Car culture

What country has the best car culture in the world and why is it the Australians?

>youtube.com/watch?v=CVQ2HsR064c

>youtube.com/watch?v=ZMK9K1vJKFs

>youtube.com/watch?v=a1hBfBH0CWo

>youtube.com/watch?v=6YA1ipIULYg

>youtube.com/watch?v=8WHkAe8nvw4

Other urls found in this thread:

minnesota.cbslocal.com/2016/10/11/report-only-18-percent-of-americans-can-drive-manual/
youtube.com/watch?v=KhIw4QDrixc
youtu.be/Id4nMVBDJPw
youtube.com/watch?v=bzSotmkY1Xk
youtube.com/watch?v=PdqKEs18WuI
youtube.com/watch?v=1hGRsx4IGpA
youtube.com/watch?v=CfFTOUfhOu8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

America

>american car culture

America wins easily

so America is the same as Australia but with less nofun car laws

Pretty sure Australians can do almost any mod as long as they get it checked out by an engineer

>as long as it gets checked by an engineer

L M A O

>wanting nigger rigged car driving on public roads

How may V8 landcruisers do you have from this century again?

Aussie car culture is midwestern America car culture but worse in every measurable way.

100mm ground clearance minimum
BOVs and external wastegates are illegal
boost controllers are illegal
turbo timers are illegal
330mm minimum steering wheel size

shits totes retar

why would we want overpriced Jap SUVs when the we make our own

Lmao.

I'm sure the poo in loos ask the same question.

minnesota.cbslocal.com/2016/10/11/report-only-18-percent-of-americans-can-drive-manual/

18 percent.

good culture there. kek

pic related

american car cultures is worse cause you guys have spics, niggers and rednecks.

Whats the defense for letting cleetus drive shit like this down the road again?
Engineering certificates only stop poor people and poor people are basically subhuman filth.

doubt it since India is still fledgling in the auto department

American SUVs are the best

who cares about manual when its worse than automatic

its a dying format and a waste of time

@18178314
>american SUVs are the best
they're not though. if I was gonna drive an SUV i'd drive a german one or even a fucking volvo before I drove an american heap of shit.

meanwhile its popular in Australia to make your car look like a nigged out bean machine owned by a redneck all in one package

I think sex spec is dead but man that shit was worse than any trend in the US

what a surprise, a tripfag can't into manual.

stereotypical or what.
damnit bogans. i can imagine that glued onto the top of a hard cover for a ute.

the wheels are woeful but whats wrong with the rest?

Bogans are the life blood of Australia.
Anyone who says otherwise probably lives in Melborune and pisses sitting down.

>implying show rims makes a car shit
In Australia you are allowed to own multiple sets of rims, some for show, some for drag racing, some for burnouts, you get the idea.

manual is easy

but I guess when your car culture is shit you gotta cling to what little you got even if its inferior

cuz he gonna shit talk rednecks then bring up a trend that as popular in the US 30 years ago with rednecks

and Aussies love their big ass nig wheels

yeah but in America youre allowed to own more than 1 car so your "muscle cars" dont have to be family sedans too

>implying America ever made a better muscle car than Australia
Thats why American cars always won bathurst right?.... oh..... wait...

>nig wheels
you're american, nig wheels are your thing.

>manual
just because you're fat arse arms and hands don't have the capacity to deftly move a stick a few times, doesn't mean the rest of the world can't. stick to your automatic twist knobs for park, drive, neautral and reverse. i mean 4 things is alot for you to remember when all your brain can think about is your next burger and 1 gallon coke.

You are allowed? Like, it's not within your rights to just OWN multiple sets of wheels?

>doesn't know what its like to be fully loaded up for the family holiday in the v8 commodore wagan and your dad rips hektik skids everywhere whilst mum screams in terror and we kids manically laugh

why do you even live m8?

Australian muscle cars have to be family sedans?

google the personal liberties index before you go around throwing freedumbs around.

>hint: you rank 20th, we rank inside the top 10.

I generally dislike Aussie cars but fuck me the Torana is fuckin' sick looking. It's one of the only cars I've ever known that 100% looks better with the bodykit. the flares and ducktail just finish it perfectly.

Overall I fuckin' have Aussie Bogan car culture. Can confirm I'm from Melbourne too.

They were basically factory race cars, what more could you expect?

compact cars with V8s arent muscle tho

nice American engines and for the Charger the entire chassis

thats pretty much why America is better
Australia is just the handmedowns

>Bathurst

who cares

how many Australian cars have won anything outside their country

Aussie muscle cars don't use big blocks because all it does is make them handle like shit.
You should watch more Australian racing.
classic muscle cars are still raced to this day in Australia
>youtube.com/watch?v=KhIw4QDrixc
can the same be said in America?

no shit, since muscle cars is an american term that only applies to american made cars.

