/svg/ - Shadowverse General

NEW EXPANSION: WONDERLAND DREAMS
shadowverse.com/cardpack/wonderlanddreams/
OFFICIAL SITE IS UP

NEW GRAND MASTER RANK
shadowverse.com/news/maintenance/news-0124

NERFS ARE UP
shadowverse.com/news/maintenance?announce_id=295
>The Shadowcraft follower Shadow Reaper.
>The bronze Neutral amulet Test of Strength.

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Tool for deckbuilding and card checking
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

NEW IMAGE PACK
mega.nz/#!3Rgy0SwQ!F9aeMQMzY_MJHEXMaAuS4vDVx6Ytue33UpclEn2v51E

UPDATED UNCENSOR PATCH
mega.nz/#!T5UUnQRJ!9J1AVpnlzzdNbhwubLY6duWsjWBh22yCM3lddMaPWkg

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

shadowverse-portal.com/deckbuilder/create/3?hash=1.3.5-gkQ.5-gkQ.5-gkQ.66NA2.66NA2.66NA2.6Dy_y.6Dy_y.5-gka.5-gka.5-gka.5-gkk.5-gkk.62UtQ.62UtQ.62UtQ.6HqJw.6HqJw.6HqJw.65CDA.65CDA.62XK8.62XK8.62XK8.66J0Q.66J0Q.66J0Q.62bTS.6Hs1I.6Hs1I.62Uta.62Uta.62Uta.62ZmY.62ZmY.62ZmY.5-iRo.62Zm4.62Zm4.62Zm4
openrec.tv/live/MUfhjWZWw47
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OBEY

first for discord

>You will never die with Rowen in battle and let your gf at home, waiting for you.

Burn lunapedos

I wish I had hair like that.

Gimme an Oz DShift deck.

Umbraniggers

>get to 7k points with Neutralspawn
>get so fucking tired of playing the mirror
>desperately try to make anything else work
>fall down to 5k
>start playing spawn again
>realize what a shitty fucking dumpster fire this game has become as I reach 7k points again
>uninstall
It could've been you, Shadowverse. You were the chosen one. I wish your designers had taken better care of you.

>you brick with 4PPs
>your opponent curves
Every fucking time.

shadowverse-portal.com/deckbuilder/create/3?hash=1.3.5-gkQ.5-gkQ.5-gkQ.66NA2.66NA2.66NA2.6Dy_y.6Dy_y.5-gka.5-gka.5-gka.5-gkk.5-gkk.62UtQ.62UtQ.62UtQ.6HqJw.6HqJw.6HqJw.65CDA.65CDA.62XK8.62XK8.62XK8.66J0Q.66J0Q.66J0Q.62bTS.6Hs1I.6Hs1I.62Uta.62Uta.62Uta.62ZmY.62ZmY.62ZmY.5-iRo.62Zm4.62Zm4.62Zm4

Parachan is using it on his stream right now.
openrec.tv/live/MUfhjWZWw47

Post bullying

whats the point of golem assault without a bunch of 2dmg amulets

i dont know how i feel about this image

It's 4PP: Spellboost cards in your hand twice and summon a 3/3 with ward.

Helps for lethal and they'll become 1 cost anyway with Oz. He said using the amulets doesn't help since they don't spellboost either.

B A L A N C E D

Didn't some guy in here get GM with some shitty rune deck? Maybe you're just bad user if you can only climb with blood

Why does Cygames think a turn 4 sage commander is okay?

new roach destroys blood holy shit AND it's fun to play

>suck at the game
>can't think of any counter-meta decks to play
>lose
>blame game

Nice.

I gotta ask. Has anyone ever curved all the way to Alice perfectly? No wait I take it back. Has anyone ever gotten Alice on the field while other followers are still alive?

Either I have the shittiest luck ever or:
>Curve but no Alice
>Alice but janky ass hand that can get removed easily

Like do you have to try and mulligan for her or something? I have not gotten Alice in my hands for the past few games.

>Luminous Knight
>2pp 2/1
>Evolve only gives allies +1/+0 until the end of your turn
>Evolve effect comes with a +1/+1 stat tax

>Actress Feria
>2pp 2/2
>Evolve gives allies +1/+1 permanently
>Evolve gives full +2/+2 stats

Defend this.

I get a powerful alice curve every 2/3 games and win off that alone
Works reliably for me
Try mulligan away 2 drops to reduce the odds of having more than 1 two pp play

Because neutral cards are bad

Luminous knight is also a super shit card nobody played until it got bundled with Luminous Mage.

you have to play neutrals and neutrals are bad cards, which is why a combination of unica, grimnir, or grimnir were in every deck pre-WoD :^)

There was no proof that he didn't spam a 'tier 1' deck and just played rune for the last match.

In the Blood vs Blood or Blood vs Neutral matchup, it's extremely easy to maintain a board state of 2 followers by the end of your turn 3 and have them on an empty board if you are going first. You could probably flowchart the blood mirror. It's more complicated if you're second but if your opponent is sub 5k you should be able to pull the same thing off most of the time

please help me with the moral implications of saving this image. i really really like oz and her smug but i dont like lewding characters and she has hardly any art

>roach
>fun
you are as muhc cancer as Leukemia

grim. the fate ofthe gf certainly sounds better

like isabella or like kyle?

t. abyssfag

meme Forest actually

Sword sleeper hits for me this expac are Old man and old woman, officer timmy, and white ridge.

that's why it wasnt played till luminous mage made it into a token with a free evo

also it buffs all followers not neutrals only

What if SV had a card like this

what's lewd about panties?

