/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous threadEverybody's boyfriend Saihara Shuichi edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 7/2/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload On PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

chiaki

I knew it.

It's too early, isn't it?

AmaSai!

MONACA~!!!

Ishi!

Nice!

knew what user?

>my edit is still being used
Thanks to all the anons who made the ahegao edits.

Did your ! and T get swapped on your keyboard?

You look for the new thread in the catalog before OP posts it in the old thread.

So Saiharafags are confirmed the biggest cancer in /drg/

New thread, still want Tenko to get fucked by Saihara till her legs give out!

Who do you guys think will voice Saihara in the dub?

Hes still a better boy than Weedman and Lemon face.

I'm mostly myself here, apart from embellishing the more repulsive parts of myself. Why do you think I'm a fake ass hoe, user?
I want Tenko to hospitalise me..

Reminder that Mukuro does not have the autonomy to even QUESTION her sister, let alone perform the tactical maneuvers necessary to outsmart and defeat a squad of United States Marines.
>S-S-SHE WASNT SCRATCHED ONCE!
In the Middle East? You know, the place where the military has at LEAST a 30:1 kill ratio, which is probably realistically around 100:1? Do you even know if Mukuro was a frontline soldier? She could have been working in fucking logistics for all we know and she's still the SHSL Soldier because she at least knows how to refuel an Apache.

gotta be the first to shitpost. the catalog is pretty slow to update though.

Maru!

So if Kodaka works on the DR fighter what style is it likely to be?

>guy who keeps making the KGS and saihara is a cuck threads has the sames
WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS BROS?

Does anyone else ship these two cinnamon rolls?

Real cutIe!

Idk but glad that he'd want to use DR3 characters

>I: Well said. If the Dangan Ronpa series were to continue from here, how would you want it to continue?

>K: I’d want to try making a fighting game.

>I: Where you could enjoy both story and competition?

>K: I don’t think it’d need a story. I want a fighting game with all the characters from 1, 2, 3, and V3. I don’t need to be involved with it, I just want to play it.

no

I dare you to livestream you killing yourself. Do you know how many views you would get? At least you'd be popular for ONCE before you died.

Hina and Weedman are besties

Randomly capitalized character in a word is my aesthetic.

Posting best girl!

no

Asahina/Weedman is pair the spares kino.

>I'll get to use Juzo to beat the shit out of that emo cuck Saihara
Feels good.

It's cute!

Either JYB or Papenbrook, unless NISA pulls a plot twist and gives him specifically a new VA, which is highly unlikely. If it is someone new, my guesses would be Yuri Lowenthal,
Max Mittelman, or Ben Diskin, though that last one is unlikely since he was AX, and if was going to be in it, it probably would have been announced with the other VAs there.

I used to assume that everyone fell into despair before we found out that the SHSL Despair were just mindhacced

Who will you main for the DR fighting game?

who cares. i want to know what va amami will get

Whomever has'th the most scrub tactics that I can make autists mad with

I want Tenko to hospitalize you as well!

Just pick a top tier

Remember that Mukuro could take out the U.S Army simply because she's SHSL Soldier.

It's cute, but that's it. Does Nanami appear in V3's bonus mode? I don't remember.

My favs, hopefully they'll be fun to play as

I'll main Izuru. Sakura and Gozu are my secondaries.

You can't just say that and not back it up, retard. The Earth is flat! There, I can say blatantly untrue statements as well.

But Weedman is with Kanon. Is he having an affair?

Glad to see someone else on the same page

Angie and her beloved Saihara!

Why do we blame Saiharafags for everything?

Despair is magic

Hope is also magic

Magic is also magic

Besties doesn't imply romantic or sexual feelings, bromance at most.

I want Tenko to snap both of my legs, immobilising me. Then, I want her to suffocate me with her thighs until I pass out from lack of oxygen. I want her to bash my head against the wall until my already limp body loses the life left in it.
Just my favourites and a few others. Souda, Ishi, Gundam, Tenko, if Jataro is in it then him.

Key word is Super High School Level, shes good for a highschooler in the HPA verse

I would like Weedman is they gender reversed him. Too many stoners from highschool has made me despise the trope, I could only tolerate it they made him a useless girl than a boy.

Depends really, I want to Main Toko or Asahina but I typically play boxers so... I don't know I think this would be the one time I actively avoid the boxer character.

If Syo plays like anything similar to Ms. Fortune or Ibuki. Let's go.
The balancing is going to be a nightmare with the amount of characters. Especially with all of them out the gate.

>female and male interacting = they must want to fuck
This is why girls don't want to talk to you.

Mugi!

Shut up scat man nobody cares

Part of the best and cutest couple!

Does anyone else think they would have a broader range of fetishes as long as the subject material involves your waifu/husbando?

Like, I normally hate scat, but I could be convinced only if it involved my husbando.

