Breathes in

>breathes in

jalopnik.com/leaves-may-have-caused-this-175-000-nissan-gt-r-nismo-1820230607

This is why I carry a 2kg extinguisher with me.

How do you get into government buildings and restaurants with it

Can't exactly shove it up your sleeve

literally cucked by leaves

they usually don't say anything since I wear my sexy firefighter costume at the same time

>corvette leaks oil
>gtr explodes

Insurance job

>Sharif Abdelbaset

Shame he didn't burn up with it

>A

>fucking

Burgers aren't required to have extinguisher and first aid in their car?
Fucking kek

>gtr

>please tread on me more, daddy government!

A

Lmao
>Much freedom!
This is why American is in the shitter.

LOL name your shitty cuntry, m8

I just did.

>burgers are required to carry a fire extinguisher
I find this hard to believe

Oh, you're mistaking me for a different poster.

>Leaves

You mean like they repeated crashed into them on their batteries collectively exploded?

underrated post.

Unpredictable leaves, man

Hint. Not in a sleeve :D

lmfao

weenie never loses

A fucking leaf!

You are very naive if you think a 2kg extinguisher can do anything unless you really spot the fire the moment it starts and it's still a small flame that didn't really burn anything yet.

Even a 30 seconds delay from when the fire starts and when you notice it might be too late for such a small extinguisher to do anything. Once the fire catches electrical cables, insulation, rubber or fuel, it's absolutely gone unless you have a fire hose to continuously spray the area with hundreds of liters of water or a big ass extinguisher that lasts more than 5 seconds.

Small extinguishers are meant to save your ass if you need to get out of the car and you have fire starting inside, not to save your car.

Even race cars that have dedicated extinguishing systems spraying on the most sensible parts of the car (engine, gearbox, cockpit) most of the times don't stand a chance against fires that had the time to catch on something.

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

Stance, not even once

Fucking canucks strike again.