/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread trust no bitch edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 7/2/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload On PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm31464807
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm31407610
mega.nz/#!kJNnyLbY!Hu4qQbetAoAHz_DKe3AUOGj5wKbWfj7_TYG67GSI0wk
youtube.com/watch?v=JtwWBClmlgI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I love Junko!

Mitty!

Best giri.

I love her so much it hurts sometimes.

Somebody explain to me this /drg/ Cold War?

Posting best girl!

Koko! Somewhat has an edition!

It's really, really stupid.

That's it.

You ask too many questions comrade~

I've made the thread a few times but I've never given him an edition because it inevitably invites complaints.

That bullshit of characterfags x another and each one accusing each other of being the worse

Who's the worst at the moment?

kiibo school shooter

Everyone.

Angie and her beloved Saihara!

Why do I have to miss all the turbodrama

As mentioned in the previous thread, here it is, manually sorted. I removed some of the characters because they either didn't appear for long enough to give them a fair judgement or were only briefly mentioned throughout the story.

Hi Junkofag

>3 blond bitches in Top 10

This is alright taste.

I think Kuzuanon will want to slit your throat, though.

Good for you, it wasn't fun at all since the shitposters seemed to take everything as a personal attack to them

All I got from this is that you have shit taste.

Be glad that you did. It was the same thing over and over, no variation what so ever.

akamatsu-chan! kitty editon!

You guys are retards

Go to bed.

Fuck off

Get that vomit away from here.

how can one girl be so best?

monokuma sweet and salty dick

>hurts sometimes
Wot are you, one of those metrosexuals intouch with your inner feelings type of pussy

Quite the opposite! That's why my love for her is twice as strong. bitch

Hey, guys! Whatcha doin'?

Kuzu and Sakura are fairly high and he knows that Hoshi isn't popular, so probably not.

Which nerve did I struck?

Happy motherfucking birthday, bitch.

I see you are trying really hard to bring this here too.Stop.

Nice.

What are some underappreciated (non-shipping) character dynamics?
I love Hoshi hanging out with Shinguuji in Chapter 2. I think he knows something's not quite right with Shinguuji and he feels he can spend time with him without forming a guilt complex over endangering him with his presence (contrast Shuichi and Kaede, who he clearly genuinely likes and tries to push away.)
Shinguuji is that guy you spend time with because he's entertaining, not because you actually like him.

*teleports behind you*

Amami and Kaito.
Ouma and Shinguji.
Kaede and Miu (I need more of this).
Maki and Kirumi.

Same

Angie and Kiibo.

>opposite
So you are one of those brooding types that where black and insist they have feelings and telling dear mama that it isn't a phase?
it's ok, you are one of us now~

So when will you stop using a name?

Tenko and Kaito/Saihara(Saihara and Tenko got more popular recently)
Gonta and Angie
Ouma and Kirumi/Hoshi

New thread, new Tenko!

Never, he's been here forever.

Oh no, I'm quite happy to admit that my registry of emotions is lacking. In fact I wish I could feel more! It does make it easier to appreciate the things that do resonate with me though, which is why I'm very grateful to Kiri and to this place.~

my wardrobe is black just by chance! CHANCE

Cute!

KEK imagine being this pathetic

Phew, that's a great edit.

I want Hoshi to have a sexual relationship with Shinguji and feel guilty about it.

This remembers me that in the demo version of the game Hoshi said shinguji was the most suspicious guy during the trial

In the artbook hoshi's described as a smart guy as well so I guess he figured something out at some point

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm31464807
FINALLY

Good morning /drg/!

WHY IS IT SO SMALL REEEEEEEEEEEE

>they actually did the full version
finally

What's the song called?

Night Tales Decieve

I had a dream Miu went to my college and we became friends
I'm finally going out if my head

I bet Saihara craves affection thanks to his detached and isolated upbringing.
I want Momota to slap an arm around Saihara's shoulder, as he makes some sort of manly joke or quip.
I want him to leave it there just a second too long.
I want Momota to be taken aback as Saihara visibly relaxes his shoulders, smiles, and raises his eyebrows in bliss.
Curious, Momota readjusts his hand to more comfortably fit Saihara's shoulder.
Saihara basks in the warmth of Momota's palm on his shirt, and the pleasant pressure Momota is applying to his shoulder.
I want Momota to be astounded that Saihara is acting as if he is being touched by another human for the first time in his life.
I want Momota to occasionally give Saihara little platonic affectionate touches like that, because when it's that easy to make his friend happy, he just can't help but do it.

