/hsg/ - Hearthstone G3n3r41

Midsummer Festival Edition!

>Latest News
Double-Gold Quests For 2 Weeks
us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/20720846/it-is-never-too-soon-for-the-midsummer-fire-festival-7-4-2017
Announcement of an Expansion Announcement: us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/20811886/expansion-announcement-at-hct-spring-championships-6-29-2017

>Deck lists, news etc
hearthstonetopdecks.com
hearthpwn.com
hsreplay.com (Buy Premium For Us)
thelightforge.com/TierList (Arena)
vicioussyndicate.com

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>/hsg/ Wild 0pen Tournament ($1OO prizepool)
Rules: pastebin.com/5qDhbkLi
Sign Up: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe1XfhvpBIVK8rF8P7_EDddWGq4NmiOH9pYvZ_lu463X3aAKw/viewform?usp=sf_link
Discord: discord.gg/hsg

Other urls found in this thread:

vicioussyndicate.com/vs-data-reaper-report-54/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

god i hated the doing all the midsummer festival achievements in wow

Its nice not caring about holiday crap

Death Knight class with Arthas as the Hero will be revealed tommorrow.

Calling it

i quit before mists came out. i'd completed all the stupid achievements for all events.

i guess it is no dumber than playing a children's card game

New Expansion tease today at 7 pm PDT

They've said before they won't add new classes, and on this I believe them

That is where the surprise comes in that they will do it

HS getting a new class is like magic getting a new color
it'll literally never EVER happen unless hearthstone hits a dangerous low in relevance/money-printing

It's also using pre-created art, while Team5 artists do new stuff most of the time.

why does nerubian prophets effect work from hand?

it has the same text as other 'start of turn' cards, but they only work from the board.
also if it doesnt require it to be on board, why does it not also trigger while its in your deck?

shouldn't it say something closer to molten blade?

>Each turn this is in your hand, reduce it's cost by (1).

magic got Xcolourless which is basically a new colour

>G3n3r4l

We /megatokyo/ now

hm

now I truly 533

How long until Vicious Fledgling rotates out?
Each turn this is in your hand applies to cards that transform, Shifter Zerus and Molten Blade. Although Molten Blade should say random weapon, not new weapon for consistency.
"Start of turn" effects can register from any location, hand, deck, post-mortem, discard, or board. And the reason Nerubian Prophet doesn't have a lightning bolt denoting an active effect is because it is cost-based. A minion's cost doesn't technically exist on the board. If you add a copy of it to your hand, it will cost 6 and not 0. Whereas if you evolve it, you get a 7-drop instead of what you played it for +1.

I should also clarify:
>Each turn this is in your hand
This is formatted to explicitly refer to this card no matter what it becomes. Normally, when a card is transformed, like with Polymorph or Hex, it becomes a new card entirely and the old one doesn't exist anymore. Theoretically, a Minion that says "Each turn this is on your board, transform it into a random minion and give it Charge." (since it'd be sleeping every turn otherwise) would retain its effect even through Polymorph/Hex.

Wrong. If you use that 3/2 Draw a Card if it's a minion turn it into a chicken turns Zerus into a chicken that doesn't change. It can probably be attributed to Blizzard not giving a shit.

sniffing general

I appreciate the response but I feel like you're reaching too hard to try to explain something that is just an oversight / lazy writing by blizzard

there are cards like validated doomsayer or nat pagle that could just as logically apply while they are in your hand, but don't do so.

>A minion's cost doesn't technically exist on the board. If you add a copy of it to your hand, it will cost 6 and not 0. Whereas if you evolve it, you get a 7-drop instead of what you played it for +1.
but the cost DOES exist on board, you even acknowledged it yourself in the case of evolve
it also exists in your deck, as you'd see from that card that pulls a 10 drop from your deck at end of turn

its just a game bro

Eh, whatever. I suppose I'll just agree for now.

You are wrong because you cant change the mana cost of a minion thats on the board, mana cost is only relevant when in hand. If you play a 3 drop pulled by bright eyed scout and pay 5 mana for it, then evolve, it will become a random 4 drop.

Therefore I dont think its an oversight by blizzard at all.

How long until the expansion announcement? Anyone got a countdown timer?

I wonder when they'll add important characters like Sylvanas and Varian again.

Its silly that you have a Warcraft card game without those cards ingame now.

I'm not wrong
I know that you can't change it, but I'm saying that the card SAYS that it changes it

my argument is that the card works as intended, but is worded as though it would do something different

I'm not fussed about the board thing, mainly that it would logically take effect while in the deck as well as in hand by the wording.

ideally there would be a distinction to say 'While this card is in your hand, at the start of your turn, reduce its cost by (1).'

i doubt its an oversight, but its just another case of blizzard wording cards incorrectly for the sake of having less text on the card

Uncorrupted Sylvanas
Undead Varian

Play wild

did they have other forms like how rag got rag lightlord?

i dont know wow lore

lightlord ragnaros is not a thing in warcraft, that was an ebin mene brode pulled.

Rag Lightlord isn't a new form, it's an entirely "What if we corrupted a Firelord?" card. Such a thing doesn't exist in WoW lore.

