I live in a city...

I live in a city. I live in a city where about 20% of the population drives lifted diesel trucks because they're stupid retards with 500x more money than brains. About 95% of the lifted diesel trucks have mud tires and drive EXCLUSIVELY on pavement. Though they may consider the worn dirt and gravel covered path into the city park off roading.

Thinking about going on a vandalism spree and slashing all the tires of these brotards that think they own the road and act like pricks constantly even when nowhere near their vehicles.

Thoughts?

inb4 bus pass user

>ur just jelus u cent aford rel murican steel vee-hick-uhl

I think you're a faggot

>mfw a faggot tries to coal roll me but his shitbox truck can't even hit 30 quickly enough

Why the fuck should you care? Just let these obnoxious microdick fuckers frolic about in their trucks, they're already putting massive stress on it anyway with the lift kit.

Fuck off and go resent other on the internet elsewhere. If you touch someone elses vehicle, i hope they catch you and curb stomp your ass.

Looks like Chad pissed off OP in his lifted truck today. Man, how does he get away with it?

Who cares. I love fucking with em on twisties

>Personal
Personnel*

Do you take your "sports car" to the track every single day? Are you constantly using 100% of said sports cars performance on the street? Didn't think so. Technically anything more than a Nissan Versa is a waste.

No, anything more the a Yaris is waste.

I drive a shitty appliance car that only exists to get me from A to B. I use every bit of it every day. People with sports cars at least have fun with them unless they're old assholes that buy V8 twin turbo luxury cars then go 15mph under the speed limit. People with lifted RWD diesel trucks with bald mud tires make use of their vehicles maybe once a year if ever.

>truck bed has aids in it

merely pretending?

What kind of dickless piece of shit fucks with another man's automobile?

You must love in Edmonton, OP. I suggest you move.

Don't fuck with other people's shit dude. They haven't done anything to you. They love their vehicle as much as the next autist on Veeky Forums and have a lot into it. I drive a lifted truck but I also drive a miata and 2 other cars, and I'd be not very happy to find the expensive tires on my truck slashed. You wouldn't wanna hurt the friendly neighborhood hair dresser.

Maybe you shouldn't be a douchebag ruining the planet and economy for anyone younger than you.

What did he mean by this?

>PEOPLE OWN THINGS I DON'T LIKE SO I WANT TO VANDALIZE THEIR PROPERTY

Leftists are so easy to spot. That inner Karl Marx that lies within all of them is hard to conceal.

Who gives a shit? They're no different than all the Ferrari and sportscar assholes who own 200 mph supercars yet never get them above the speed limit. Sure it's a waste, but what hair is it off of your ass that they spent their money on something like that?

How is he ruining the planet and economy? Please do explain.

Damn, there's three whole girls back there, imagine the denting

>>PEOPLE DO THINGS I DON'T LIKE SO I WANT TO CONTROL THEIR MORALITY

rightists are so easy to spot

I live in a city. I live in a city where about 20% of the population EXOTIC SPORTS CARS because they're stupid retards with 500x more money than brains. About 95% of the EXOTIC SPORTS CARS have R-COMPOUND tires and drive EXCLUSIVELY on THE STREET. Though they may consider the HIGHWAY ON AND OFF RAMPS into the city RACING ON THE TRACK.

Thinking about going on a vandalism spree and slashing all the tires of these brotards that think they own the road and act like pricks constantly even when nowhere near their vehicles.

Thoughts?

Are rightists the ones controlling the classroom and telling boys to suck dick, girls to bed black man, and why everyone should hate Jesus?

Are rightists turning the entertainment industry into a social weapon for thought control?

We're not controling anyone's morality; YOU are. That's why you want to punish people for driving trucks you don't like.

And I am still waiting for an explanation for how they're hurting the planet and economy.

Right and left are both shit and essentially two sides of the same coin. We should not be arguing politics in this dumpster fire of a thread though.
I'm the dude he originally replied to about ruining the planet and the economy though and am curious what he means. I think he's implying I'm a shit head boomer? In which case I absolutely despise boomers, and I promise I'm well under the age of 30 lol.

Been around so many Murci's and Gallardos that dare I say it they bore me now.

Emissions and opportunity cost

>telling boys to suck dick, girls to bed black man, and why everyone should hate Jesus?
delusion: the post

What the fuck do you mean by opportunity cost? As far as emissions go, all my vehicles have factory emissions equipment, and I don't roll coal because my truck isn't diesel. You're autistic.

>
>Are rightists the ones controlling the classroom and telling boys to suck dick, girls to bed black man, and why everyone should hate Jesus?
Specifically on the black men and hating Jesus, it sounds like he's not the only one that takes issues with people's choices here

>AM I THE ONE TELLING U WHAT TO DO?
>PLS NO SEX WITH BLACK FOLK
lmaooooooooooooooooo

Oh Jesus Christ, leave it to /pol/ to turn some petty argument into a political discussion. What is it about you people that compels you to obsessively frame every disagreement you have into this tidy little narrative you have prepared? It's so obnoxiously facile.

>i hate both sides, look at how enlightened and reasonable i am not to pick a side although each is so different it's impossible not to make a choice

yeah nah if you're not on the right you are a traitor and should get out

Both sides as we conventionally know them are terrible and both are kike infested and controlling. They will have you believe there are only two choices when that isn't at all true. You have communists that want to ruin the world and capitalists that want to ruin the world, basically. I have traditional, "right" values, but all government is shit and not everyone thinks the same so one big central government shouldn't enforce one fixed way of thinking and/or existing. Good job drinking the kike kool aid though you scrub.

Opportunity cost, specifically in OP's case, refers to the fact that these people don't use vehicles for their intended purpose, offroading and hauling, and instead use them as regular road vehicles which wastes gas and produces unnecessary emissions (especially in diesel engines) that a comparable sedan wouldn't have a problem with. The money spent on these modifications that make a practically unused truck so obnoxious may have gone toward something more productive.

>"m-muh traitors!"
says the guy who voted for the guy under investigation and whose inner circle are all bought and paid by russia lmfao

>m-muh both sides r the same
see pic related

inb4 m-muh deep state

Oh okay I was having trouble establishing a link there.
...But how does that matter lmao, that applies to almost ALL car enthusiasts who modify their cars. What the fuck is OP doing on this board?

You're missing the "stop liking things I don't like" part of OP's argument.

>'Stop liking things I don't like!' the musical'

Fuck off, OP. It's their money. It's their vehicle. They can do whatever the fuck they want with it. It doesn't fucking matter how much you THINK they fucking off road them. We're not your personal fucking army, either. Nobody gives a shit about your wannabe macho holier then thou moral posturing. And really, that's all it is: fucking posturing. Because if you had the beginnings of an iota of an atom of a fucking dick/spine then you wouldn't sit there and wait for the approval of anonymous jackasses on a Vietnamese cave drawing board for your anarco-communist revolution. Kindly fuck off back to your weed stinking Prius and Bernie body pillows.

Vandals should be shot.