a girl recently for the first time in many years. It feels real nice to drive around with her in the passenger seat.
Sometimes she'll angle herself slightly towards me and lightly rub/massage the back of my neck and im just the happiest guy in the world

Men > Women. We already know this as fact.

it's hella fucking easy. this yter I follow just did a video on how to pick up girls, and he is the most autistic person ever, but his tactics work. it's worth a watch if you want to boost your cinfidence
youtube.com/watch?v=8W3QzzVCNMA

that video is retarded kek

Stop shilling in Veeky Forums so called '8 bit' Brody.

Honestly any girl, I got a granny car (2002 oldsmobile alero) and I tuned it so its a sleeper but every girl I fuck in it says they love the car and it looks good and I always tell them they wrong but idk, maybe women are just blind cuz that car looks like shit.

*any car ( I meant to wright any car)

C350
Extreme autism I'm going to fix this also I have no friends.
youtu.be/d_H05gpykGQ

>what car do you drive
2002 avalanche
>why cant you get a gf
Im gay

>what do you drive?
camaro
>why are you socially broken?
Good question, i think i have it boiled down to either i still miss my exgf from 5 years ago, or i have a crush on a coworker who is in a relationship.

this is the 20th thread about being lonely and browsing Veeky Forums this week

just go masturbate you fucking loser

Let me redpill you on women and vehicles.

Women don't care about the vehicle itself. They don't care if it's reliable, the vehicle/brand's history, interesting design features, etc. They care about one thing, status. Does the vehicle look good to other people? Can she talk to her other normie friends and say "he has a nice car" and brag about the gimmicky features on it like heated seats or an ipad in the dash? Will her friends be impressed and/or jealous of your vehicle? Women need to feel as though they are capable of finding a good provider. A woman is only as valuable as the mate she is able to attract so your vehicle needs to be an extension of her.

>What do you drive?
MKIV Jetta
>Why can't you get a gf?
No extra money to spend on her.
Introverted and normally stay at home when not working or cruising around town. No idea how to meet women.

i think your car looks good

>why can't you get a gf
A list of reasons in no particular order of significance
>I'm bad at small talk and 1-on-1 conversation
>I'm anxious about anyone seeing my small ugly dick
>I have unreasonably high standards due to consuming too much Japanese media in which all girls are impossibly cute and sexy
>Seeing other people in unhappy relationships isn't very motivating
>Any girl I'd be interested in probably doesn't go to bars or uses dating apps
>Not many nice girls in the Air Force and chads take them all anyway
>I expect AI waifus to happen in my life time
>I like my alone time and being around the same person so much sounds exhausting
>My parents have never brought it up so I don't feel pressured
>I pussied out on my chance to date a literally *perfect* girl in high school (cute, decent rack, good fashion sense, likes anime, feminine, smol, liked me, genuinely a good human being) and know that I'll never find a better girl
I used to think my looks were a part of it when I was fat, but now that I'm slimming down and have a proper haircut, I've actually had a few random girls try and make small talk with me. All of them were chubby so I didn't care. I give myself a 30% of having a gf in my lifetime and it only bothers me a little bit, otherwise I'd post on .
/blog

Oh yeah, I drive a Fiesta ST.

Nice car! what's the difference between USDM and JDM F20 engines?

I hear you on the car parts, brother.

As of today, I'm a Lonely Driver, I drive a 2002 ZZW30 with a 2ZZ.

I can get a GF but to keep one is a different story. Most girls my age now want a mature man that has his shit together and wants to save for a mortgage.

And I spend way too much on parts aswell.

>What do you drive?
91 Nissan 240sx
>Why can't you get a gf?
I'm bad at judging emotions and I'm even worse at communication.

>A hand me down GMC Sierra
>BECAUSE BITCHES AINT SHIT BUT HOES AND TRICKS

Real reason. it's because I am a social outcast and a sociopath that's unable to make friends without being an awkward fucktard, and It's even worse when I try to interact with females.

It's been a thing since I was 12.

What age are you user?
At 26 I experience the opposite. Girls never appear to have any desire to settle down. To be fair, it's not like I have my shit totally together either, and hookup culture has inspired them to just instantly move on.

>What do you drive?
Fiat Tipo 1.6 ie
Honda mc21

>Why can't you get a gf?
low income
low test 17 bmi
if i spent all my money and time lifting id end like Bruse Lee rather than Frank Zane
keep dropping spaghetti if people are watching
not used to girls hitting on me
cant dance or play any instruments
mediocre at drawing and painting
cant even land a back flip or break roll properly

I'm 29. My ex left me because I cared way too much about my car or some shit like that.

>hookup culture has inspired them to just instantly move on.

That's true.