>handmedowns
yeah nah

>bathurst
is alot better than your biggest motorsport, nascar.

pic related.

>a right hand turn confuses the americunt, as does a roundabout

Whats the go with you melbourne fuck wits hating on Australia so much?
what exactly is it you fags want to be?
American?

you think us melbournians hating bogans for putting CHEVY badges on AUSTRALIAN cars is us wanting to american?

are you american you dumb cunt?

>Aussie muscle cars don't use big blocks because all it does is make them handle like shit.

ok but but all of the big 3 made small block cars dedicated for handling alongside cars made for straight line power

>classic muscle cars are still raced to this day in Australia
>can the same be said in America?

yeap entire leagues cenered around it just the same

youtu.be/Id4nMVBDJPw

nah Bathurst is just one race who cares

and yeah Australia pretty much owes all of its muscle to America

and idk why people act like NASCAR is only ovals

Fuck off, idiots putting chevy badges on their sv6 commodores aside you fuckwits hate everything about Australia.
You hate our cars, you hate our slang, you hate our history, you fuckwits even tried to change the date for straya day.

Who gives a fuck what some dumb black cunt on centrelink thinks?
my family fought in 3 wars for this country changing that date is a fucking insult and that is coming from a torres straight islander.

yeah, one race is more exciting than your entire nascar calendar.

>yeap entire leagues cenered around it just the same
fucking epic, thanks for showing me
they are retards.
not even american and i don't like nascar but i can appreciate the skill it takes to drive one, look at any driver in history that has gone into nascar, they aren't winning every race.
look at that v8 supercar driver, did shit on the oval tracks, dominated the circuit courses.

>racing series
>does not use race cam
blasphemy.

>this kills the european

Oi fuck off cunt I love Australia. I just find Aussie car culture a bit embarrassing. That's entirely on me though, I understand that, I just find Australian cars immensely boring looking. I much prefer Jap cars in general, which is probably why I like the Torana so much. Seriously it's so fuckin' tiny you put it next to a Falcon or a Monaro or something and you practically can't tell they're the same type of car.

Now, if Aussie manufacuters (RIP) made more neat looking smaller cars, like MX-5s and the like, or even just better looking coupes like Silvia or Skylines I'd be more into them I reckon.

As-is I find them really big, chunky, and boring looking.

naw

NASCAR has more crashes and I imagine its the same in Australia where everyone has their favorite drivers (except Kyle Busch, fuck Kyle Busch) and gets together and it turns into a big ass shit show with drunks

dont get me wrong I saw that production improved race on Bathurst and it was exciting but I doubt the average race matches the average NASCAR romp

besides NASCAR says fuck it and puts 700hp pickups on dirt and its a shitfest

youtube.com/watch?v=bzSotmkY1Xk

>look at that v8 supercar driver, did shit on the oval tracks, dominated the circuit courses.

yeah back in the day teams would bring in Trans Am drivers or other road racers to cover for the main man but they changed the points system to stop it

I like it better now that the full timers have to run the road courses even if it only 2 of them

guess they just dont have that big money and rely heavily on teams go pros

watch the Monterrey Classic if you want more pro approach

and its at Laguna Seca which is big to us burgers

youtube.com/watch?v=PdqKEs18WuI

Really wouldn't mind an '89 VL Walkinshaw. Makes my insides tremble.

You have never seen a Monaro close up have you?
they are tiny.

What is embarrassing is the yeehaw cowboy faggots who do this to their utes.
bogans are fine.

Hey there sweet thing.

>vh with ve sv6 rims in a picture for ants
>vl walkinshaw
????

Fuck, I quoted wrong bloke.
Meant this one.

It varies by state, but these rules are largely ignored in the first place. Too much trouble for regular cops to bother with, and traffic cops are too busy looking for kids in shitboxes to tailgate to try chasing Falcodores and souped-up Japshit.

We do all of these things anyway. It turns out no one pays attention to rules cooked up by pollies and gay cunts from Monash. And your average copper doesn't give a shit either.

oh god those gold rims...someone actively thought "fuck yeah that looks good, lets go with those"
that deserves jailtime surely?

Nah, this is still pretty sick. And roo bars are functional in the first place, since hitting a kangaroo will totally fuck you up otherwise.

>bov's are legal but have to be recirculating so they can't vent to atmosphere. (exit gasses have to go back into intake)
>Turbo timers aren't illegal, running your car unattended is. So safe to use on private property ie your driveway but not on the street if you plan to exit your car. You'd have to wait for the car to stop before exiting which defeats the purpose. But turbo timers are a gay fucking meme so I wish they were illegal so dumb fucks wouldn't waste money on them and aftermarket companies could put money into good parts.
>
>OP Australia is full of cancerous car people.
>Its either super aggressive wogs with jap/euro cars or super bogans (rednecks) with holdens and fords.
>I'd like to really stress that Australia is a fucking shit heap with an attitude to ban and over regulate everything and then wonder why they have no manufacturing. People are crabby as fuck too, everyone complains non stop about pointless shit.

Melbourne can suck my dick, the only thing it wants is to be a cuck fest like san fran with everyone sniffing farts. ( I live in melb)

No. they have the antenna and shit but none of them are ever hooked up and they don't even have a cb radio in their car.
they are worse than stance fags.
they are pretend cowbows.
as an actual farmer it is insulting.

>tfw ausfag and running a semi open venting bov
I really dont see why they created that law.

>
>100mm ground clearance minimum
True
>BOVs and external wastegates are illegal
No. Only ones that vent to atmosphere retard
>boost controllers are illegal
In which state cause not in qld
>turbo timers are illegal
>330mm minimum steering wheel size
>

American car culture is the best, but specifically Californian car culture. Never mind the faggots who move here and push for smog laws.

Also CanAm is god tier

Its just like the law about P platers not being allowed to use any sort of aftermarket exhaust system, literally everyone does it and they dont do anything about it unless the guy is a complete cunt

>LAMS aren't allowed to use slip-on mufflers
>Almost every LAMS rider has a slip-on.
Most cops recognise how stupid laws are and only pull you up on them if you're a fucking dumb cunt.

sex spec>slammed trabants
faggot

Estonia.
>150-300 car meets in every big city every week
>secret street races weekly
>possible to enter 3 races a month per season with no safety requirements and entry fee of less than 50 pesos
>in a country that has less population than an avarage city in a smaller country.
Only problem is most cars are bimmers

They want to be New Zealanders. Aucklanders to be specific.

Estonia.
>150-300 car meets in every big city every week
>secret street races weekly
>possible to enter 3 races a month per season with no safety requirements and entry fee of less than 50 pesos
>in a country that has less population than an avarage city in a smaller country.
Only problem is most cars are bimmers

Absolutely based

Please don't lump the rest of us in with the tripfag.

>Do burnout
>Set everyone on fire
STRAYA
youtube.com/watch?v=1hGRsx4IGpA

>only problem is all the cars are made by a brand with a long history of balanced, rwd bodies with quality n/a engines
What did he mean by this?

Aucklanders are not New Zealanders

Go sniff petrol noonga

>Ctrl-F
>kranky
>Phrase not found

I'm upset
youtube.com/watch?v=CfFTOUfhOu8

>It's a bogans think they're special because they do burnouts episode

I was standing about 5m from where that Torana crashed in the 4th video, fuckin shit myself. Great spot though, seeing those classic touring cars fly past you at 280km/h with the high revving v8s screaming in top gear is just magical, gave me goosebumps.

>100mm ground clearance minimum
>BOVs and external wastegates are illegal
>boost controllers are illegal
>330mm minimum steering wheel size
how can one retard be so wrong?

That's literally to extend the life of parts tho

If that data includes commercial drivers, it's an even smaller percentage.

>minimum ground clearance is retarded
t. absolutely braindead stancefag

> not a single post says Germany
what the fuck Veeky Forums how retarded are you??!
> home of the ring
> home of the best driving machines (Porsche, BMW)
> huge enthusiasts meetings every year
> cheap to buy and modify a car
> Autobahn!!!?

leaving a running car unattended is illegal not turbo timers

B A R R A
A
R
R
A

>cheap to buy and modify a car

Um no

>personal liberties index
Stop spouting this retarded meme. Everyone knows it’s just some liberal jerkoff and not relevant to actual freedom.

uh yes?
> 50 bucks get you a running street legal car
?????!!!!!@

Buying a car doesn't work like that. Care to elaborate?

japan
baltics
georgia
usausausa
russia
germanistan

We'll faggot?

Nothing wrong with those wheels at all

when will he commit suicide by driving off a cliff

Vaguely related but I've always loved this pic.

God engine

>Muh holdens

>my family fought in 3 wars for this country

Your family fought the wrong enemy too

Are they including the Emu war?

Why do you have to use the worst examples of Australian car culture except for the last video.

But I like lowriders.

Being allowed to own muliple sets of wheels doesn't excuse shitty wheels that make cars look like bogan donks.