Actress should be 3PP or stay 2/2 after evo

Alive is way too overpowered in stats, effect and price

Officer timmy? That card never works for me
Replaced him with fangblades again and doing way better now

Either as long as the former comes with some kind of time reversal shit that makes me born as a girl.

Officer timmy sticks for me where the other 8 drops never stick. He's won me a few games just by virtue of not dying.

otherwise they would think you are a fan of heavy metal, i got it (:

>>the meta is good, though

>pop-up card with pantsu
Would buy.

>What is DShift

Runecraft follower
5pp
3/3 -> 4/4
Fanfare: Put a copy of the last spell you played into your hand
Evolve: Put a copy of the last spell you played into your hand
Spellboost cards would have their costs reset e.g Dshift copies would be 18.

>he keeps losing to blood

isnt that a given

>unzips

dunno, everybody wears some underwear

well, except dark general who likes belts instead

Give sword a 4 pp amulet that gives officers unlimited evos. Then I would use those cards.

Dark General is clearly wearing black and teal-striped pantsu, you perv.

sooo, free vials?

Ye, let's make Levi even more ridiculous. As if rune doesn't have more than enough burn damage now with young Levi and Oz. Also, according to the card designs this expansion, it should be 4/4 with full evo stats and have a 3 unconditional face damage.

>pasties

>Implying you wouldn't eat them while she was wearing them

>dark general's
no thanks, I have decent taste

Anyway to edit what language certain cards use?
Certain cards are really nice in jp but others are absolute trash.
I don't want all cards in jp or all cards in

Hey, I don't judge if you swing that way, it's perfectly natural.

I would die for those hips.

i want my blood to splatter dark general as she rips my stomach open

>not liking her cute horns

if you were a tove, would you fuck a tove, if you were another tove?

I can't wait for Phoenix Roost to come back.

I don't like the generic face and eyes, there are much better waifus in Bloodcraft

you want to have fat hips?

So looks like T2 drafts now have 4 neutral picks which come round every 6 picks
The first and last picks are golds/legos
So it's safe to assume that each deck will have 2-4 legos and 8 neutrals minimum?
Can anyone confirm/deny this?

Kill yourself discord

didnt really gain any mp today but i feel like i understand certain matchups better. maybe i gained a little bit. each of my play sessions seem to result in streaks, either a big win streak or big loss streak

>he isn't grandmaster yet

life is real! life is earnest! life is streaky!

uh
fuck

delet

Tell me then, what counters Neutral Spawn?

mutagenic bolt?

Anti-spawn haven
Oz rune
NutDraw Elana Dragon sometimes

Nowadays all the board clear can kill fairies. I mean yeah you have to deal damage to all followers to qualify as board clear and forest had problem with angelic barrage since the beginning. However now fairies are just irrelevant. They are often more of a hinder than a help since they eat up a slot on your field. Maybe we should make use of the fairies' death to make forest more viable? Something like an amulet which summons a 1/1 forest spirit with rush every time a fairy is dead?

Just winters caprice bro

>Nowadays all the board clear can kill fairies.
where was there a board clear that couldn't kill fairies?

Off the top of my head, Khawy fucks over neutral spawn pretty hard if they don't curve into it, though you may need some death's breath's and other wards to hold off the first one if they do and you're turn 2.

Haven also does a good job, that new card that prevents more than 3dmg at a time + random removal amulets. Lots of options there.

Sword if they can get Roland low enough cost or otherwise pressure out blood turns 1-5 using Cinderella/Alice stuff.

Rune has some options with mutagenic and snowman. Dirt has some good options with ward and such.

If Forest can get its fairy driver engine going it can outpressure blood, not to mention returning it to hand over and over.

Not too sure what Dragon can do since I don't keep it on my radar much.

Also anyone with a Evo Wandering Bard on turn 4 safe behind a ward.

also
>Maybe we should make use of the fairies' death to make forest more viable? Something like an amulet which summons a 1/1 forest spirit with rush every time a fairy is dead?

fairie dragon :^)

Exactly. At least 1/1 stats actually mean something back in the days. Now everyone have overstated followers so fairies need something new to compete with them.

Don't be ashamed of the hips that god gave Vampy.

Still advocating that Fairies take up only half a board slot.

I cannot believe Dirt Rune, even running multiple Mutagenic Bolt got a strong matchup against Spawn Neutral.

It seems like an absolutely fair matchup where I'dd rather not even go for the spawn plan, but just win through throwing down Scarlet Sabreur, and whatever neutrals. Which happens all the time.

Mayve just my list is strong against burn with Alucard + 2 Diabolic Drain.

i didn't know the god created vampires

meantime goblin leader is 1/2 for 3pp

If you are thinking about what decks got a high winrate against spawn decks?
I think Dirt Rune is itty bitt favoured against them, but weaker against all other.

Vampires ain't nothing but mammals, user

The questions was 'what counters', so I just gave some potential techs/outs for different crafts. I can't say it's going to beat up every abyss every time, but at least it gives you tools to use against it. Abyss is mad strong, but that just means most decks will need to account for it in how they're building themselves. When the enemy is predictable you can plan against it. Just wish they didn't also decide to grace blood with fuck-off legit out of hand plays like Big Knuckle and Sabreur.

y-you mean vampy lactates?

When Neutral Spawn is 50%+ of the ladder, how come "Anti-spawn haven" are not considered Tier 0?

I doubt it's even favoured if Blood is on play. And even then the overall matchup can't be that strong, or I should see a lot more play.
Maybe I'm wrong and it'll take of in a little while, though.

How about fairies can stack on top of another fairy? Then we can have infinite scaling fairy blob.

it can catch in a week or so though, like daria overcame aggro blood in a few weeks

Spawn is 35% of the ladder
That deck keels over to everything else, which is 65% of the ladder