/hg/ 本田

Honda General
>Dat just bought an Integra for $800 edition

Toyota Sister Thread
Honda Chassis Codes
superstreetonline.com/how-to/chassis-suspension/1312-honda-chassis-code-checklist/

Zee maps
zeemaps.com/map?group=2347137

Bump the thread if you see this at page 10.

Vids:
>Spoon vs. HKS
youtube.com/watch?v=gxbOACjTTSY

>2018 Accord
youtube.com/watch?v=OlPISRtcc_k

>Civic Hatch
youtube.com/watch?v=11nLdduJzzI

>Look at this video
youtube.com/watch?v=g0lryLJqSzw&feature=youtu.be

>How to install/replace front power window motor and regulator...
youtube.com/watch?v=3HtjCgHwLk4&list=LLtFByz7zovfH6Vs7oXWL2yQ

>user's Accord
youtube.com/watch?v=CCdIC1KdQRY&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=UnYH-Q2H3B4

>Nihga Music
youtube.com/watch?v=9SajYmZpUeg

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xOnCoqcjDjg
make.girls.moe/#/
youtube.com/watch?v=Q2QUngVGxmE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>How do I join the collage?
See pic related.

I got it senpai. Only $800 out the door, and she runs and drives. Hauls like a mother, too. Great seats that I'll install into my 240Z, and a nice interior.

>tfw you get two notices from Takata because you're running through CMs

That's a fucking steal. The drivetrain alone is worth a couple grand.

>Idling fine and runnig at normal temp
That's fucking dope, shift safely.

youtube.com/watch?v=xOnCoqcjDjg

Seriously. It's gonna be one hell of a swap.

I fear it may have oil consumption issues, tho.... oil is low, and I kept vaguely smelling oil driving it home. So I'm gonna be scared of that for awhile.

Current collage

Forgot to trip

Valve seals

>buy second car so I can take it off the road and restore it properly
>throw stupid amounts of money at rare parts for it
What do

Buy 3rd car

Restored headlights and painted my hail damage hood

Couldn't shift gears today. Checked the clutch pedal and noticed brake fluid slow-leaking out of it. Anybody replace the clutch cylinders in a civic 96-00? How hard is it? What causes this?

Probably just old and worn. The whole system is exactly like the brake system so if there's any leak at all it won't work well if at all. I've never done it myself shouldn't be too bad.

We're like brothers. But closer.

I still can't find DC2 silver badges in Aus online. I'm not paying $50 USD for them.

I hate debadged vehicles but I'm almost tempted to do it. Almost anything is better than red badges on a non Type-R.

Welp, they're gone now, just thinking about it was driving me nuts (especially as the DC2 Type R is my actual dream car). I'll have to start hunting wrecks for silver badges soon before all manners of shit gets into those holes in the boot/trunk.

I just recently rebadged the tailgate on my EG hatch myself. It's 100% unique to the hatch because it's curved unlike the others which are usually straight. Paid like $25 for it but luckily it was brand new with the OEM clips intact.

I bet other model badges will fit there.

I can find heaps of Accord Euro badges and 2016-17 Civic badges in silver but I'm 99% sure those things are huge. Otherwise every single page is pic related.

I'm kind of salty I'm so far from the U.S, because all your Integra are badged Acura over there even the silver badges are desirable and sold.

Damn maybe the guy that put the red badges on had the same problem or something. The Type R badge meme is too strong.

I'd say so, but I'll make the wreckers trip eventually and every single silver badge in the yard will be coming home with me.

Best of luck. I know with my last EG sedan I ended up getting a badge from an Accord. Slightly larger than the original badge but the two prongs matched. Just had to use some adhesive since the clips were gone.

Thanks mate, I'll be collage worthy eventually.

>I'm kind of salty I'm so far from the U.S
I know what youre talking about, finding anything related to my car is either the wrong shape because its LHD or its marked up like crazy because muh jdm, even if the parts are off a european model

I think her engine might be just about dead, nihgas. Should I try dropping another one in?

B16

Put some gum tape on those holes.

That's really tempting, actually. It's also quite a bit pricier than a D series, though.

F
Are you sure it cannot be saved?

Not him but a D16 is so cheap, that shit is kind of a total loss to get it rebuilt.

Why are people on Craigslist so bad with transmissions? I can't seem to find anything that will fit that isn't a gsr that someone wants 1200 for.

