I wanna wax mycar thuis afternoon Veeky Forums

I wanna wax mycar thuis afternoon Veeky Forums

Whats a good wax to buy for an amateur that isnt a complete bitch to put on?

I use Griot's everything, including wax, and it goes on fine with a random orbital

Post car, what's condition of paint?

>orbital
i dont have an orbital, im literally going to use a sponge as a buffer

Use foam pads from autozone to apply and microfiber rags to remove wax

its a 2007 white silverado truck
paint is in pretty great condition, previous owner had it garaged and the truck still looks brand new when freshly washed

Just means it'll take you longer is all

Go autozone, get foam pads,microfiber rags,claybar, quick detailer (for claybar),meguiars Ultimate polish, and a sealant wax to finish and protect.
>WASH>CLAYBAR>POLISH>SEALANT

apply sealant every 3-6 months and you won't have to polish or claybar for very long time

Even though I've seen this pic posted many times throughout the years, I still wanna wax those asses hhhhnnggggghhh

It’s shopped

I've used collinite, it's ok.
I'm now using turtle wax super hard shell or some shit.

Related, anyone ever apply a ceramic coating ? Seems easy as shit to apply and neat.

Proof?

Meguiars gold class carnauba. Liquid is easier to apply but I prefer the results I get with paste.

Buy this

Carnauba is useless, it's stripped after one or two washes

Alyssa Reece and Dani Daniels - Touchy Feely

You are a good amongst men, user
Here, have some Thump

i like poor boys nattys paste wax
doesnt have that nasty chemical smell most waxes do

Meguiars paste wax if you want good long lasting protection but without the elbow grease required from normal wax.
Or use Meguiars Xpress wax, it can be applied when the car is wet and you just dry the excess, you can't fuck up applying this stuff. Its honestly the best but you need to apply it weekly and its not exactly cheap.

>but you need to apply it weekly

>Apply Weekly

It's the type of wax used in car wash+wax soap so it doesn't bond very well, that's why you should reapply it after every wash.