wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Stormblood Trailer
youtu.be/Acf6lPBNXOU

>DFF NT
youtu.be/bUkhDTVAOko

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/edit#gid=1211382974
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/XxJuYdTE

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

exvius.gamepedia.com/Trust_Master_Reward
youtu.be/OqKgTHArCgk?t=26
youtube.com/watch?v=gYLqBl-nU1I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Final Fantasy Tactics is shit

you may ONLY post in this thread if you pushed your luck

100 free mythrils before Cloud's banner over when?

Oh shit lads, from the daily

WHAT IS IT GONNA BE

Is the woods boss fixed?
Which items are worth the craft in this shitty king event?
And in the new one?

Is there a reason to get more than one rikku tm? I pulled a second rikku with the daily ticket

>That feel when the best FF waifu is a donut

>le epic kelsus troll

Hello Dark Fina!

another tidus?

Not really, but having two Rikku on your team makes you unkillable.

medius

I feel bad when I had to set her down to bring Orlandmeme onto the team, but she has served me well and proudly. She is a treasure, but I have long been waiting for a top tier chainer, and have been suffering in high end content for months. Thank you Chizuru. You may retire in peace.

Is there a tierlist somewhere of the best TMRs? I have a surprising number of rare units in triplicate and want to decide on an order for farming.

Are the king drop rates really fixed?
I spent 150k and got just 2 good exp cactuars

Oh. My first teedus. I already have frye and aileen. Along with WoL,Rikku×2,Vargas,Tilith

exvius.gamepedia.com/Trust_Master_Reward

First rule: if you don't have a source of Dual Wield, any source of Dual Wield takes absolute priority, even Camille's Aqua Blade (the worst source).
Second rule: for a master chainer (Orlandeau, Aileen, Tidus, Fryevia, Reberta), their operational TMR is second only to Dual Wield. (for everyone but Orlandeau, this is their own TMR. For Orlandeau, it's Excalibur.)

congrats tidus bro xd

>Not only does Fran not get a 6 or 5 star
>She doesn't even give a bonus
Damn, did Fran rape someone who works at gumi or as a child or something?

just kill yourself already

Make me fuccboi

Ahh, didn't realise that page had ratings. Thanks a lot. Guess I'm farming 4x Bowie Knife first.

>Rassler has a 6* but Fran and Penelo don't

>all thse tidus
/ffg/ is the responsible for the 90% of Tidus population in GL isn't it?

where's my Tidus?

one of the doubletidus posters stole him

Buy more lapis to get him, kupo!

This is where all of the meme magic converges, just like the way points across Earth. Naturally, we gain an advantage from being near them so much.

What are the better FF games between FF7 and FF10?

ffbe

I really liked 8. The junctioning system was really well balanced when you're not actively trying to break it. But fuck me, man. When you're trying to break it, it's the most broken shit you'll ever see. Hope you don't have a touch of autism/ocd if you do decide to play 8. You'll lose half your life if you care about the little shit.

Just don't forget to check your equips often. Pic related.

>wake up
>happily go check Zarga
>surely his skills will go hand in hand with his dank sprite
>fully expecting a Rikku or Ramza on steroids knowing Gumis recent track record
>despair starts to kick in
>he's trash, i would unironically use Minfilia before him, a free 4*

What the fuck Gumi, are we back to Cupid Artemios days?

chocobo world was fun if you had pocket station
>doomtrain on cd 2

I got 8 recently on PC and it has some built in cheat systems that give you a lot of shit to junction. I used it and the game was a cakewalk.

I played 8 a bunch of times before but never got past around half way.
Never got to space or the super technological city hidden in the desert.
I finally finished it and the story was really bad. I liked the school and towns settings but everything became absurd fast. I know it's fantasy but that let me down after so many years of not finishing it.

They just didn't want to powercreep Olive with Balthier so they gave us aesthetically pleasing garbage.

I just noticed that each time ultrosposter gets something above average everyone starts pulling his same stuff, take a look at the first RK fests and now his double tidus.
coincidence?

Balthier is like 1000x worse than Olive.

