Auto Sticker General #308

Previous thread:
>List of Vendors and Social Media
pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j
markdownshare.com/view/b5abadcc-c0fb-473e-a34d-f27c0921865d

>/osg/ FAQ
pastebin.com/vaEgettv

>What is this thread for?
A thread to discuss, post, create, and review anything related to Automotive Decals and Stickers

>Currently looking for:
Idea Guys (Come up with Sticker Ideas, Veeky Forums club names, etc.)
Anons with artistic talent willing to make decals for free

Other urls found in this thread:

projecthoon.com/product/fujiwara-tofu-shop-private-vehicle-middonaito-memorizu
instagram.com/p/BbCcoq8hGbO/?hl=en&taken-by=projecthoon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

gib discord link plox

Sweet, my picture is the OP! That's refreshing. This sticker is pretty popular, will be restocking it for sure! Only ordered 40 of these and got about half left combined. The Gaijin Views are also doing well!

For everyone waiting on my Christmas Peeks, I'm going to get them ordered next week and should be here in 2 weeks, not sure if I'm going to take pre orders for these I want to get some pictures first before doing so, but maaaaaaaybe since I'm greedy I'll open it for a day or two next week.

Is anyone still waiting on any stickers from me? Let me know, most people have been getting them over the past few days.

If you're going to pretend it's not you starting the thread at least change the filename

Anyone have any experience with Koroi Neko? I ordered a couple die cuts from him about 6 weeks ago and haven't received them. I tried emailing him and tried to dm on Instagram, but I never got a response. I sent a message from the dispute section on PayPal but still haven't heard anything. I'm pissed because I really wanted the die cut and now he has 2 slaps up that I really want, too. Unfortunately I won't be dealing with him again.

Probably using Clover

You know who's the bestest most jolliest customer service oriented vendor out there? My nigga Project Hoon would loooooove your dealings.

amount of posters didn't change when he replied to himself either lol

I already have more slaps and die cuts than I know what to do with. Tell Hoon to make some good Yuno Gasai die cuts and slaps. I won't be able to buy some quick enough.

I will only buy from vendors if they daily manuals or cars that aren't made by gooks

vote to add PH to blacklist for shillery

Hoon the other thread was up first.

>Unironically buying from Spammy McPajeetface

Charge back and forget all about it, all you can do.

I ordered the Yuno diecut. I went on his site a week or two ago and it was listed as a pre-order. Not sure if I'll ever get it but not really too concerned about it either

I ordered a couple as well. It's not like it cost a lot of money, but it's the fact that this guy won't even respond to me. I'd rather not just give away my money to someone like that and receive nothing in return.

sauce on that slap?

the trash can

Have you tried the Facebook group?

I don't have a Facebook so I wouldn't be able to access it. The only social media I have is Instagram.

I bought one of his stickers back when he opened, turned up fine and in good time but I cant say anything about the current state of his store

Real thread over here

Interesting, that one was made before this one was.

I guess the user who made it forgot to link it in the old thread.

projecthoon.com/product/fujiwara-tofu-shop-private-vehicle-middonaito-memorizu

That thread was made hours before the bump limit of 310 posts. That thread was made way in advance and is a duplicate thread which should be deleted.

Hoon you always used to do the same thing just to get your pictures in the OP.

Yet now you cry to the mods because someone else beat you to it.

Buddy, I'm not Hoon. There are rules and you cunts continue to break them and throw a hissy fit, bumping threads and creating threads way in advance. Do you know why the bump limit was created? So there aren't duplicate threads. That's why you're supposed to wait until 310 posts before making the next thread, so two threads aren't taking up space on the image board. Now, there are three /osg/ threads, the old one which hit 310, and the fraudulent one which was created hours in advance of the bump limit, as well as this one which followed the rules and was created at 310 posts.

shut up hoon nobody likes you dumbass

instagram.com/p/BbCcoq8hGbO/?hl=en&taken-by=projecthoon
Please continue to be nothing but a loser selling lousy imitations.

Nobody outside /osg/ likes /osg/, but we all like Hoon because Hoon is the only one who makes actual Veeky Forums related stickers and not anime panties. Hoon, unlike you pathetic weebs, is not a degenerate. The fact that you think everyone disagreeing with you is Hoon is proof of how pathetic you and your circle jerk is.

Pathetic.