>tfw i have 5 cars and 1.5 parts cars

my hoarding is getting excessive

very easy process

replace master cylinder also

it takes about 30 minutes.

slave is only 3 bolts

I was finally able to get some pics of my CL-S for the collage. Here's the only close up I got from the front.

nice OC my dude

Finally started raining.
Both CRX on stands while I work on them.
Got my VW Mk3 to drive in the mean time, new daily.

Might pickup a third CRX for $400

CRX duel with Del when?

Been a while m8.

Ok honda dudes, im about to buy a honda civic 1.4is from 98 with 140k km for 1500€. What am i in for? Car was from an old man, he took him until 2010 directly to Honda for the inspections. After that he died and the sons took care of the car. Car looks pretty good in and out. After i buy it ill drive straight to the shop for a look. What do you guys think? am i going to fucked it up?

Despire the door dings which are nothing, that is gorgeous.

Money is on Del easily. This oldfag is a slowfag

Thanks, I appreciate that. The paint is in pretty bad condition, but that was kind of a bonus for me. I was able to use it in my favor when negotiating the price, and where I currently live whatever car I have will end up with some paint damage from twigs, leaves, pollen, etc falling on the car. I might have it resprayed at some point, but it won't be anytime soon.

nice score,

year, trim, motor?

My dick

We need more bikes in the collage

Go to your local junkyard

Need proof user see

You're in for a slow dd. It seems ok of a deal. You shouldn't be fucked if you look over it in person and test drive before buying.

make.girls.moe/#/
Make your car into you're waifu, nihgas

'01, LS, with a GSR swap (so a B18C1 and 5 speed)

>CRX
>$400
aaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
FUCK SALT PROVINCES

Don't really have proof at the moment, but maybe this will be good enough? My Miata in the same spot with a WAT Racing sticker in the rear window.

Not enough proof, put cock on J30.

Wish I could help you out, but it's a J32.

how the fuck did you score that for $800 user? god damn. NICE SCORE. I hope you checked the coolant.

what region you live in?

>aforementioned civic starting problems
>they have mysteriously disappeared
I mean, it shakes a little when it starts, but now I'm even more scared to drive it around.

What year is your CL?

California, and the car is a pile. The engine and trans are good, but the car had no title, has been hit multiple times, and the power steering is gone. Plus she will never pass smog here.

I got it as a swap mule for my '84 Civic so it has some balls for drag week. Gonna throw an Edelbrock Victor X intake on it so it will not only fit in my Civic's engine bay, be have the capability to have nitrious added down the line. That way I'll get an easy 250-270hp without too much struggle.

I'm only gonna do headers/intake/exhaust/tune, plus the nitrious. The car will stay mild. Don't need to go crazy.

Do you rike it, user?
I'm on the fence about checking out a CL-S I found on Craigslist. They look nice and comfy.

I totally understand why there is such a Honda following. This car is amazing.

Input shaft seal is leaking, though. So, I ordered a "stage 1" exedy clutch, then I'm ordering an OEM release bearing, pilot shaft bearing, input shaft seal and rear main seal, because I'll have the trans out anyways, so why not?

I've been to 3 relatively recently and none had any trannys that would fit. I guess I need to keep looking around

What's your budget? I got a 0 mile transmission from Synchrotech for $700 shipped.

Give it a little time, it's almost sliding season. I've been watching junkyards closely, waiting for a totalled RSX or EP3 to show up.
C'mon you bastards, just crash already.

Are your plates bent?

It's a thing Nanis do on their cars, I don't get it.

eurobeat
>your music sucks
80s japp/funk
>ugh so old ill fall asleep
collection of stuff from blur
>lmao what is this music
trance/techno
>this is too weird

>always wanting their music even if im driving
>family members in charge of respecting choice of music
>mfw

She has a working radio again. A tape deck! Now if only I could get the original radio, a guy on ebay has one for $80.. Maybe one day. In the mean time, she's a lot more fun to drive when you have good music to go along with it.

I will remember to fix this before I post next time.

TAPE AUX NOW.
throw some Junko Ohashi for some cruising by the coast or something
youtube.com/watch?v=Q2QUngVGxmE

And a picture of said radio. There's a reason it's in that spot and that reason is I don't have a lower dash.

>cruising by the coast
>colorado
If only, user, if only.

