Guild Wars 2 - /gw2g/

>What is Guild Wars 2?
Guild Wars 2 is an active free-to-play MMORPG from ArenaNet, the sequel to Guild Wars 1, with events taking place 250 years after its timeline.
>Discord
discord.gg/greCqvQ
>Guilds
pastebin.com/zCUYwWF0
>Guides
pastebin.com/ZU4uUREV

This thread may have botspam, use "gw2" as your name so we can pick your posts apart, or join a guild!

Last updated: 6/28/2017

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/bang_dream_gbp/status/882108264690745344
twitter.com/AnonBabble

so makaimura means ma = ghosts, kai = and, mura = goblins? this makes sense, thanks user

Most Metroid games have a great replay value.
MGS on the other hand is borderline an interactive movie, so I don't see much reason to play it again.

Welcome to America

why don't you keep separate folders?

Getting mad instead of glad

I'll show what isn't dying

*unzips cock*

twitter.com/bang_dream_gbp/status/882108264690745344

We're getting 200 stars? Was it only counting followers and not RTs?

If you actually leave here there when you come back her line is "Ryu, how could you..?" implying she really did get abused

but i love aiming crooked. its add a e s t h e t i c

plus i could deal with it.

I know I sound stupid, but thats why I asked if there are any games from before the 90s that you get invested in.

dumb ant poster

NCS is alrighti think they do the same essentially a good game, but the music in the localisation was boring asI like Aqours members more Individually but they as a group lack the chemistry that Alt+230 had desu fuck. vocal tracks grow annoying pretty fast, especially when there's so few of them that play on repeat.with chicken shit in real life

Play 94 on the Sega CD, or 95 on PC if you want the "best" version.

95 on PC is basically 94 on sega but with a season mode and some better 2d gfx

Good luck dealing with the controls on a touch screen

I use retroarch beetle_hw core. It's essentially mednefen with some .ore graphical features.

F2P dream team is probably raid Kuma, colo Zephyr + whatever utility you need.

Pure damage P2P is something like pic

No, Makaimura means Demon Village, but more people know of it in the west as Ghosts 'n Goblins (or Ghouls 'n Ghosts, but I think Goblins sounds better).

The World is a better shirt.

NHL 94 is regarded the best sports game of all time
Source? Besides XXXnoscope_GretzkyXXX.com

2 is too high, and I wouldn't really call 5 shit, otherwise decent list.

super rare but now useless item from a decade old raid

at least the controller cords look longer

Am I fucking up by focusing on health talismans for my tanky shotgun build? I'm only at Blue Mountain so I can fix this if I need to.

That whole situation is god damn crack up.
>make stupid funny .gif
>the fucking POTUS retweets that shit
>a """major""" news agency fucking doxxes you over it
How does this situation even happen?

Whats everyone doing in gw2

Samefag.

how would the game be possible without a mouse+kb

>eat bosses
What? How can that work? I guess they need dialogue for it like when monsters cum, but shouldn't some be immune to it like Morrigan is to pleasure?
With this advice I know that even part 1 is possible.

How far is 1 feet again? How far is 10 feet in this game?

It would be good if the art was any good.

You know he didn't take all 2.5 billion for himself, right?

I had a ton, until I got to the snow zone. In the snow zone I hoarded my spicy food by equipping a flame weapon, and hoarded my flame weapon by depending on arrows when bombs weren't cutting it.

rescue her in loc muinne and tell her she's a liar and manipulated you

I TOO BROWSE REDDIT MY FELLOW 4CHINNER!

Thanks summer.

which other continent are you insinuating has its own console?

Don't think I've even heard of it before but maybe I just blanked it because of the art style

CD is a better sequel to Sonic 1, 2 is a better game overall. I like both, I'll give the edge to 2 for being more fun to play but CD has lots of neat ideas.

What the fuck is wrong with Sonic's shoes on that picture? The pose looks really weird. Like some guy tried to copy another illustration by Sonic and came off funny.

