How can i take this guy seriously when he screenshots literally every comment reply he makes a second after he posts it

how can i take this guy seriously when he screenshots literally every comment reply he makes a second after he posts it
youtube.com/watch?v=eBGGcUn1qV4

He has a cat, you can trust him.

stop trying to promote your shitty channel faggot

it's not me, i genuinely hate this guy

I was molested by my soccer coach when I was 8. By the time I told my mother it was too late, and he was never charged. I am still in contact with him today, but our relationship will never be the same.

>when he screenshots literally every comment reply he makes a second after he posts it

>what are fans that stalk you everywhere and send screenshots to you

Gee, OP is more faggy than usual.
The whole compilation might even be produced by some fan.

>someone saved my shitty OC
color me surprised

This video is equivalent to posting a Veeky Forums screenshot with a (You) in it.

WTF I Love Scotty Now

There's nothing in the video implying that it was made by someone else.
It doesnt make sense for someone to screenshot a comment and send it to the person that made it, either.

Who, this guy?

why a black dog?

>Scottish Terrier
>Literally a Scotty dog

The meme ended for me when he recommended not using jack stands and implied they aren't necessary (i think during an oil change and oil filter change.

>on YouTube instructing plebs how to work on cars
>say jack stands aren't necessary

Surprised he's not up on trial right now. Guys a fucking idiot

He's got quite an ego. Still love him though

What the fuck is that? Get this furry shit out of here

I've never had a jack instantly fail on me without warnings. I've had them slowly leak and drop over the period of 24 hours, but never just fail without warning.

Granted, I kind of still value my life, however little, enough to use jack stands.

why is he muscular?

It's not just about the jack's piston failing catastrophically, which I think it's an extremely rare occurrence like you said, but I think it's more about the possibility of the car slipping out of the small jack plate because it was badly jacked or because the work being done made the car shake and vibrate too much, which is probably a much more common occurrence than the jack simply failing and retracting too fast.

Do newfags on Veeky Forums literally like Scott now cause he's a meme? Couple of years ago most of this board would shit on him, his videos are pretty bad unless you know barely anything about automotive repair.

Wouldn't be surprised though alot of young people now get into things only because of memes, same with anime fags who get into cars because initial d.

Guess I've never thought of it that way.

The 3.5 ton jack I have has an absolutely massive rubber cushioned pad. Very seldom do I find myself using my 2 ton jack with the small metal saddle. I don't like metal on metal contact so I usually have a small piece of treated 2x4 or an old hockey puck nearby if I want it.

But I can see where you're coming from regarding it slipping.
>Mate had his 3/4ton in his garage
>He was doing something and had to remove the front axle shafts
>Solid axle, not CV
>Guess he parked to close to the wall so he had to slide the front away from the wall
>Floor jack caught a crack in the concrete, instantly quit rolling, and slipped off his jack
>Smashed the oil pan and bent the oil pickup tube

I forgot all about that happening to him until you mentioned the jack slipping off.

you underestimate how many people visit this site and even this board.
there are tons of obscure things that reached normies and made them like it because of Veeky Forums.
as if this wasn't bad enough on top of that lots of people here are also active on reddit.