Hearthstone isn't even based on WoW lore anymore. They removed that subtitle a long time ago. Half the shit in Ungoro doesn't exist in actual WoW.

/2+PI7CRy7cnEwbA9VpqQFA==/
/xYgQxLI/gOKl9OhQvBGYUA==/
/qTufLhq0ywiSYGc8ZxFKKw==/
/bctBKfbzFKue+AEP3BkKJg==/
/Kseqk2bGUw4JZ7H2uxAAaA==/
/eBsxqIJb04KleNWsnmIyhg==/
/RSgk4sMQLHMc4Ur12t7VIQ==/

md5 list growing

nah its alright.
Ungoro is actually mostly variations of things that live in the Ungoro crater.

Those turtle people are asspulls though.

They've been moving away from Warcraft's established characters for a while now

How many WoW big-names have gotten cards since Karazhan? Just Wrathion?
I'm still bummed that not even Maximillion of Northshire got a card for Un'Goro. AKA the best character to come out of the zone's Cataclysm remake.

>when the autistic kid slips you a gun to finish off the teacher after the cops stop his rampage

> LeMayMayPill

holy shit kys

why does everyone tell me to kill myself

google my name ur not the first

Nah do you know what kind of cluster fuck a new class this late on the game would be? They would need to print 50 odd class cards, a new hero power, and try to balance that. Also do you think a new class would be free? lmao

Best we're getting is a shadow form equivalent that turns uthers hero power into summon a ghoul or some shit

My god my quest log looking FAT

something something Chinese HS official website

bruh

>Undead Thrall

Okay so all lore is out the window

There's not many bignames, but there were some NPCs in Gadgetzan.
Hobard Grapplehammer, Madam Goyim and NiggerFugger.

Gadgetzan and Ungoro dont seem like expansions that leave much room for actual bigname characters though.

>everybody is corrupted
typical blizz

Metzen never truly left

I guess we got our death knight class, all 9 of them.

>spooky anduin

my dick

>more freeze effects coming

And Deathrattles

>Priest quest goes from garbage to T1-filth

sniff my cunny losers

>Corrupted Morgl

Sign me the fuck up

Can anyone translate the expansion name from ching-chong?

I have 8000g right now but this shit just made me decide to preorder.

Who /hype/ here?

Knights of the frozen throne

I'm already more excited than I was for UG

sniffs of the anime girls

>undead Valeria looks like sylavanas
>undead Jaina

I want to sniff!

>undead valeria

>DUDE
>CORRUPTION
>LMAO

people are excited for this?

>Deathknight class that has 9 alternate skins of other heroes

*sniffs*

Haven't played since mean streets. What's the meta like these days? Still a shaman and aggrofest? Or is there a good variety in decks now?

see for yourself: vicioussyndicate.com/vs-data-reaper-report-54/

What is the reward for filling rag?

silly emotes

he comes out of the screen and vores you himself personally

10/30/60 minions killed give different levels of fireworks for the 'wow' emote in-game. not particularly thrilling.

>vores you
if only...

you get to sniff him

it'd take forever to balance it and sure as fuck will be $40

Check Instead of making one Death Knight, they're gonna make 9 Death Knight classes! How cool is that!? Haha!

Why does Undead Anduin look so badass?

Just wanted to ask if they added any new gold generation devices in the last half year?

>it's a murloc episode

No

Not unless you count the current double gold quest

hmm should I just craft doomsayers, they'll always be relevant...

if you want to play a deck that requires them, yes.

So, I have both the challenge a friend and watch and learn quests, can someone pls add me and help me complete them?

Europe, Mizerawa #2284

>open 20 msog packs on main account to hit pity timer
>kazakus
>eh not too bad at least he's usable in wild
>open 15 msog and 10 wotg packs on sub account to try and find some cards I lack so I don't have to craft commons and rare
>patches aya n'zoth

Fuck I wish my main account had the pulling luck of my sub account.

Don't be a mage freeze cuck

New expac coming out soon, save your dust for the next meta decks

Is the 80g quest offer still available?

yy, and its 160 due to the event

Doomsayer is in other decks user. I'd recommend crafting at least one for renolock if he's into that.

>sub account
Now that's the true meaning of cuckoldry.

I hope we get Sholozar Basin cards.

I'm f2p on both and only log onto the other one to do quest so I can sell it sometime in the near future. How does that make me a cuck?

>2017
>still no auto-sqelch feature

I would even pay for it.

Squelching isn't enough for me any more
Just seeing the portrait light up at certain moments can annoy me just as much

animated logo

I always put the game in the background when it's the opponents turn for this reason.

>blozzarf wont add a Arthas as a deathknight cause of "balance concerns" even though the game is an unbalanced mess

>"play quest warrior" they said
>"it's fun" they said
>win every game
>but have to draw my entire deck
lads...

intense enough game, felt the screenshot was needed. rip quest rogues

Arthas is the new C'thun

>plays control warrior deck type
>is surprised that said control warrior deck is, indeed a control warrior deck

When is announcement