Wait can I buy it now and play it for 50 hours then refund when it leaves EE? never used the refund feature

The original Frightful Four

Eh, I always saw edgy as meaning dark things that have a sense of immaturity behind them. Super Metroid never came across as immature to me.

t. cross-poster cancer

>Watching other men play your videogames for you

bumping and joining

Getting gear and fashion on my brand new elementalist. I like the BDSM headgear and the Archon set but I'm not happy with it yet. Maybe I'll go full archon or continue looking for a dye that gets the color hues right. With abyss or black I could get the hellbracer fit in pretty right as well.

What's up with the botspam?

>implying the Light isn't the most powerful element in the world

>It's another episode of cee insultes everyone, including those that support his position because he can't understand their posts

I never understood that diet. What did we stop evolving in that era? Why that era?

based

Crudux cruo!

it's not fanfiction either

ME has a rad Balrog as a Abysia summon.

Radovid is the best king, If he wins the war you made the correct ending.

Hi
Go shoot things.

Leaves me wondering why the RetroDuo Portable's NES adapter can't work in an actual SNES.

But then again, the only reason Master System games work in a Genesis is because they're built on the same framework.

Pic related.

Why are people in this thread even pretending they aren't just going to pirate it.
$40? Really?

>tfw no hoyfriend

Probably.

Nintendo Café would've been great.

Or even Wii 2

You and me both my friend
Imagine 1080 60fps on the switch.
Swimming through huge open world dynamic ecosystems

too bad it died along with Iwata

???
What do you mean. They were almost always competetive. This isn't s3 virge shit. Ati128 wasn't bad, it was just the budget card. They also kept up with that tv out (and sometimes in) for years and years.

I'm willing to bet you could

sure it is

Theory about event ending: The wedding planner has Chie's eyes. Is it fucking Chie's dream?

Not retro. Also debatable, both are good, but I find X to be more tight, especially the controls.

Yea, because Grand Order makes too much money

NANI?!

If it makes u feel any better I never even got cloud & knew ahead of time about the event
I just fucked it up on accident as a kid with no internet

HELLO

if you embark with hostile faction neighbors you can have small groups of skirmishes harassing you before you even meet a caravan

Literally Nintendo right now

The fuck are you talking about? Vidya games have always been labeled as toys in Japan. It's even reflected in their design philosophy. The majority of the shitty artfag games usually come from the West.

what the actual fuck

You better be talking about Lynels senpai

Immorta is so casually sexy, I love her voice. My boy Wonder Red better tap that in the sequel and make some xeno hybrid babies.

Gotta have memes and /b/ tier shitposting or Naaki will flip his shit

>"Something that is typed is something that exists."
Your words, friendo. By your logic if I said "Veeky Forums is now a pink elephant" it would become an existing thing, ergo changing reality.

gun fu

GodDAMN I wish this was me

How do the Master System games hold up on the Game Gear?

Wrong board.

You close your fucking jew mouth, 3do was the shit.

It's both an Ultraman reference and an Ultraseven reference, actually. Note the ridge on top of his head.

be afraid

That looks cool, I think black might blend in with your fur too well, I actually like the contrast of that greenish gray. Either way definitely get a more expensive hue.

Sometimes weapons can also sell a set, may I recommend "Jailbroken" if you can use a focus?

As for the spam, some sperg, it's hard to say but it's been around for a while. I'd recommend joining a guild for their discord or something.

iirc there's an actual ingame clock but it's hidden without addons. Said addon allows you to actually check the time to know when wherewolves or vampires spawn.

Why not both?

Because you get 6 instead of 3.

Nobody cares about the nude mod.

Sounds dumb

Never been to reddit before

what does it feel like

No need for air conditioning: you simply leave your windows open at night and shut them in the morning, so fresh air stays indoors for the day.

you dumb sack of rocks

Prove it m8

not bait, just fact

>Dual SMGs for example, that shit is just lame
They outgrind the machine gun with their pure DPS though, although Heavy Machine Gun is far cooler upgrade than some silly random rockets.