Tickets

I have a court date next month for a ticket dispute for driving in the HOV lane. Any good excuses to fight it?
Also ticket/pulled over thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S-mnYLPxwtc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Say you didn't know what HOV meant, You thought your weight qualified as two people, or your autism flared up and you broke the law for the rush of the act.

Thank you for your input, your Honor

You WERE high at the time, and the pig what that pulled you over can't show otherwise.

Buy a cheap hybrid badge and argue that your hybrid car was allowed in the HOV lane

ur an idiot

Thats bitch shit. I have a court date for allegedly going 90 in a 45

were you?

Hell it I know, last I looked down before the sirens it read 75.

Faggot cop didnt evem use a radar. Just paced me which is fancy talk for guessing my speed.

One time i was hauling ass and passing on the right when a cuck trooper ticketed the shit oit of me found some young lawyer on Craigslist for $90 he got me off everything and i got a ticket for faulty equipment only

you nigger get out of my HOV lane. I pay good money to be in here alone.

Do this op. Traffic lawyers are based as shit. 9/10 times u will get off even if u were going like 50 over or broke some stupid lane law.

Pic related got me in trouble so damn easy to go 100 on it

yeah
fight that shit, at the very least it will get reduced.

i had to go to court once for doing 78 in a 45

was in a massive rush to get to work before being late, saw my opportunity and jetted... righ t into a speed trap at the end of the highway where the speed gets cut down from highway speeds to 45.

ended up going to court and talking to the DA or the DA's assistant. admitted that i was in fact speeding and i know i was wrong, i just need a break. we agreed, i plead guilty to a reduced sentence of a fine for like $250~ ?? i forget it was a long time ago.

OP here so i should get a traffic lawyer? I hear it's expensive but probably worth it

not for just driving in the wrong lane. especially if you know you shouldn't have been but decided to say fuck it. just go face the music, try to get it reduced if you genuinely didnt realize you were in the wrong.

the fine for that cant possibly be more than it would for hiring a traffic lawyer, right?

It has no points but I've lost my license in the past and they said no infractions so i need to dispute it. Sucks cause my test for full license should be before the court date but it's too full so it got moved to January.

Negotiate withthe prosecuting attorney first. If you don't like your offer hire a traffic lawyer. If your lawyer can't do better than what you were personally offered, find a new one and tell him he sucks at his job.

Aim for a non moving violation.

What state user?

IIRC commiefornia adds points for driving in the HOV lane without passengers. In the long run it's probably less expensive than the hit to his insurance.

Traffic lawyers can be cheap anyways.

Years ago my cousin some how got away with fleeing from the police while doing speeds excess if 120. My cousin was in his early 30s and never faced the law beforehand for anything.

I remember he spent nearly 15 large on a lawyer, but it was worth it.
>He was always on some kind of weird drug
>He always thought there were secret messages in SpongeBob
>The night he ran from the police he said he thought he was being chased by dragons
>Police chase went on for about 40 miles, were he then pulled over and got out of the car and laid on the ground

He always tells the story but usually leaves out the part about dragons and tripping balls.

The lawyer had it reduced to traffic school and agreed he'd take classes as they managed to argue he was scared for his life and he went into a fight or flight mindset.

Not sure how they pulled it off, but I've had a money keeps you out of jail mindset since then.

Thanks for the advice and story. I actually live in Canada user. Will check back in the morning, cheers

thanks for the input m8

What would a non moving violation count as? A parking ticket?

Parking in non parking zones, window tint, unlawful exhaust modifications or faulty/broken exhaust/lights, no seatbelt, bad paperwork, etc

I know in my state a moving violation can also be a non moving violation depending on the scenario. Can't speak for Canada.

Admit you're a moron who didn't think he'd actually get charged, let alone dragged to court. Accept your punishment, walk outside, and kill yourself.

Last ticket I got was for 47 in a 25... look out kiddies

I didn't get dragged to court I only have to go because i disputed it

youtube.com/watch?v=S-mnYLPxwtc

Fuck you asshole you broke the law it's not the cops fault you should thank him for not throwing your black nigger ass in jail for life you dick.

You're a dumbass moron it's your responsbility take it like a champ instead of bitching like a bitch. Pay the fuck up and then go kys yourself