over.gg
gosugamers.net/overwatch
overwatchcontenders.com

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13368228
youtube.com/watch?v=PfkgSIu7-MA&t=32s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Which hero is the most boring to play as?

strawpoll.me/13368228

all of them

lets hope doomfist is actually something fun

Cutest and best pairing

Mercy
Dps in general
Snipers

this.

Shippers should be put in a gas chamber where they belong

>still playing Overwatch

worst girl

Press F to pay respects for Lieutenant Reinhardt, arguably one of the best heroes in both personality and kit. May he rest in peace.

Im not until they bring out an actual fun hero and the balance is less shit

Not like the community can be saved, thats what keeps me from playing long periods of time, too cancerous

After watching the first gameplay trailer for the first time I immediately wanted to play as Reinhardt.
One of the few really likeable characters is sadly a bugged mess.
Good night sweet prince.

Why do people want scatter arrow nerfed?

>used to get earthshatter on multiple people
>it hardly works now, probably useless anyway because of dive comp never being near each other or even on the ground
>use it mostly to kill the genji who won't get off my ass

God I can't even use charge on an ulting winston, it hurts so much to play.

Because it can easily one-shot Orisa.
Gimme a good reason why you should be able to one-shot a tank, without headshotting them.

D.Va is best girl though, OP.

NERF FUCKING SCATTER

PUT THAT GOOK IN THE CHAMBER WHERE HE BELONGS

How did he even get to this spot? He seemed fine like two months ago. How did Blizzard fuck up so bad?

I'm sorry to say this but Overwatch has reached a turning point, and unless Blizzard does something drastic really fast, it's going to end up like HotS soon.
Heroes have been severely underpowered for many months, heroes have been bugged to uselessness (e.g. Rein) and Blizzard does nothing about it.
Dive comp is so dominating that if a team plays it the other has to play it too if they don't want to autolose. This was able to be countered by 3tank comps in the past but Blizzard decided to nerf roadhog to oblivion so the only answer for dive is dive.
Updates are so slow that even the most blind and devoted fans, like me, have started to complain, bitch and whine. The reaction to the new hero hints for Doomfist on the most popular Korean forums was abysmally bad. Everyone hated the fact that we got more useless puzzles to solve instead of the new hero.1 hero every 4 months. Terribly slow.
Pros are streaming other games instead of OverWatch because they are bored of the stale meta and more importantly they just don't get enough viewers.

Blizzard seems oblivious to all this or just doesn't give a shit.
They continue to IV drip us with hero changes that are either to meaningless or in the complete wrong direction of what the game really need right now at such a slow pace that makes the most enthusiastic players bored.

I used to play OW every day for a whole year. After the decisions of the past few months that Blizzard has taken, their attitude towards bugs, problems, the game in general and most seriously the player base has turned me completely away from this game.
I hope something changes really soon, as in the 2 updates, if not the "eleven million players" will let the game shrink down , it's e-sports will go the way of HotS (completely irrelevant) and the game will finally do what people have been memeing for a year.
It will die.

>use earth shatter
>theres a full second delay before it activates
>Orisa just places a barrier and blocks it

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS

Here comes T.Racer!

>lost 125 SR today

ACTUALLY want to kill myself over this

SIMPLE GEOMETRY

Jeff "unload the Tec-9 into the welfare line" Kaplan

you're late.

>reddit
>14yo
>escape hardships of life

more like T.ransvestite

Reminder

I WANT A REINHARDT TITTYPAD

reminder the game is dying competitively because blizz wont let people host tournaments without their approval and their rules

reminder that the game is dying competitively and casually due to the lack of new content and slow patching cycle

>hammer
bugged, need to finish the 1 second animation and keep los for a whole second to deal damage
>firestrike
delayed cast after the animation, fucks up your aim, it hit box has been nerfed to genji shuriken levels on ptr with no mention in the patchnotes
>charge
missing and bouncing obvious targets for no reason at all
>earthshatter
not climbing the payload anymore half the time, stopped by pebbles on the ground, it's archnemessis are doorframes that don't let it go through, people jumping won't get hit by it most of the time

A hero, has every single one of his abilities except his shield, bugged and not working correctly for 2 whole months. 40 days ago it was supposed to fixed in 1.12 update.
Blizzard not only does nothing but they don't even comment further about it and ignore every thread comment post etc about it for more that 40 days.

