/ss13g/ - Space Station 13

Last Thread: Last time on /ss13g/ - spessmen on a spess station:
>WE BUILD
>B U I L D
>BUILD BUILD BUILD
>Local shitcurity not using the buddy system dies as a result instead of evacuating with his buddy
>Medshitters aren't using their medhuds or medical records to set MI failures to deceased
>Heads are not swiping red then swiping for an ERT in emergencies leaving station understaffed
>Will mommi's finally be able to recall and murder to protect their autism fort? Only pomf can decide
>With new shuttle code, shitters immediately used it to do a fly-by mass drivercanister bombing as part of their pirate "gimmick" when strafing the station with a spinal prism emitter array failed to force capitulation to their demands

>What is Space Station 13?
youtube.com/watch?v=FHH1vfY6HTA
pastebin.com/VNcX2Quc

>New player guide
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/The_Basics
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/General_Help

>BYOND client
byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation
discord.gg/fE3Ts8A

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>Round Stats
stats.ss13.moe/

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/z7czw5WQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7XmDYJBZZdc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BIRSD :DDDDDD

What makes chloral hydrate -THE- premier offensive chem?

It procs instantly instead of giving the target enough time to cry out that you just needled them up.

On top of that, lethal or non lethal date rape drug. Perfect for removing a metagrudge or kidnapping your waifu.

what if it took a couple seconds but made the victim's speech garbled?

>Works one tick or so after applying instead of fifty seconds
>Give them a pill after the autoinjector to also kill them dead
>Can be made exclusively with a chem dispenser - no plasma or other stuff needed
The only reagent that sleeps faster than chloral is cyanide and cyanide is a bit limited.

But getting a syringe of it, let alone an autoinjector, at roundstart and/or without reason is just powergay.

All centcomm employees are trained to setup SME, hunt valids, Finish RND, and medbay chem. WE'RE NOT BAY!!!

>>>/hippie/

I don't see how some of that correlates with powergayming

Zombie powder works faster if you can get carpotoxin, I've encountered people with macro'd 'HELP CHLORAL' shouts as well to get off a yell in the brief time before tricky pricky and sleeping

it actually procs in few ticks, if someone has ready copy pasta or types fast they can scream

All centcomm employees are trained for any and all eventualities.

Just not all of them are very good at it.

>Not having a macro to scream about being chloralled before it ticks

>people dying in maint all round
>no paramedic to be seen
>dude in the Oddy can't get maint
>nor can anyone else, because the HoP was fucking around all round doing god only knows what with her fucking admin-dog
I am half tempted to find out who bussed Ian into sapiency and make a fucking deadmin request.
YOU'RE PLAYING A FUCKING HEAD. YOU ARE AN IMPORTANT ROLE.
DO YOUR FUCKING JOB, YOU STUPID, PINK HAIRED WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE
YOU'RE FUCKING SHIT

>everyone starts yiffing out of the blue

>having macros at all
Even ping macros are gay.

>I learned to spot an injector on any sprite from any direction
>Already have the yell typed out along with my own injector pulled the moment I see theirs move into their hand
>It always ends up with my scream being heard and both of us passing out on the ground

but
did you use the bell?

>trusting souhei to be good
ayy lmao

>all this furshit

but
did you banrequest?

YES I USED THE FUCKING BELL
AND NOBODY FUCKING CAME, BECAUSE YOU'RE A USELESS CUNT WHO GIVES NO SHITS ABOUT ANY OTHER PLAYER OR WHAT THEY NEED FROM YOU, EVEN THOUGH YOU'RE PLAYING ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT ROLES IN THE FUCKING GAME
FUCK OFF AND DIE, STOP PLAYING HERE YOU RETARDED PIECE OF SHIT, YOU ARE SHIT AND SO IS YOUR FUCKING FAGGY WAIFUSHIT
i never trusted him to be good
doesn't mean i'm not angry that he picks a head role that people need often and then fucks off to go play in space or whatever the fuck he was doing
fucking hell, waifushittery was a fucking mistake

>latejoin
>Someone over comms asks something about still yiffing
>Picked a head role so I can't even just jump out an airlock
Command is suffering

As a fellow shitter I kinda like Souhei desu senpaitachi

Souhei is fun to play alongside because whatever's she's doing is usually rather fun or silly.

I was probably dead then le mao

You're no fun

byond is older than pjb lol

Breaks down less than him too.

Post your favorite player that isn't you.

souhei

Xevonix/Yahir Kepplinger

I miss JakJak.

hi Xevonix/Yahir Kepplinger!

>Next time on CM

asking for a friend haha

digitalis has evolved past the point of being a powergaming weirdo to being a living meme
>wtf I love digitalis now

That's usually how it works isn't it? You start as a player, then level up to a shitter, then evolve into a powergamer, and then you make it or break it into meme status or get banned.

Or you just never become anything, stuck as a literal who despite how far you have come.

Hey that's me.

nothing wrong with being a literal who. randomname is ultimately the shroud of the powerlevel, and the aegis of your reputation.

Never said there was something wrong with it, just providing an alternative.

*writes a 1,00 word response to a trader nerf on github*
nothing personal kid

is he right?
have we all been playing ss13 wrong?

honestly, i can see lifeweb with this kind of mechanic

dont give randy ideas

>Whole dept is cultists
>Concentrated autism results in me being forever alone
>RD calls me a cultist
O-Okay....

youtube.com/watch?v=7XmDYJBZZdc
I believed in you, warden

consider this with the fact that hippie, tg and such are well known and very popular

;_;7

ride and die as men, Blast

It's a game design issue to be fair but macros allow some things (like auto-scream or auto-wiz) to be completely broken.