>he balancing is going to be a nightmare with the amount of characters

Games aren't balanced

3rd strike and virtua fighter is pretty balanced user.

I bet Saihara craves affection thanks to his detached and isolated upbringing.
I want Momota to slap an arm around Saihara's shoulder, as he makes some sort of manly joke or quip.
I want him to leave it there just a second too long.
I want Momota to be taken aback as Saihara visibly relaxes his shoulders, smiles, and raises his eyebrows in bliss.
Curious, Momota readjusts his hand to more comfortably fit Saihara's shoulder.
Saihara basks in the warmth of Momota's palm on his shirt, and the pleasant pressure Momota is applying to his shoulder.
I want Momota to be astounded that Saihara is acting as if he is being touched by another human for the first time in his life.
I want Momota to occasionally give Saihara little platonic affectionate touches like that, because when it's that easy to make his friend happy, he just can't help but do it.

>3rd strike
>balanced

Main reason I made my fetishchart, my husbando made me realize I was into more kinks than I originally thought. He singlehandedly made me want to fuck ghosts

B-but... okay...
The only way I could get more degenerate from here is if Touko gets me into piss and vore, and that's a hard no.

I only feel this way about dangans in particular and I wouldn't stoop as far as scat/diapers because I have at least some level of taste.
I might consider some variations of piss though. Maybe.

Sheesh, user. I may like my husbando a whole lot, but I would still have my limits.

I will fight you to the death.
I may be a timid piece of shit most of the time, but goddamnit 3rd strike is too important to me to back down.

Ever played the latest Blazblue (unless you're a dubcuck)? Pretty balanced aside from the final boss character you unlock after clearing the game.

C-cute!

You're self-projecting, user!

I didn't say it was bad but fuck off if you think it's balanced

Yeah I can't imagine how balancing would work. I presume some of them will fight similar to each other based on their talent.

More balanced than half of the shit that came out during that year.

No, because I'm not a degenerate.

3rd Strike was not balanced user. Quit lying.

Not him but what's the deal about Blazblue? Nips seem to talk about it a lot.

How so?
Am I projecting onto Momota or Saihara?

More balanced than the Evil Zone? I would hope so

ASW game, it's partially popular because it has VN story attached to it (it's decent by VN standards) and has pretty likable characters and is generally fun. It's kinda dead in the west but it still gets plenty of play in Japan

One day, you guys will learn not to respond to Trashman. But today is not that day.

But I like Trashman.

Every time he posts it's a new opportunity to make a joke at his expense

What if I find Trashman entertaining?!

In my opinion Guilty Gear is better, but they both have good music at least.
I'm unsure if GG is more popular in the west or just as dead.

He's pretty much the court jester of /drg/. The entire point is to point at him and laugh.

I see. I asked this because I've also seen vitagen mention it before. Might try it out this summer.

GG is marginally more popular in the west but fairly dead as well. I don't think they're quite as comparable as some people make them out to be, BB is pretty much it's own thing.

I'll main Gundham or Sonia so I can cuck Trashman.

I'd probably go into /blaz/ (or whatever the fuck it's called, too lazy to check, it's 6AM here and can't sleep anyway) but they don't talk about the games at all. It's all waifuposting and complaining about muh tierlists, otherwise than that it's dead like /aog/ (which is sad, because aside from Chronophantasma they're all excellent games).

But Gundam is one of my favourite characters

But I just want a nice, clean general, free from his filth. Is that so much to ask?

There would be less off topic posts, less degeneracy, less discord raiding from his posse, less shitposting in general, and everyone benefits from not having to see him avatarfag and we get to see less of Souda's ugly mug. It's a win/win/win/win/win situation.

We will be reunited one day brad. When the necromancers at Sega discover your corpse and stop pushing updates onto phantasy star.

desu trashman has been less disruptive than the amamai/ouma/saihara shit flinging lately

Post your chart!

I mean, he is breaking the rules. If you report him enough you might get a mod to ban him.

I never implied that the falseflagging was any bad, mind you. IN fact they are far worse. Just trying to get rid of the trash, one thing at a time.

I have been reporting him. I got him banned last time when he posted those charts.

Goodnight /drg/! I hope you all sleep well and have a great day tomorrow.

I was half a second away from posting in the Vita thread because of the Angie/Himiko OP, scary shit.

Blazblue has a lot of waifus right? So I'm not surprised that /blaz/ is just mostly waifuposting. I'm surprised they even tierpost.

>less shitposting in general
I dunno, this place is usually full of shitposting and talking about things we already know. It's a little less boring when there's something to laugh at.

"Canon ship" is pretty much begging for autism and shitposting.

Goodnight!

>be amerishart
>spend gorillions on army for no reason
>army gets destroyed by 2 highschool girls using tools from a suburbuan farming company
HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER?