/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto Genera

DedBread edition

>Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread then clicking the link below and requesting an invite. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public. Do not kill/grief fellow crew members.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/flibinjibervans (Alternative meme color crew)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr

>Regularly updated vehicle stat spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.40
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/115008752188

>Latest added content
socialclub.rockstargames.com/news/article/60226/GTA-Online-Gunrunning-Now-Available
socialclub.rockstargames.com/events

*flight of the valkyries starts playing*

This game is so fucking boring, man. It's so boring that what I enjoyed doing for years became boring as well after Gunrunning came.

Just bring the Cheetah Classic and Torero already, I'm sick of waiting.

>not just going passive when he heard the lockon

What a shitter

Don't forget to play more DawnRaid before the Double $/RP ends on the 10th. It's an actual fun mode and winning nets you ~1/2 a level and $100k.

This needs to be fixed

>being a faggot and a coward

wow

>losing kd to lockon

lzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Well that's disappointing.

Rockstar has many ways to disappoint

You can do this over the the docks and kill bunker afks too.

When the incendiary ammo procs just right

And how is this is worthy of a webm? No offense man.

hey, at least their adding GTA related content to the thread unlike you, so fuck off you nobody.

Hey,i know that guy. When was this filmed?

It's just unusual that you get that many incendiary bullets that actually set enemies on fire, plus it looks nice in the dark
Yesterday. He was a level 59 or so tryhard who kept ADADADAD spamming with a heavy sniper and easy way out macro spamming when we rolled out the big guns, asking for 1v1s

I was in a lobby with him yesterday and we were trolling a moralfag that ranted on about "gta not being cod" (which is kinda true in fact, but for the lulz i agreed with that guy). Might have been this very lobby on the webm, especially if someone popped regular 2 minute headhunters.

Los Santos is famous worldwide for its buildings of questionable tangibility.

nice toon...name? erp?

add me ps4: iIiIFEARIiIi

>no xXx as both prefix and suffix
Pssh, try harder. Heh.

You can add me too bitch Ill bust your ass and then ill bust a nut :^)

>toon
Drier than the Sahara Desert.
Come back in twenty years or so, kid.

>people on cheat forums discussing stealth money
>few people asking for another way
>saying it's too slow and that they want billions in a few seconds
this is some next level ungrateful. you literally get $20M or so every 20-30 minutes, but they want to homerun that shit in one press, and request that someone make it for them? I can't even..

pic unrelated-- just thinking of how to make ganguro girl in character create.

(((FREE)))

Which gta car makes you literally batman?
i'm haulin' ass and fighting crime, so I feel this is pretty close.

I just stopped doing drops after some faggot reported me for dropping 10 mil when he "needed" 100.

>reporting someone for giving you something nice because that person didn't give you everything
and here I thought WoW community was the shittiest community.

Why not playing Batman Arkham series instead of this dry game? Gunrunning is a huge disappointment

>Come back to this game after 5 month break
>Get 6mil hacker bux
>Buy Rocketbike

I've never felt so free

Not him, but stop being an offended faggot.

Matte black Zentorno with the hexagonal exhaust and most expensive spoiler

>shitscord ruined gtag
>chinese crewkillers ruined gtag

holy fucking shit why are people so retarded in this game? it's like their brains shut off.
>doing supply mission with random where you have to break into zancudo and steal suit
>me and random making our way to the flatbeds
>hop on the back
>random just hops on back too
>stands there shooting
>message him telling him to fucking drive
>stands there
>shitter parachutes from helicopter to get jet
>tanks start to spawn
>blow up flatbed
fuck

>mfw this happens and I find myself running all the way to my bunker

Just hopped over from PS3 to PC in GTA:O, what should I do? The last content PS3 got was heists and I don't know where to start.

read the sticky

>guy sends me an invite to join his organization
>we gotta steal a car
>watch 3 retards driving around a top tier car crashing into each others
>when we're done he sends me a friend request and invites me in a invite-only session
>we steal another car and sell couple of them
>"alright, not that I helped you with all that, could you help me glitch one of the ceo armors?"
>he invites me to his vehicle warehouse again

life is hard

Definitely don't ever help randos and expect anything in return. At most hope for them to do really retarded shit you can laugh at.

Stop posting, Kazzi

>thinking I'd join a random org
>thinking I'd need to rely on a random for glitches when I have the Circlejerk™

>shitters come after me and randomly attack me when i'm trying to buy shit from the store
>shitters take a car, get it stuck in the door to los santos customs and then destroy it so you can't get in there
>hunt these fags down so i can kill them
>have to pay $9000 for destroying there shitty karuma and get bad sport points

oh. fucking ok. thats real damn swell

Welcome to modern gaming.

I get the sticky, but is there anything describing the new shit added in the enhanced version of the game with heists, motorcycle shit and organizations, yachts, etc that all require millions of dollars in order to do? Where do I get money now that the old money making tricks of grinding easy missions is nerfed to shit?

I never have to pay shit anymore and never get bad spots. No idea why.

Everyone knows that Rockstar loves griefers and that Gunrunning was specifically made for them, I mean seriously, insured heavily armored and armed vehicles that are a bitch to deal with and punish whoever defends themselves from the destructive autists who own them?

Thing is, Rockstar knows how cancerous everything becomes when shitters are involved, that's why they made a security feature for their livestreams where their guests and hosts can play in public lobbies with hand-selected players and no one else can join it. They aren't ashamed of being cowardly hypocrites.

>3 E.T.'s constantly locking on
>heh you're a faget for using pussive

Implying any gtag wouldn't trigger pussive / teleport when outnumbered by 3 or more people working together.

I got cornered by 3 lvl 200's and duked it out, earned their respect and still came out barely on top.
This. The dead giveaway is the "unsanctioned gun runners!! get them goy!" text message from that self-absorbed agent dickwad that appears every time someone tries to do gunrunning shit.

Biker DLC was amazing. But this - man...

>"Look how fun our new I/E content is!"
>They get griefed to death in their own livestream
>"Look how fun our Gunrunning is... in a controlled environment!"
They've pretty much assumed that you're either a masochist if you're willing to do sales in a public lobby, or that you know how to make isolated sessions like they do.

Posted in previous thread last night before it died, but I'm looking to join the PC gtag crew if possible. SC name is BioHazard___

Magentalisted

>everyone in the session is prompted to be a dick whenever someone is doing a mission

I got my hackerbux so I can't relate to the struggle but if I see something red and flashing i've already shot half my oppressor missiles and found a rooftop to splode it with my sniper

I don't care if it's the last sale you need before you can afford your Yacht fuck you if you try to make money in my session. Get that shit the fuck outta here

Are you a bull or just a retard?

It's hilarious how prevalent this mindset is, even in sessions where is clearly in the same crew.
>Rando joins a GTAG crew session
>"Hmmmm... they're doing sales. I must stop them. I'm sure they'll just let me shit on them without fighting back."

>Are you a bull
ask your "dad" cuh

Spawncamping shitters that try to attack and destroy CEO shipments; is there anything sweeter?

>When they start trash-talking to compensate their lack of skill
Feels good man.

t. someone who got bullied for being a faggot in middle school

Eating the pussy of the girl you love is technically "sweeter".

>181838030
>see a shitter
>please kill me please please
>he opens fire from his kuruma
>rpg his ass
>sniper adadadadad until he goes passive
God I love these
Recently I took a liking of taking duke and shattering kuruma windows with fmj pistol.

Not that user but I kind of feel the same way. I take it as a toll to pay for doing business in a public lobby with me in it. I usually go around trying to destroy a supply or product per org then leave them alone. I dont mind if their entire crew comes after me, they usually suck and I get vote kicked anyway.