Colorado seems comfy but this is coming from somebody who has lived on the Gulf Coast his whole life.

I've never seen a mountain before.

Colorado is an incredibly comfy place and it is insanely beautiful, but by our holy lord and savior, you will never find another place with such treacherous, dangerous, and downright terrible drivers.

>treacherous, dangerous, and downright terrible drivers.

I know your pain, COanon.
>the snow is starting early this year

It's a nice place overall and mountain winters are extremely comfy if you're off the road, but the nature of the place and its comical weather are a nightmare for cars.
>rocks and shit everywhere to bust windshields
>hilly roads that ice up fast in winter
>goes from hail to rain to inferno in the course of a day in summer
>roads constantly getting damaged or worked on
>idiotic drivers mixed with crazy aggressive California immigrants

Comfy

>get picked up in 3rd grade
>raindrops hitting the tin can roof of the new CM5

Observe.

Okay you win

>Still less miles than me
Nice.

Santa Ana is shit when it comes to drivers in OC, dude who I almost crashed int was from Santa Ana, it's literally the armpit of the county of oranges.

>miles
[Laughs in crunchy]

So its true you can gain ride height wih these

going to get another raise

#finallymadeit
#blessed

Wew never knew that. Mines about at the middle, maybe higher. Need at least some clearance.

>Make it to Walmart grocery store with five minutes to spare
>Why is the lot so empty
>They fucking closed early
>WOT in first with the wheel locked and skid tires in their lot

Fuck em.

>he didnt do a reverse donut

So long as the center roll is similar to stock geometry and the alignment is good for it. Why not extra shock travel?

>Tfw too much of a bitch to do any super hektik stuff

I am going to get into so much trouble with this Integra. I've been driving it far too much without insurance or registration, or even title. It's just too much fucking fun.

I need to get this swap going, and fast.

>been six months since I got the CB7 for $400
>put a little over $400 into it in parts
>people who's property we have the car on to get it worked on are wanting the space back for their projects
>i dont have the know how or time to do some of the stuff (CV axles, timing cover, timing belt among the parts)
>the person who was helping me originally has shit he needs to get done so he isnt available that much right now
>the other guy who is now doing the work himself has a full-time job but hes my only hope
I swear to god. In any case... I can start modifying soon as I get it.

My initial plans for it are:
>Install two 15 inch subwoofers in the trunk with a thousand watts going to each one
>Install an aftermarket front bumper that has slots for fog lights and install fog lights
>>Remove the cruise control parts and use cruise control buttons for other things, one of them being the fog lights. It's a manual, so I figured why not, I don't do long distance driving anyway, and if I do its in my gf's saturn.

But the main important step is cleaning the fucker and making it look good.

this isn't specifically honda related but im pretty fucking heated

our cities code enforcement officer came by and was trying to fine me for violating a rule that says you can't do more than minor repairs of a vehicle in the driveway because it's considered a nuisance

excuse me? i get that not everybody is into cars but how does me repairing a vehicle seriously affect anybody else's life

>tow hook
I laugh at people who put these on their cars.

I got one of those myself, I threw it away because I doubt I'll get anything out of it in my lifetime.

it "looks bad" and will lower the property value. Why? Because people are cunts.

How's the vtak feel? SOHC feels almost like nothing. kek

>tfw towed a Lexus ES330 with the stock rear loop

That's pretty ridiculous. Never had any trouble doing work in my apartment parking lot. Maintenance guys are pretty cool though and like my car.

Vmeme is great, pulls hard to redline. Speaking of which, my tach stops working at 6,000rpm. Really weird. As soon as it goes below that it works great.

But there is a noticeable change in power when you get to that 4,500rpm mark. Its so much fun to sloooooowly creep up there and then just stomp on it. I've had fun freaking out my normie friends that way; they only know my slow as shit civic, and they've never been in fast cars. Its a total hoot.

Yeah I get a noticeable power boost around 4000 but VTEC cracks at 4800. Other than that though the little D16 is just a noise maker.

Tach is probably just broken. The 90's Honda gauge clusters are always shitting the bed.

i want a /k/ series swap for my ek

So what we talking, 5.56 or .308? Maybe 7.62x39?

My hatch.
Rebuilt B18B1 and rebuilt 16G.
Made 268whp 225tq.
Just picked up a set of Advan SA3R wheels that are currently getting refinished. Looking forward to getting rid of the Rotas.