>cant even land a back flip or break roll properly

same m8. sucks being in the most social environment possible and not being able to take advantage of it.

is this the same based 86 man?

I don't need a gf, I have all the lonely driver merchandise to keep me in my place (a lonely driver)

>Airforce
Just fuck a SF slut

Civic
Because I hate myself

>r9k goes to Veeky Forums, the post

It certainly is!

>what do you drive
280z
>why cant you get a gf?
I can but fuck that noise.
>meat women in 2044 - 27

post yfw you embrace the lonely driver life

>My rod
2007 Honda Accord Coupe
>Why not
I had a girlfriend which was pretty sweet but she didn't feel the flare of a relationship so we're just friends now. Pretty busy, whatever spare time I find I just use to shitpost and play stupid games since my car doesn't have any issues. Maybe when I get some free time I'll go back to the dating game.

>2000 Explorer 5.0L AWD
>2012 Lancer SE 2.4L AWD

I'm married

Drive 90 FC, too much in own life atm to focus on, cant even begin to think about gf
hey user, you live in vancouver? No joke I instantly knew you lived in bc even before I saw license plate

It's poor form to answer your own question in the OP - that's best left for a comment. It keeps the thread up(You)s separate from the up(You)s to the specific comment.

It's poor form to answer your own question in the OP - that's best left for a comment. It keeps the thread up(You)s separate from the up(You)s to the specific comment.

In my car I get to sing my heart out to my favourite tunes, why would I want a passenger?

Making friends requires initiative and is bothersome. You must invite people to events/meetings and remember their birthdays and shit. Luckily I get along fine without friends :^)

>what car
old literal shitbox, normies be mirin'
>why no gf
massive autist, then again I don't really care about getting my dicc wet because said autism
life isn't too bad

>Peugeot 208
>I had gf but she left me
>tfw I did my best to help her grow from suicidal depression into something resembling normalcy
>tfw she stopped loving me soon after
Should've heeded that one blog's advice and shaped her into a bimbo slave instead. At least I have my car

>What do you drive?
06' LGT

>Why can't you get a gf?
Great at small talk, but I'm probably one of the world's worst texters. I like phone calls and communicating face to face, but texting just doesn't interest me anymore. Anyone can prepare a response. Most qt's I've met and called tell me to text them. I just find it so boring.

Doesn't help I'm constantly reminded how much I hate girls seeing my roommates GF on the daily. If they weren't all so manipulative it wouldn't be so bad. She literally uses her pussy to control him and it disgusts me. My roommate is also a low test manlet.
>If you don't do X we're not having sex!

She tries to tell me what to do, but I just do as I please. Pretty sure she told her friend, a qt I was talking to, I'm a terrible person. The QT I was talking to stopped talking to me after I told my roommates girlfriend she needs to clean up after herself. I wasn't nice about it, either.
>Had to pick up pieces of candy she managed to drop on the floor
>I let them sit on the floor for about two weeks before I had enough and cleaned it up myself

I've met maybe two girls in my lifetime I was actually interested in. Dated the one, but she moved to commiefornia and I didn't go. The other one just wasn't pretty enough for me.

Currently like a coworker, but I've been shot down twice now. First time I asked she said maybe later, but it was on a whims notice. Second time mid sentence of asking we were interrupted mid conversation by another coworker and she never brought it back up. She tries texting me, but I'm horrible at it.

98 corolla
can't may not be the right word
had one briefly after college for few months, but only because she proposed it, and not much happened because even though we got along, she was considerably more into me than me into her
anyway, that was years ago and I got busy with trying to work in the city, then taking care of a dying parent, moving house and trying to make it on my own in a small apartment. I've got a smartphone at least but commuting to a job isn't realistic for me and I really am not much of the pursuing type.

would like to have dated in college but couldn't spare the time for more than a monthly campus event due to papers

>What do you drive?
05 Evo IX
>Why can't you get a gf?
Autism

>'03 Focus SVT
>No gf because my BPD gf cheated and dumped me for some LITERAL TWINK at her college lole

>Nissan Puslar
Currently there is a girl who splits her time between two cities that I have a sort of thing with. I don't expect it to really go anywhere but hopefully I can spend a bit of time with her this summer which would be very good for me. I'll probably be a lonely driver full-time for most of next year though.

>he spends all his money on timing chain tensioners

>terrible social skills due to aspergers
>autistic in general
>drive a shitty Ford
>dress like a fucking rapist
>cant make eye contact with anyone, weirds people out

No wonder I'm /lonelydriver/

JDM F20c has higher compression. The bump in compression is especially noticeable in midrange torque. F22c still has a better midrange though.

False. I have a Billman TCT...if you know what that is.