Hoshi does strike me as perceptive. He's been to prison, he's encountered all sorts of scum, Shinguuji possibly reminds him of the kind of guy he might meet in a prison yard. It's telling that they go together to investigate rigged gambling machines. Shinguuji is the kind of 'friend' he thinks he deserves.

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm31407610
There's another version

...Hey there, Saihara.
You still won't come out?
We really want to help. Isolating yourself just makes your problems worse.
It's been a week since someone saw you. If you don't let me know you're alive, i'm coming in.
>The room is silent.
>Kaede jiggles the doorknob, still locked.
Saihara...?
Saihara, you're scaring me...
Make some sort of noise this instant or I'm going to have Momota bust the door down.
>The room is still silent
S-saihara?

After a moment of pure panic, Akamatsu calls the rest of the class to Saihara's dorm, absolutely terrified of what he could have done to himself.
The class then decides to enter, having Gonta break open the door. The room is cluttered and filthy, food cans and microwave meal wrappers scattered on the floor; Saihara is out of sight. After a brief second of fear coursing through the class, a quiet groan is heard from under the wrinkled blankets on his bed.

Turns out he's just a heavy sleeper.

yfw tulpaman is voiced by Bryce Papenbrook

Wrong. Saihara deserves to suffer
>Kaede calls for Momota, panicing, and orders him to break down the door.
>Saihara's room is immaculate
>Saihara is still in bed, face down. He dosen't react.
>Momota runs to him and flips him over, terrified he'll find an empty pill bottle or blood-soaked sheets
>Saihara is alive. His eyelids flutter just a little; he looks to be in a dream.
>Momota gently slaps his cheek, as if to wake him up.
>Kaede realises what's wrong.
>There's no plates, or wrappers, or evidence that Saihara has been eating anything.
>Saihara was going to just lie in bed until hunger and thirst killed him.
>Kaede realizes she's crying as Momota hauls Saihara over his shoulders and carries him from the room, yelling for the others.

mfw I wouldn't care because I don't plan to play with the shitty dub
It's be funny for the memes though

What's the V3 tag for Nicovideo?

Thanks doc- I mean nurse.

Jeez, you guys are dead today! Where's the spark?!

Is /drg/ dying?

Not Lewdgiri

Thursday and Wednesday are the slowest days ever.

*Not ENOUGH

I don't really remember people's charts well but I swear your V3 rankings have changed. Did you suddenly start disliking Hoshi and liking other characters or something?

I don't give a shit about lewdgiri
Miu is the only girl impossibly thick enough to activate my manhood

darling husband!

Aw hell... should have stayed quiet.

Good! You stay away!

My oldest sorter has Hoshi at 46th place, so I can't really say I ever liked him. Are you're mistaking me for another person? I did the rankings manually because I don't consider the scripted tumblr one accurate, so characters got shifted(and shafted in some cases) quite hard.

MONACA~!!!

Here is that skin coloring tutorial I was made yesterday, not sure how many people bothered with it because of the shitposting.
It's a bit big, 510 mb.

Its a 26 minute tutorial fully voiced over.
mega.nz/#!kJNnyLbY!Hu4qQbetAoAHz_DKe3AUOGj5wKbWfj7_TYG67GSI0wk

Negro Mahiru a cute.

>Painting a character brown makes me think of them in a more sexual way
I have issues

Brown anime girls have always been like this crack to me since I was like 13. I blame all my hot baby sitters.

Can you make a TL;DW text explanation.

>26 minute voiced tutorial on editing anime girls brown for fetish purposes
/drg/ never ceases to amaze

...I find myself unwillingly attracted to this image. She's so beautiful.
I need an absolution.

I actually legit think she looks better like that. Her vanilla design is so... bland. I think on a blandness scale Mahiru would be #1 by a good margin.

Step 2 0:55
Step 3 7:00
Step 4 22:30
Step 5 25:35

Make the sprite the first layer, make a 2nd layer with the blending properties as multiply. Grab paint brush and go along her skin with it. Magic wand to make it a little faster, use brush to trace out the small dots the magic wand leaves.

Post your versions, /drg/!

It's one of the founding methods to sprite editing and it trains your hand for the eventual making your own sprite. You can use this method to make their skin any color.

I wuv Izuru!

But Maki is tsumaranai.

>Saiaka
>canon

I ship them only for aesthetics, the mental image of them curling into one big ball of hair turns me on.

If people stay dedicated, you can start doing shit like this so we can stop having tumblr in charge of making all the cool shit with sprites. I would mute the video for sanity purposes.
youtube.com/watch?v=JtwWBClmlgI