I honestly gave up on OW for that reason.

I agree with the other points but one hero every 4 months is fine. The more heroes get added the more difficult the game is to balance.

>stomp enemy team in first round
>next round they have winston and pharah
GG WP

>implying the new patch is shit
>implying the most overpowered piece of the shit game being nerfed isnt good
>implying the best character getting a buff isnt good

Good

This shit game wouldve died one way or another with this gigantic shithole of a community

In Germany the game's got an 16+ rating, that kiddo shouldn't even be allowed to play desu.

Is McCree still in need of a buff or was high noon enough?

>think the rank system fucked me over this season after placements
>places me at 2200 after finishing at low Diamond
>currently sitting at ~2700
>make new account
>play placement matches
>win 9 out of 10 with my main
>think I'll rank high
>2900

Isn't it a relief when life jizzes on your face and shows you aren't as good as you think? Resignation brings peace of mind.

BTFO
get fucked kid

>He paid $40 to go up 200 points

L M A O

It's a very minor change, if your a good with Cree he's still a really solid pick but he can be easly outshined by other DPS

Wait, is this pasta?

All it did was make his ult decent instead of terrible

His other issues are still there

Who knows, to be fair the Orisa patch wasn't all that great and the last big update was the anniversary update and I'd rather not talk about that again.

I play on PS4. No need to buy the game again.

Retards like you is why they will never fix SR, since desperate fuckhead niggers like you will gladly buy another copy of the game for your imaginary rank points

I hope this game crashes and fucking burns, you people ruined it

Refer to It's not necessary to buy the game again. You just make a new user and start from zero.

It was a cool experience, but I'll go back to my original account.

Reinhardt has gone from a staple must pick hero to a "you pick him you are throwing" in a single update, that didn't even intentionally nerf him.

Honestly Orisa is a better pick for competitive in Diamond that I am playing than Reinhardt.

Reinhardt can't into dive. Bugs aside, he'd still get shafted by the mobility.

>BEING A CONSOLE FAG
PFFFFT AHAHAHAHAHAHA

LMAO just stop playing for a while it's clear you are burned out.
The game is thriving on the casual market still, who gives a shit if it fails on e-sports?
Fuck you.

I'm sorry.

>Which hero is the most boring to play as?

solo tank on a 4 DPS based team..

You use to be able to go Reinhardt and at least bash people's faces in and pin bitches who got close to you. Now your DPS is all over the place to fuck all no where giving you ZERO support of any nature. You earth shatter, no one fallows up. You shield and no one is there to shoot, even near the payload. Player now walk up on you with impunity being they already know nothing is going to happen.

if you go solo Winston/Dva you end up doing a lot of tickle damage that doesn't really feel all that tank like in game play. Dive in, no one dies. DPS don't fallow up. Dive out, very little heals being support is off with a random flanking hero. The whole time the other team is either marching the payload down your throat or your team is not pushing being they are NO WHERE near the payload.

Health kit hunting as winston so I can leap in and tickle people.. yawn

>playing OW
>on console

Boy

SR isn't broken.

Fuck off Jeff Kaplan

He's still a strong pick in the lower ranks where they still think triple tank is viable or there's zero effort for communication for a dive.

Doesn't need to meet the meta, he just needs to work like he used to.

Each and every one of his abilities even his hammer main attack, have a delay to the cast.
M1 takes a full second to deal damage and you even need to keep your target in LoS during it or it won't register.
Firestrike casts after the animation is finished with a small delay.
Shatter too. Especially for shatter the delay is devastating as targets won't be where they were when you cast it and won't get hit, shields will be cast and block it etc. It also gets stopped by everything now, doorframes, the payload, pillars, stairs whatever.
His charge can't pin anything too for some reason.

Check this out for crying out loud
clips twitch tv/SpinelessGentleCurlewGivePLZ

You're just shit.

lmao

>14 year old
>hardships
YOOOOO

I've still never read that Doomfist article because every time I click the link it takes me to a "page not found" page. It also doesn't even appear in my bnet client.

It's so bizarre. Especially since I haven't seen anybody else have the same issue.

