Manufacturing Bullets

Going off personal experience and what I hear from /k/ and various forums, ammunition can become scarce at times, especially before an election.

Is making ammunition something worth considering? Seems like there's a demand not being met.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E4zj3J-vEiw
youtube.com/watch?v=zzNPeHQCwEQ
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Try again in 8 years. Demand is low because nobody expects Trump to ban anything anytime soon.

Except the news. And imports. And credit unions.

Fuck off libtard

Trump banned none of those

Making ammo as a business is capital-intensive, and it's hard to break in. See the history of Swift for an example of how long it takes to become successful.

>news
Bitch wat
>imports
Not outsourcing a car manufacturer doesn't count as imports, cars can be manufactured in the US
>credit unions
I have no idea desu. I'll research some shit before opening my piehole

This. Takes a lot of work and skill to make quality ammunition. Seems better to try and invest in an ammo supplier than start off basic.

>Not opening a factory solely to make bullet angels after hours

It's like you hat fun or something.

I think the Veeky Forums /k/ goal is to cheaply have light manufacturing and a stockpile in case they are needed.

Ammunition can definitely become scare at times due to political BS. You can make your own ammunition, but you are unlikely to make any money off of it.

If you're absolutely dead-set on the ammunition thing, try custom rounds like initials engraved in the casing or the 2nd amendment ground into the round itself

Please define what you mean by make your own ammunition.

Buying cases, powder, primers, and bullets is not what I think. I think you have to make your cases from raw metal.

any retard can make his own ammunition.
>I think you have to make your cases from raw metal
Holy shit. Do you have any experience in metallurgy? Have you ever made your own rounds from scratch?

My idea was to have initials stamped/engraved into the casing or to laser-etch something into the copper plated round.

>tell some new companies to fuck off from your press conference

>you "BANNED THEM"

LAUGHING AT YOU FAMALAM

>"BANNED THEM
Fucking this. If Obama banned Fox News and Breitfart from press conferences, how do you think that Republicans would have reacted? Impeach the bastard?

>Holy shit. Do you have any experience in metallurgy? Have you ever made your own rounds from scratch?

Well I did watch the movie Silver Bullet from 1985.

youtube.com/watch?v=E4zj3J-vEiw
youtube.com/watch?v=zzNPeHQCwEQ
Also youtube helps.

Thanks for being honest; no shame in learning others.

Also, I'd trust a Brittan in making bullets like I'd trust Trump making an actual wall.

>trump is gonna elected again.

That or just stockpile ammunition during Republican administrations and fuck the daylights out of buyers during Democrat administrations. If there's anything that I've learned from being in business, it's that people are poor planners and will go nuts when sufficiently frightened. This will work because they won't think about it during the "good" years and talk radio will whip them up into a frenzy during the "bad" ones.

Reference: Gun owners shrieking for 8 years of Obama because they failed to buy any extra during 8 years of Bush.

you probably can't make your own primers not in reliable quality. everything else is doable at home altho you won't be making quality powder either in your back yard.

let's face it the best most can do is buy the parts and maybe reuse some spent brass casings.

calling that making your own ammo is ridiculous.

So when do we buy? Trump year 2 to 3?