/bbg/- Bloodborne General

Missing hunters edition

Kidnapped by a bagman >information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password = /bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BihcP_GduOk?t=80
youtube.com/watch?v=LzdhTGaWzec
twitter.com/AnonBabble

im new here. whos the best waifu???

Fucko the Clown

Iosefka

I'm giving up on the meme Fire setup of Cold Abyssal, Cold Abyssal +15 Fire, Fire Abyssal +15 Fire.

I've never even seen a Fire Abyssal with +15, or a Cold Abyssal with +Fire for that matter, and the AR gains against Cold, Cold, Fire Tempering just isn't fucking worth this headache.

Fucko the Clown

doll

Why couldn't you protect her smile, user?

Fucko the Clown

Eggman

Only when she's chunky

>tfw used to STR characters
>getting murdered by bagmen on my skill character

Anyone in Loran?

>go see Iosefka during Blood Moon
>on her hands and knees with her ass in the air
>moaning and rambling

backstab them my dude

What's the difference? Wouldn't you still want to parry and backstab them to death?

I do but it just feels like my attacks don't have the same punch as my STR

I fucked up my spelunk build and it'll have to go BL100. Is it ok for you guys?

u wot m8? weapon ar has nothing to do with visceral damage, its entirely based on level, gems and skill
for dedicated pve builds nobody is really going to mind, but try to not go too much over or someone will shit up the thread

Doesn't even matter if it's for spelunking. The only thing to think of is downscaling.

the baboon

I am.

What weapon do arcane build people use in pvp?

I use parasite, saif, and pick

Quick create a new item.
>Touch of Amygdala
>bullet use item
>Opens a portal for an arm of Amygdala to manifest and to grab the closest thing near it and to squeeze the life out of it
>uses 4 bullet
>requires 25 ARC

Lotte?

How is it supposed to act? Like lifedrain touch/sacred flame grab attack?

Gay
I only want ____the___flail____

I mean my regular attacks not viscerals. Viscerals are pretty juicy, but the cane and saw spear don't have the oomf of the kirk and axe

>Quick create a new item.
A gun
That I can shoot myself with
To escape this grind nightmare

Yeah life drain. I should have put that.
The powers that be don't want you to have it.
And the same goes to you.

Pthumerian Fuckery: Some fire based hunter tool. Maybe the wave of fire the Keeper can do, or using the fire crossbow to launch a fiery bolt.

I just think it's weird there's not a tool for fire damage.

Thank god for that. Faster, not blunt damage, and insane viscerals are enough.

Anyone wanna kill shadows with me?
Password is arc if you're interested. Outside fog wall.

True. You got a little mace, a whistle that summons a snek, an eye that lets you shoot eyes, a bell, the Auger, and Call from Beyond but no fire tool.

Reminder, H.P Lovecraft named his cat niggerman

Lemme boot

I really wish we had something like this. The crossbow would be great since we have the flamesprayer. Fire didn't get enough love. Sometimes a sea of flame is just what the doctor ordered.

You still waiting?

Winters Light: basically a frenzy light that consumes QS at the same rate as the sprayers/gatling.
Yup.

Yeah it just felt like a cuckening given how much fire is mentioned and even utilized, especially in the chalices. But damn, aside from oil urn+fire weapons and molotovs in the early game, you sure don't ever get a chance to utilize it.

Being able to use the Descendant's flaming crossbow sounds most appealing to me, maybe give it some kind of charge up mechanic so it's not just another BSE with red effects.

Yeah im ringing on the stairs and I can't find you, are you sure you not too close to the fogwall

Sacred Bowl of the Du-Dewe'Edlma-O Great One, which launches homing fireballs for as long as you're holding the button.

Did you mean to say your pass was ark?

>tfw can't decide on fashion
>only character that has a solid fashion in my head is one I haven't made yet

I did but i fixed it rather than post a correction.

Full

Alan Moore writes a really good forward for Klinger's New Annotated H.P. Lovecraft where he talks about how Lovecraft's "immigrant panic" is present in literally every one of his stories. It's a good read, but I can still appreciate "The Shadow Over Innsmouth" as a monster story and not an allegory for the horrors of race-mixing.

Also Klinger's New Annotated H.P. Lovecraft looks damn fine on a shelf. I highly recommend it.

As Hunter's bone and Madara's whistle make emphasis on movement and positioning in SK/STR/BLT build and the rest of tools are for damage in ARC I think we needed something to imbue weapons with blood for a couple swings by using like 6 bullets or life, due to the fact that Madara's is extremely hars against good players but Skill/Str builds get the bone's amazing dashes AND ARC imbue. BLT lacks variety in base game, and is is really a late game build overall.