If you wanna shill take it to reddit where you at least get upvotes for it

Ever thought about just deleting cookies and the browser cache.

Trust me Imma 1773 haXX0r

Next best*

I didn't think of that. I'll try it now but the link on my phone didn't work either so I don't think it's that.

Yesterday, a Rein flanked my team and attempted to shatter, but it did absolutely nothing.

Mercy looks like an Albanian Jew in that drawing.

Maybe that's why she can't defend her self

Oddly specific jew

Nah.

Nevermind, I'm too scared to clear my cookies. There's at least one site I auto-login to that I'm not sure whether I remember the password for.

>If yes, what's the best way to abuse her in the game?

Only heal your team until you have your Rez. Then do fuck all nothing and hide so they die, die, die. Even if someone comes to you and begs to heal you don't do it!! Then as soon as you can rip at least a 3 man rez or higher you do it.

Into a Hanzo ULT so they just die again? Just outside your own spawn so it's worthless? Even as you're taking an uncontested CP? Don't care, you're not doing the res for the team, you are doing it for you.

and there ya go.. that's who low skill mercy players who were shitter silvers or golds for 3+ seasons are now in masters. It's also how shitter higher SR mercy player are able to stay up in high SR with say a 40% win rate. They play in ways that hurt the team, but help themselves.

Aren't saved passwords a separate thing now that you can tick?

I'm using Opera btw

How did we get to the point where not being nice enough, aka ``toxic'', is a potentially bannable offence?

Is the Rez-thing the only important thing or does healing and death rate also get billed?

We got to that point when 'ggez' got filtered.

Change the language to different english.

I'm a doctor and got sent there in 2001 to help out for a few months.
It instantly reminded me of the woman's face that hosted me in her house for that time.

Sure, you just have to distort the meaning of "Skill" enough.

Spamming the filter is even better though.

>14yo
>in Plat
>only worries is to be bullied
Oh, to be envious of such terrible path in life laid before him, only to see others scorn to hide their own envy...

One hour after the article there were no less that 7 videos about it. Just utub it

>Is the Rez-thing the only important thing

No one has cracked the SR code completely.
I'm just saying the current bitch fest on Mercy is all about garbage Rez for the stats. Being you just let your team die or res at the worst possible time, I mean real gutter shitter play but they seem to keep moving up in SR. Already seen 4k players who where low plat for the the last 3 seasons. It's total BS

keep in mind that unless a person likes playing support or whatever this is near pointless to even do for most players. The #1 delusion in Overwatch is that every tier is playing the same and all you have to do is get to a higher SR and you are fine.

The rug is going to get pulled out from under all these players sooner or later. You can't be a gold shitter and ride Mercy to say 3k+ and then just break your your gold shitter McCree game and not just get owned.

>roast ham

Hahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Pharmercy Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Point Your Crosshair At Her Like Nigga Aim Upwards Haha

>Already seen 4k players who where low plat for the the last 3 seasons

Umm, sweetie, they belong in 4k, they were just held back by institutional sexism that wasn't correctly rewarding mercy players before.

Nice that you still find the time to play games

>almost climbed to masters as zen

its called harassment and it exists in the real world.

this, I get harassed all the time from a bunch of thirsty fuckboys

>be at work
>be a colossal shitter
>get told you're a fuck up
>WAAA MUH HARASSMENT

and you're going to get harassed here as well for implying you're a girl you fucking tranny.

>being this insecure over nothing
calm down you massive virgin

>W-WHAT DO YOU MEAN ME PRESSING THE SHIFT BUTTON AND STANDING BEHIND ROADHOG ISN'T HELPING THE TEAM?
>I-I GOT A GOLD IN HEALING BY STANDING BEHIND 2 TANKS!

I think I hate Mercyfags more than Hanzofags. They're all fucking retarded and can pretty much be a crutch on the team, given the match. The only thing that can save Mercy is if they give her a Zarya tier beam and make defending herself a lot easier.

nah give her a symmetra style beam

>M1 enemies does 60 dps that cant be evaded as easily as symmetra
Jegus why would you do this

>Mercy, Winston, and Symmetra now have partial output unless the crosshair is directly on the target

Where where you when this fat piece of shit got carried to top 500?
youtube.com/watch?v=PfkgSIu7-MA&t=32s