But once someone does it to you first, you'll be here or in GTAForums bitching about it like usual.

Stop being Kikestar's autistic guinea pig, faggot.

I haven't see a kuruma in ages
It's all rocket spam and heavy sniper on ps4. The shitters just throw EWO, OTR and passive into the mix.

I hate people who use passive mode as a tactic. You have to have no shame to abuse passive. Yesterday there was a guy going around in a chopper killing random low level players with rockets. I went after him on an opressor and 1 second before my rockets were about to hit him he switched into passive.

lol

not getting my kd ruined by some scrub using lockon

>I hate people who use [GAME FEATURE]
take lzzzzzzzz bitch

Fuck you bitch dont tell me what to do. There is nothing else to do in this game than fuck with other players.

is sending mercenaries after other players even remotely effective?

It is an effective way to lose 7500

Only if they're not in the latest, greatest armored vehicle and they've already got their hands full with another fight. Otherwise, they're entirely useless.

Yes there is, you fucking idiot. You could join a crew and play together instead of being a literal cancerous wart in the community.

>community

>"I hate people who use [GAME FEATURE]"
>"not getting my kd ruined by some scrub using lockon"
>LOCKON
>[GAME FEATURE]
Really makes you think.

hey im not mad about some scrub needing carebear shit like lockon to kill me, let em lol its just a tactic and ghost is a counter to it

Just don't get salty when I danny phantom and run up on you bitch

>be lockon scrub
>care about kd
>being a passive pussy when someone else with lockon shows up
Pathetic.

They're useful if you want free merryweather mesas.

>off radar
>when wallhack scope is literally a thing

dude you're trying way too hard.

(You)

so does the thermal scope just enable you to shoot players through any surface as long as you have it enabled when you shoot at them?

does that mean the thermal scope is only rendering the players and nothing around them?

Not anymore, it was only effective during the old-gen days when not a lot of people had easy access to explosives.

Yes. And if they have Railgun rounds it'll just pop and explosion at your feet and kill you instantly. They can also do this while you're in an office or garage if they know the map location of the interior.

For killing no. For a distraction yes. Call merc,mugger,bounty. Shitter gets distracted blow up his jet/apc. Spawn kill 5ever with explosive sniper to give them a taste of shitter.

wow, hitscan in this game is worse than i thought

thanks user, i'm going to use this the next time someone runs to their apartment/office after fighting me

>When they go passive and call you mad/salty

>ground fighting someone
>he's losing and starts relying on explosives and other cheap power-ups
>he's still losing and runs away in passive to his Hydra
>got tired from dealing with him, hit passive, and start driving around in my Bestia GTS out of boredom
>guy is strafing me constantly, despite me being in passive, and sending me text messages calling me a "pussy"
>tell him he's the pussy for using cheap tactics and a jet instead of duking it out with ground weapons
>he doubles down and starts harassing low levels before a good hacker booted him out of the session

honestly don't know how to feel about all of this

>value: $168,000

>disciples of kek
Jesus christ I can see why /pol/ hates this shit now, you faggots find a way to shoehorn it into any single every day activity.

So my bunker is researching one of the mine upgrades currently.

Whats the best use of them to annoy randos/shitters?

Plant mines at Los Santos Customs

You do realize that you're planning on becoming a shitter, right?

good

You do realize that becoming a shitter is the only real endgame, right?

>Car delivery with crewmembers
>See a jet marker on the minimap
>"A jet is flying from the helitours all the way out to Blaine County towards our general direction... hmmm... really makes you think..."
>Pop in Ghost Org
>Jet starts flying in circles around the desert
>Deliver cars safely
>Get on Oppresors and start shitting on Jetcuck
>"lol I didn't even try to do anything to you."
>"Uhuh, sure, you're just casually flying around in a jet over Blaine where our cars were being delivered."
>Jetcuck leaves
Gotta love it when jetshitters get called out on their intentions.