/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #1812

>Recent News
Future Updates *Thanks TL user
pastebin.com/u2K41uXj

>READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Schedule for July:
6/30 - 7/8 - Ranger Sign: Bravo!
7/9 - 7/14 - A Slice of Summer (Rerun)
7/12 - 7/17 - Cerberus and Fenrir Showdowns
7/18 - 7/24 - Xeno Vohu Manah Clash
7/25 - 7/30 - Rise of the Beasts
7/31 - ?/?? - New Scenario Event

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

game.granbluefantasy.jp/#guild/detail/590319
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Myon SSR WHEN

niggers

Reminder to stop crying for carries if you "hate esports"

Are we getting zeniths along with the rebalance tomorrow?

Bring sages please!
5CECC386

>F I R E G O D has joined the raid

No.

i love sushi!

KMR IS IN, THIS WILL SUCCEED

I have Anchira at the very least, not perfect but at least it's a little bit more healing.

>kmr

It's saved now.

>no carries
>kmr
Failed run

He is our lucky charm

I want to CUT SUSHI INTO MILLION PIECES FOR LEAVING MY GUILD

>guild is dying and too lazy to look for a new one
Guess I'll go down with this ship

Foxhound is recruiting! We aim for Tier A every GW and went 4-1 last GW. We're looking for one person to join us.

Requirements:
- Must use Discord
- Minimum rank 101
- Be active every GW

Our strike times are 7am and 11pm JST. If interested, contact 10398742 or just apply.

game.granbluefantasy.jp/#guild/detail/590319

kmr is covering one of the CR spots so he's quite useful if he has blind, which I sincerely hope he does.

>Fricker

Tell that boludo to go to sleep.

Soon, please.

uh.

16/18, please sages come

Need breaklock for this or we won't survive 50-25

>guild is moving towards an average rank 170 and I'm on the chopping block even though I was there since the beginning
Esports was a mistake

I'm glad the one Baha I didn't join is the one that will fail horribly.

I'm really impressed at how fast Bullies got their shit together with no recruit or activity requirements.

Arc will carry.

Arc can't carry shit if the thing isn't paralyzed and debuffed to hell for him.

Water.

hi yuki

Sounds like Uzukianon with HSP. Rip in peace.

>Yukikaze is still this butthurt about losing by 1m points
TIME and EFFORT

so for the sidestories event do I keep killing this Phoenix or what? it's not efficient on AP

>debuffs fell at water

OH NO

Aren't HSP mostly oldfags from the shitty Cinderella Girls mobage?

Ganbatte /gbfg/! Surely teamwork and friendship will trump the horrible raid composition!

No, a few of them are. The rest are a bunch of esports shitters or has been esports shitters.

Please let it be a good SSR summon so I can finally have a friend

Why is /gbfg/ always talking shit about other players, SEA, and whales when they haven't produced a single player who can compete with any of the other communities. Even right now you guys are calling for discord carrylords to even have a remote chance of completing a HL Baha. For example, even as I'm typing right now these little shits show up as if THEY could do shit.

Do you know any modesty? Inb4 "muh banter"

THE POWER OF ANONYMOUS FRIENDSHIP

UH

NO WAY I CANNOT LOSE
THIS IS MY FIGHT SONG

SUPTIX NOW.

It would have been 2 million if there were less sages.

You're autistic.

Phoenix seems to always drop two lanterns. Which means it takes 20 AP pots to get the trophy, and you can collect 20 AP pots from the shop. I've just been buying the two a day and spending them on five fights until I get the 100 lantern trophy in 10 days. Really it's a matter of if you care about 60 crystals.

>Why is /gbfg/ always talking shit about other players, SEA, and whales when they haven't produced a single player who can compete with any of the other communities.
They all post here. /gbfg/ is where big names in the competitive circuit come to shitpost about each other without attachment to their discord ID

>THIS IS MY FIGHT

MC DIED

>tittes on the front page!
>oh it's just ayer

/gbfg/ produced both Arc and Milkuu, well known SEA whales.

I'll be your friend!

>ayer
huh......

HUH

I intentionally make somewhat believable shitposts that I know will make it back to popcorn just to rile people up.

>ayer
Don't talk shit about the strongest wind SR

More like this is where they come to get free bars.

FUCK OFF SIAO CAO CIBAI

>Ayer

This. /gbfg/ shitposts and does nothing because everyone is only rank 70-130 and carrylords from #popcorn are discussing optimal builds in HL Baha so that they can kill HL Bahas more efficently.

Can I get a good dark team with Naru, BK, and Vampy or should I just focus on other element?

That's lum1 I think.

>3 MLB odin spears away from carrying baha HLs
>can't be assed to start farming him
Light has sucked the life out of me.

What the fuck is popcorn?

Why Percival always gets all the girls?

OUR DFs DIED

Nice harem Percyslut.

section in discord

>tfw no df

I never thought about doing this until now. I guess there's still a bit of decency left in me after all.

Weird, last I heard it was supposed to be mobage oldfags, but esports corrupts after all. The pursuit of 5-0s and taking GBF seriously > friends.

You won't win any MVP races with that team but it will let you very comfortably do solo content.

Percy's true love is generic erun npc

discordshit

He and Lucio fucked all the girls in their elements

Helescuck on suicide watch

Xieicord 'shitposting' channel. Imagine /gbfg/, but more of a cirlejerk, less dickposting and populated by autismal esports players that think spending less than 16 hours per day on the game makes you casual, which somehow gives them an ego.

He fucked Heles good.

>No Zoi
Don't bother with Dark

Thanks for helping! Sorry for dying at the end!

Believe in teamwork and friendship!

>when they haven't produced a single player who can compete with any of the other communities
We used to back in the irc shitposting days. Unironically people like wata and mez were top tier Baha HL racers. They all stopped coming here though/moved to discord.

You know it's true. It doesn't risk you any e-peen, and maybe some Vietnamese fags will screencap your post here to raise your popularity.

I only have bonito and magna summons though, are you OK with that?

I'm sorry for dying there, my Internet always disconnects every day at precisely 05AM local time for no reason and it takes a while to come back, I lost pace of what I was doing by then.

Still, thanks a lot for the run!

That was back when nobody in the EOP community could race. There's no way people like Mez or Wata can race any of the current baha HL carries. Wata runs a fucking magna dark team.

Because /gbfg/ is unaccountable due to the anonymity and highly toxic. Sub-175 shitposters think their opinions of the game are worthwhile. There's a reason why wata and ornstein moved to xieicord, or that carrylords like arc, yukikaze, alita, milkuu mainly talk there. You know you're in good company and people there are skilled at the game and extremely intelligent

>no yukikaze
>almost fails

LOL

thanks for helping really! fucked up at the end, my bad. Was my first host, I'll try to eventually get better!

Coma allowed me to get that extra phalanx.
Praise Nio.

>Implying Lucio doesn't get fucked in the ass by all the girls in that picture

>kmr
>HRT
Lucky charms!

At long fucking last, I defeated Siete. What am I in for? Will he replace Birdperson?

More like Arc came in and had to carry all you weaklings.

Wata and calcia "the strongest dark player in the anglosphere" were always super close back when they raced. He has a Zeus grid now. Nothing wrong with dark magna either, celeste wrestlers are some of the fastest racers.

Is that Anya between Jannu and DJ?

>waaah I can't be eceleb here
You can be tripfag if you want to be famous. Even if you don't, you can have shtick in your posting and you'll be famous here, too.

>you know you're in good company
LOL!