His poem about niggers is pretty good.

Lovecraft is pretty much a /pol/ shit poster in his personal life, which actually made for good storytelling as you can tell he had a large fear of the unknown, and it came across.

>but I can still appreciate "The Shadow Over Innsmouth" as a monster story and not an allegory for the horrors of race-mixing.
But the latter thing is literally scarier.

>2017
>not wanting to find a cute brown girl to colonize
You're on the wrong side of history, bro.

This was exactly what I was thinking. You could apply it as a buff like empty phantasm shell or midcombo like those DS3 papers and maybe it would add a heavy abyssal amount of blt scaling ir something.

Man I really do not like this game's character creator. If you make a chin too small you have some pointy ass bit sticking out that you can't get rid of.

Anyone got that Ludwig smug art meme?

Old HD died, so I lost my shit.

gotchu famygdala

>Being able to use the Descendant's flaming crossbow sounds most appealing to me, maybe give it some kind of charge up mechanic so it's not just another BSE with red effects.
We need that ASAP.

Skill/Arc weapon similar to the knives the Wet Nurse uses
>Moveset is very deliberate but twirly
>Heavy attacks cause the blade to extend outwards by a phantasmal force and gracefully cut at foes from afar
>In tricked mode, spectral blades accompany the main blades
>L2 consumes quicksilver bullets and is the forward walking attack WN does, with blades appearing out of nowhere and slicing everything in front of the character while consuming QS as long as the button is held

Adeline

Thanks bros, or brosm.

I'd rather Elders weapon be an actual trick weapon with pure fire damage that is permanently 1handed but shifts between a lance, a mace and a crossbow when you press L1.

I like it user. It's almost a shame we got bloodtinge weapons with their cool particle effects, but only the Kos Parasite/HMLS carries any cosmic effects.

I'd kill for a weapon like the Aquamarine Dagger with a Bloodborne make over.

Slug molotovs: toss at an enemy for it to stick and explode after a certain amount of time. Does arcane damage

Sounds too good for us.
I want.

Any mans wanna help me with Cursed Pthemeru? Password is cats I just killed the Keeper

ones with true patrician taste will agree

>tfw gave up on making a waifu and made a chunky lad instead

It's like a weight lifted off my shoulders.

They should look like blue molotovs if you have under a certain amount of Insight.

I'm gonna SRRC, my guy

>Gets bored of Bloodborne
>Plays DaS 3
>DaS 3 is shit
>Goes back to Bloodborne
The nightmare swirls and churns unending

so you swapped one meme for another. nice

Ringing!

Has anyone else played this game so much that PVE offers basically no challenge anymore?

I am tempted to do a BL4 run although I hate how it limits you to using pretty much only the sawspear.

ye

A slug item that causes poison effect like BLB blood proyectiles or infuses weapons with poison, the countermechanic being it has a slight animation where can be punished and it fills half or a third of own'a user poison meter, but for that it has to he very good tracing objectives and with like 4 out of 5 hits being able to poison the average enemy with average poison resistance

Partake our vision, partake our chunkiness.

Felt that way for a while.
Instead of a BL4 run though, I plan to power through to the later NG cycles.

>Just finished my STR/SKL build
>just need to finish chalices and find a good outfit

Why would you even want to wake up? You'll forget everything.

Make a twink

> first time using the wheel
Man this weapon is weird.

It really is. It feels really different from everything else. It is a giant wagon wheel with a handle, after all.

The music in this game is fucking amazing

youtu.be/BihcP_GduOk?t=80

BL4 runs aren't really any harder thanks to gems.

>got one shotted by the goodboy of the old lord

Okay well if anyone wants in im ringing password is cats

Amy's theme is fucking nice

True. I noticed most atk power comes from the weapon itself.

> need to clear nightmare frontier
> really don't wanna clear nightmare frontier.
I legit dislike this area more than forbidden woods.
Send help? Ringin at lamp with pass arc.

Using this opportunity to shill:
youtube.com/watch?v=LzdhTGaWzec

Still need help?

They don't host routine live performances like Nintendo, do they? ;_;

wow it happend

>make it to the obnoxiously hidden castle
>get hit by a headbutt at a 90 degree angle for a third of my health

Dropped.

>mad
>not even one-shot

I don't give a fuck what anyone says, the Nightmare Frontier is fucking terrible.

Don't make me toss a boulder at you.

I don't give a fuck what anyone says, the Nightmare Frontier is fucking great.