This fine gentleman wants to get ahold of your car free of charge

Has your car the means necessary to prevent this sudden change of ownership to take place?

Locks.
Old ones that you can probably undo with a coat hanger.

Not much else (for now)

A manual transmission.

t.burger

Well I always carry a loaded .45 with me.
>Me wishing a nigger would try.

I just take important fuses out whenever I have to park somewhere I don't trust. The worst a would be thief could do is kill my battery by running the starter over and over, but even that could be prevented.

it was made in 2013, so the alarm will probably go off

idk, do people on this board seriously not drive cars with standard security systems? I mean, I get some people here are euros, but I thought that there was just a small amount of people here who could only afford 1/3rd of a car and still buy one that way

STOP THIS FUCKING MEME
IT ISNT im sick of these memes, they suck and arent funny
why do you make these threads? FUCK you on behalf of /ptg/ and all real americans who aren't shills.
when they say '56% white", they don't mean the white people are only 56" white overall but really mean whites are 56% OVERALL part of the population. those 56% are still 100% white.
also, inb4 "white Hispanic", hispanic isn't a race. if someone is a white hispanic, they are fully white but had spanish DNA, NOT MEXICAN.
This meme is making me so mad right now that I'm going to quit browsing /pol/ until it subsides (IGNORE IT, and it goes away), or the mods have enough of this god damn shit and ban you for your divide and concur shit.

>>Has your car the means necessary to prevent this sudden change of ownership to take place?
>>your car
>owns a vehicle that can use a firearm in self defense
Jesus christ what a time to be alive

>someone trying to steal your car is a political matter
????

>i want to be racist and not get called out

The nazi car will detect non-whites and any thief, and it will burn them with its flamethrower.

>ignition booby-trapped to lock doors and deploy Zyklon B
I'm good senpai.

where are you?

fuckin Veeky Forums. If you need a "safe space", go to reddit.

nigger

racist.

I mean, if you have any half decent alarm it will tell you if someone is fucking with your car from about a mile away.

I'm generally not more than a mile away from my car at school, work, home or shopping so.

>battery dies
>accidentally gas yourself

I'm saying I don't care what colour the guy in the OP is. Majority of threads about stealing are the boom boom crash dude, who is white. You stupid faggots always have to make everything political.

tfw my first car was a 92 accord in 2017
tfw it got stolen the first night
tfw i was going to get a club in the morning

N I G G E R
stole my bike

>forgetting your GM-30
Embarrassing.

shotgun blast to the face will keep my car where its put. just load a shells full of basalt will be blind for life. and he wont be touching yours or anybody elses car again.

faggot

Magnavolt is the only theft deterrent anyone should need.
If your car doesn't come with MAGNAVOLT standard then you KNOW it's a shitbox.

I usually just swap my fuel pump fuse for a fucked one when I park in a shit area.

back to your cesspit

>thinking racism is bad