The only thing his private server has over others is there's no admin list (or rather, everyone is on it) where shitters go free just because they're friends with the hosts.

chapelain jobbans for going braindead when?

>Bring Gunnar back from xenobiology dead four times
Phew

when you ahelp it instead of whining in the threads

Every time I thought he would be fine I would always look over and see him dead in xenobio again
He's a real human bean

DIGITAILS IS AT IT AGAIN!

>Shot and killed their botanist buddy after wizard spawned in guns.
>Ban length: PERMANENT
So wait, when everyone gets guns you aren't allowed to use them?

gas it with a plasma fire

I feel horrible whenever I get converted to cult because I'm so bad at it and because I don't like playing cult

no, rules still remain, though making it permanent is a stretch

Ignoring the fact that the perma is because he logged out in the middle of questioning, you can become antag if a wizard summons guns, but him summoning guns doesn't make you an antag, I think everyone has a 35% chance of being an antag on every summon cast

Why are you posting this again only an hour after the first

You're only allowed to use them indiscriminately if you get the message YOU ARE A SURVIVOR in your chat window. Not everyone who gets the guns gets survivor status.

You can always ask for a lesson. Might make you like the mode more too.

Yeah I think I will sometime, I hadn't been converted in a while so I haven't thought about it
I've been cult plenty of times across the years and know the role pretty well but
Using the tome and words is just not something I like doing

At least you didn't self request a cult ban, thereby making it that much harder for cult to win.
Fuck you Valkyrie.

I feel like I'd enjoy the round if I actually knew how to play it.

Just - just lemme hit y'all with an idea, alright? Just three words, even. Not that long at all.

You ready? Foundation Station 13.

You can ahelp when kavlax is adminned for a cult lesen.

oh great more alarmists. for every sarcalogo trying to push us back to our "former glory", we get a poster like the one You're posting that tells us we need to "progress forward", without adressing any of the issues he's oh so adamant about. spess is fun as it is now, sure it has problems, it always did have problems and will continue to have problems for a while. like do this excercise with me: think about those things that you dislike most about spess. now look at it, can you fix it? yes, no? have you tried to? is the rest of the playerbase ok with it? are you being reasonable? can you change your outlook and try to understand why it is the way it is and accept it?

It's about logging out without being possible to contact. The forum appeal in that case is basically routine.

Top secret cult tips
1. just keep cult disabled
2. seriously just never enable it
3. if you have the misfortune of being converted, refuse a tome and go kill sec.
4. show up for summoning, turn on disarm intent, and stand still

SCPs already exist
If it's extended and the right mins are on, try praying for one, don't be an idiot about it though

this. we need more of this

Was messing around in toxins on the test server trying to grasp the basics of bombs (and made some surprisingly decent ones). According to the wiki, the whole idea is the higher the temperature of the plasma, and the colder the temperature of the oxygen, the larger the explosion right? Or is it more complicated? I know pressure factors somewhere in there but I honestly don't know how.

I've been playing for years and I still don't know how cult works apart from 'drag person over convert rune' and 'listen to what others cultists say over purple text'
I do my job, help stun/converting and show up when it's summon time, but that's it.

SCP 093 when

>everyone sucks but me
I think he's just struggling to rationalize the notion that he might not actually like the game. You see this same kind of criticism thrown at fighting games all the time.

it is a bit more complicated

plasma and oxygen react when the resulting mixture is above 100 degree Celsius (pretty sure it's 100, might be wrong)
the size of the reaction is determined by the amount of mols that are in a ratio of 1:2 plasma:oxygen

so if you have a tank of 1013 kpa plasma that is a gorillion degrees and a tank of oxygen that is - gorillion degrees the bomb will be shit
the molar ratio will be way out of wack (tons of oxygen mols, barely any plasma mols) and the bomb might just be a dud

if you don't understand what mols are, go watch some videos on youtube on PV=NRT

>With new shuttle code, shitters immediately used it to do a fly-by mass drivercanister bombing as part of their pirate "gimmick" when strafing the station with a spinal prism emitter array failed to force capitulation to their demands

I haven't played SS13 in a couple of day, what's this new shuttle code is about?

whoops I left my shitposting name on

You have no idea how much byond breaks down then

I've never liked these, they're a reddit meme so stale they're practically moldy

Hello I'm coding HRT for chemistry, just try and stop me

It's more facebook than reddit.

Have a (You)

Top secret HoS tips I haven't seen posted before
1. stay in medbay while your officers are cloned
2. antags, shitters, and powergamers are listening to 135.9, especially the dangerous ones
3. be nice to robotics and science in general
4. the unknown in an atmos suit that keeps and raping your officers in space probably has a GPS in their internals box
5. the captain is an antag hunter or an unrobust newfag. the HoP is a shitter 100% of the time. Take charge.

>arm borer

>roboticist
>no miners at round start, wonderful
>build odysseus for medbay, they dont even want it
>no one needs borging
>borg shows up, giving my existence purpose both with materials and in need of upgrades
>put together the biggest, stompiest durand, had to nigger into the HoP office to get the weapons access but i did it, im ready for the apocalypse
>Of course i get the succ in the middle of putting together a ripley for the new mining crew
>the changeling doesnt even take my durand now that he has my DNA

I feel insulted

Pretty much, I became a meme myself

>Get told someone is a Changeling
>Can't do shit because on the off chance they're not you'll get banned

>leg borer

blame the AI. If i took it for a spin ai would have bolted the doors and made it a total mess to use. Cucked by the robots again

medbay was all lings, it wasn't your fault

wew, these just get better and better