>this is what redditcucks believe
Get the fuck out of here and go back in that donut praising cesspool

>People actually thought we'd get Balthier
Hilarious. He's insanely OP, we'd at least another 6 months of powercreep before there's any chance of getting him.

I can't stop getting wakka from daily

>better modifier
>can choose element (including Light for Orlando)
>can dual wield
>more durable
>better equipment selection
>has a high power counter
what did he mean by this

>Taking on Doom Train the first chance you get
You're brave, user. That being said, I was like 14 the first time I played and was too much of a pussy to take him on immediately.

It's my favorite of the series, but I've never actually finished. I had this shitty little guide that was like 15 pages long I found in a magazine. It was a really cut and dry, fast-as-possible description of how to complete the game. I got stuck right after the beginning of disc 3 when that big attack on the city took place. I remember half the party was on their way to space or some shit and the other half was tasked with stopping the invasion. The guide told me to walk down a certain hallway and walk up a ladder. I spent 2 hours looking for that fucking ladder and never found it. I eventually gave up and have never been able to go back. One of these days I'll find that fucking thing.

Honestly, if the cheats only give you a shitload of magics, then I see no problem with that. It'd cut down probably 30 hours of just sitting there collecting the magic manually.

The PC version gives you magic for junctioning and tools like playing the game at increased speed

Which trials just die to double Orlandeau? Mine is at 100 now, so I can chain with the first half of my beefy Orlando buddies' attacks, and I have buffs+breaks.

How fuck do you do dmg if you don't have memelandu/ayyylen/olive/frozen elfslut or teeedus

Sure you wouldn't deny your true heritage, would you?

Does anyone have a gif of Leon's sprite in FFBE? His win where hes just constantly jerking off an invisible dick?

doom train is crafted? i think, were you talking about diabolos? the one fro magic lamp. doom train needs some materials + solomon ring, its possible to get solomon ring pretty early with chocobo world

>discord
>leddit
>DISCORD

Two Chizurus/Setzers/Amelias for chaining and Firion as a chain finisher

Nah, I always took on Diabolos the second you get him when you're on the train. That ENC-None is too good to pass up early. I remember correctly now that the whole reason I avoided the Doom Train was because you had to kill Marlboros to craft him and those things ripped me in half every time I saw one.

I should really go back know that I'm not such a shitter.

>raid still gives shit minitaurs
Fucking why

>mfw 3 machine killer TMs already

bring the roboto already

I have two amelias and a rem
Could that werk?
What do you use to combo?

>Reddit is on there twice
>Facebook

>These same people are on my friends list

with chocobo world you dont have to fight marlboros :^)

>Rem
Even better. Just use the two Amelias' Disorder, tapping the two as fast as you can, and then use Rem's Dagger Boomerang.

youtu.be/OqKgTHArCgk?t=26

What espers are optimal for this team? I'm cleared up through water shrine but I have an early Odin, about to make 2* Odin my next priority since I glitch got him early. Figured I'don't pick up any important ones first, don'the have anything but Odin after Ifrit.

I hope I can get stuff to awake my gunsluts since I just used my final mats to 6* the reeku

So Amelia x 2, rem, Tilith, Rikku

Is that nice?

>finally assemble dreamteam
>literally everything is now trivial
Don't let your memes be dreams. This is less of a brag post and more of a vent post. I was so tired of losing to every bit of new challenging content.

Fuck, forgot pic. Damned phoneposting.

>implying that will be enough

Have fun trying to beat him without a perfect setup

Until you pull one of the top tier imperil chainers, yes. You will probably have to use a friend tank however.

I just put futanari palace

Odin for Orlandeau.
Carbuncle and Lakshmi for any of WoL, Tilith, or Rikku. This is to raise up their SPR to add survivability. The last one's just gonna have to accept a not-quite-ideal esper like Shiva or Titan or Golem. (Do not learn Cover for your Golem. Please.)
Ramuh for Seabreeze Dark Fina.

This is a really stupid question, but are Great Swords 2-handed or 1-handed in BE?