>what do you drive?
a shitbox
>Why can't you get a gf?
never tried

>what do you drive?
a Fiat Panda
>Why can't you get a gf?
i dont have money and im socially retarded

Never try never fail

Amiright famalan?

das rite

yeah boi

>drives a Pandino
>can't get pussy
how do you even fuck up this bad?

youtube.com/watch?v=lmQKvufaWMQ

Threads theme
open.spotify.com/user/voloddyyaa/playlist/6QUcSn9lub4cyGU2x8GPW4

Accepting suggestions

Not a burger

needs more synthwave
also this HAS to be the starting song:
youtube.com/watch?v=_5z_4wgvXrw

just for you

>2018 jeep gc fully loaded
>cant into women. They just dont want me

th-thanks

I'm a lonely driver right now, but I've consistently fallen for that "basic bitch" meme where I get GFs who only want to go on road trips and shit, then dump me when they realize my entire life isn't traveling the country. It's all fun while it lasts, but these are bitches who would never go do fun things or visit cool places unless they had a guy dragging them along the entire way.

Feels bad man, I just want wife material at this point...

>have 2018 jeep gc
>25yrold khhv
Girls and jeeps are completely false

you have the non jeepy jeep
get the classic styled jeep

daki in the passenger seat

Are all of these fucking "social experiment" videos done on a collage campus?

is this you?

great playlist, followed. keep adding more whenever you want, ill listen to it.

here's some more suggestions in the same slow paced 80s synth theme that you got goin

>Hourglass - S U R V I V E
>Nocturnal - The Midnight
>Shadows - The Midnight
>Collateral - The Midnight
>Light Years - The Midnight
>Running in the Night - Atlas
>Chasing Yesterday - Atlas
>Let's Talk - Atlas
>Arcade Summer - Atlas
>Goodbye - Atlas (set this as the last song)
>Beyond Memory - Nina
>Cliffhanger - 80s Stallone
>Beach - 80s Stallone
>Dimensions - Timecop1983
>Hotline Miami II - Das Mortal
>The Light of Your Dress - College
>Changing of the Seasons - Monsieur Adi Remix - Two Door Cinema Club
>Fly For Your Life - Gunship
>Digital Love - Daft Punk
>Remember When - Mitch Murder

If you want some more hardcore shit like Perturbator / Lazerhawk I got a list for that too.

>What do you drive?
Corolla
>Why can't you get a gf?
I'm not good with people

>hoping to get SW20 Revision 5 or 3 when i get enough cash
>i default to talking about cars or games whenever people want me to make a conversation point which theyre uninterested in and i just avoid talking to people in general because of it
at least i have you guys

The therme started with Modern Talking: My ex-gf mother used to put it while she was driving us around. I was barely underage then but the the theme stuck with me. Still kinda miss her. Gonna listen to your suggestions user, thanks.

FC. If I had a gf, then I couldn't spend as much on car parts.

>this thread

My dude.
>13' Focus ST
>My BPD ex cheated on me over the summer. Dumped her ass, working full time, I'm fucking rich now. Can track my car and pay for mods.

Feels bad man. Well, a bit.

>'16 focus ST
>I've just stopped caring.

Love your T2. I just noticed that you have aftermarket mirrors on your car. I remember the thread where you bought that car, and that is the same picture you used, so I know you didn't put them on. Do you plan to restore them to stock?

Also, you should consider getting an R Magic wing, maybe a replica though, as the real things are hard to find.

i haven't had a girl passenger in my car since 2011, or any passengers since 2014, excluding driving my mom to the ATM once.

Nothing, because girls don't care about cars
Maybe an NA or NB Miata because it's really feminine looking.
But nothing modern will get girls

Haven’t had a female in my car since I broke up with my high school gf. Haven’t gotten another girl since because she’s pretty much the only person I’ve met who’s ever been ok with me being as fucked in the head as I am

>What do you drive?
Mazda MX-3
>Why can't you get a gf?
I'm socially autistic as fuck.

Are you literally me? I even had your post picture as my social media profile pic for a good amount of time

What color / year is your miat?

86 mr2
never put effort into getting one, I don't even know if I care, even though the loneliness stings

that's pretty gay, user

>brodyposting on Veeky Forums

keep that horseshit on /v/ you cunt

04 civic sedan

First year in uni, barely talk to anyone, let alone women. I'm trying to talk more to a cute teacher's assistant for one class, but I have a feeling she knows I'm a full-blown autist.

to be honest, I hadn't even given the mirrors much thought. Currently borderline broke right now, realize daily driving an rx7 and financial issues dont rlly go together, buttfuck it.
Once I get enough money to swap seats and steering wheel, I'll look into getting that wing ,actually looks like what I'd wanna get.