I rather use a memelandu friend, dead stuff can't damage me and reeku+tilith should be enough, I have 250% LB speed on rikku, she charge that shit in the frist turn always

yes

To force me to use almost 300 of them

Do I switch Ramuh for Diabolos when Diab's killers are applicable?
Also thank you.

one handed,it'll say if its two handed

I want to equip Mog's S to my tilith but I'm not sure which materia remove
>Guardian's Authority
>MP +20%
>HP +15%
>Equip L Shield
I was thinking in remove Guardian's Authority but I'm not completely sure, any help?

Just so you know that won't be enough. Go look for some JP videos on what you will need.

>run d110 orbfest stage 1
>3 sets of Iron Fist x2
thanks obama

Just replace her with a Rikku

Donkey Kong Cecil just earned a spot on my TM Squad.

Cheers.

No weapon type is intrinsically two-handed except Bows and nearly all Instruments (exception: Dangerous Ariana's Microphone), two-handed is a property only individual weapons can hold. Currently, there are no two-handed greatswords in GL. There's two in JP though.

wquip her with Mog's Rise* sorry for the typo

>top tier imperil chainers
Such as?
The "top 5" characters have no chain potential at all, only the ruination thing

Actually, you should swap Odin whenever Ifrit or Diabolos' killers are active. They do nothing for a mage, so Ramuh is all Dark Fina will ever have.

I haven't played in a year. Is this good?

Orlandu, Aileen, Fryevia, Tidus.

>Only the ruination thing
That's exactly what makes them good chainers
youtube.com/watch?v=gYLqBl-nU1I

But I don't want to play with a old fart, only waifus go to my team

Aileen, Fryevia, and Reberta are all moe bitches to waifu

Then get Fryevia or Aileen

Yes now I only need to get them
I'm playing for 4 months and my only 5* pull was Rem with the anniversary thing
I hope the new event give me stuff to awake my gunsluts

It's pretty solid, but not really one of the top prizes on the banner. EnDark, along with an easily stackable attack buff and potentially 5 hits, although I don't know the attack threshold for each stage. It also has non-elemental on it, which means it can still be used even if you run into one of the many dark resistant bosses. If it was any other banner, it would probably be excellent.

yeah maybe

Man, remember when JP cucks wished us good luck beating the super hard Gilgamesh trial unless you were a turbowhale? Good times. Truth is soon enough we OHKO him, had tactics to beat him with Bartz and some other 3* scrubs and some were even killing him leaving the auto-attack on.

Shit, we've really come a long way since then, and every single new trial has had JP cucks scaremongering, remember how we would never ever beat ELT Titan? Well he was crushed within patchday, just like the rest before him, OHTO included.

Look, i'll tell you what's going to happen. Gumi is going to release Aigaion and within the first 20 mins of release we'll vaporize him, just like we'll do with Ifrit 3*. Bloody Moon, etc when they come around, and there's absolutely nothing you can do to change that. We'll have strats to beat him with 3-4* bases and we'll make videos on how to OHKO him on youtube, and we are going to do this being way behind in schedule AND without being able to stack all the OP TMRs.

Why you may ask? Because JP players are trash, it's been proven time and time again, and once we utterly destroy robot-sama you JP cucks will crawl back to your cucksheds to drench your keyboards/phones with mucus and tears about how the trial was nerfed to oblivion with -10 DEF/SPR, and hope, pray, beg, implore, that next time, without doubt, for real now, the trial won't be some piss easy walk in the park for GL players.

t. Gumi Shill

Is the Spherimorph fixed already?
Override is supposed to be used on rikku, right?

THIS x1000

JP fags utterly BTFO

It has some of the highest DPS among BSBs, but no one acknowledges it because it's not the main thing that people want (which is the combo of Cloud's USB and BSB2).

most gl cucks had to beat gil with the afk glitch though

Someone please tell me not to waste my hard-earned F2P lapis on 11-pulls.

I have Fryevia, I have Seabreeze Dark Fina, I have Rikku, Tilith, Warrior of Light and Cecil; I should just be content with tix and free pulls even when all I get is Wakka.

Who fucking needs Tidus or a second Rikku, Ashe should be easy enough to pull eventually, and Zagrabaath is Lightning-Tier 5* support unit, right? RIGHT?

delete this

The assmad is real.