Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/7P8Y63T
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): n8k6e2y6.ssl.hwcdn.net/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit#gid=157275360
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c
Tierqueer Filters: git.io/vMhaS

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Chains of Harrow (Update 21)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/809842-update-21-chains-of-harrow/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Oberon
> forums.warframe.com/topic/801884-oberon-prime-hotfix-2062/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/rSmHFVTG
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for futa

Who has the biggest futa dick?

>tfw rolling in plat again after selling some shit

>The spores in JV take full damage from melee randomly

I don't understand how they manage to break the raids constantly without fixing them

spend

>getting high tier loot ezpz
>put up on warframe market
>10-20 mins later buyers contact you
>trade goes smooth and you part on good terms with the other guy
Probably one of the last few fun things to do in this game

my bet is on ember or lotus

post hopes and dreams for tennocon

I should get back into warframe, if only to just jew plat outta people

I'm just waiting for baro

They announce universal vacuum so I can finally use pets.

Umbra Excal

Reverting of vacuum to be Carrier only and subsequent buffing of other sentinel abilities.

Zephyr rework

>mesa

What's the best place to farm Void Relics

buy plat

this

>being a literal rell and paying DE

>Just confirming that Cyclone Kraken do drop now
Oh I feel bad for the user that was farming this the other thread...

Warlord of an active Storm clan here:
Me and my mentally retarded, severely autistic members are searching for an alliance with players that don't just immediately deepthroat DEs cock the second they see it.
There's only two things I'd like to know before:
>what does your (Warbrethren) alliance emblem look like?
>do you have a Discord?

we're ded

>what does your (Warbrethren) alliance emblem look like?
It looks gay
>do you have a Discord?
We aren't that gay

It looks exactly like the Warbros clan emblem.
No.

How did /wfg/ react upon the reveal DE made a Tenno and frame that personified Veeky Forums?

Is Aklex Prime worth it if I already have Lex Prime?

When did they do that?

It's between not really and kinda. Has less accuracy and slower recharge time, but bigger mag, so you can shoot more and still snipe shit with it. If anything, Mesa gains a buff for using duals, but I didn't feel much for using it over my Lex, and both have been forma'ed to the core

Depends. Do you like Lex? If so, AkLex is twice the Lex. If no, AkLex is twce the Lex.

Yes and no, have both. Its not worth using your existing LexP to make if its already forma'd. Just make 2 more LexP and use those to make the AklexP. Mostly because the AklexP has a neutral Riven disposition and the LexP has a faint disposition. LexP can also be Dual Wielded so its worth keeping around.

Harrow is good now

unfortunately the hotfix broke everything else

When they made Harrow's operator be an autistic kid that is killed off for the blueprint

How do I build Titania?
God her default hat is so ugly. Makes me wanna goy out for her alt one.

Just because they made a frame that personifies you, doesn't mean that it speaks for the rest of Veeky Forums. Maybe you should go back

Projecting much, user?

it doesn't even have a futa dick

>Growing Power
Is that even worth it?

thats what you think. harrow is more futa than ember

No, but you are when you said it personified Veeky Forums. That is the literal definition of projecting.

You wish

Suuuuuure

>fix Opticor's missing punchthrough
>break every weapon that has increased collision on its shots
I don't think they even fixed the punchthrough either.

on titania yes, since her primary and melee carry over status chance, effectively it's a 25% boost to power strength whenever you hit any enemy

Reminder to Nidus Noble

>Long elevator
>One fagot that refuses to get the fuck in
>they call the elevator back down before the door opens for you to exit

I just want to strangle people, is that so bad? I mean surely some people fucking deserve it.

Oh and what a fucking surprise it was a twitch frost.

saryn
ember
nyx
ivara
valkyr
mesa
mirage
nova
octavia
banshee
equinox
mag
nezha

primes are at 1.5x the regular size
jury's still out on umbra futa dicks

umbra futa receive a .9 multiplier on dick size due to being edgy, they have to compensate

however, having separate abilities and themed to their original frame gives them a bonus 10 points to overall score (1 point = 1 milimeter, 177.8mm being average)

Post build.

I'm not impressed by his CC or 3 still but building for 2 and 4 is easy.

I think I'm actually going to run both Vitality and Shields on him.

Since its disposition is 1, how high can the stats go? Should I even bother?
First riven btw.

>177.8mm
>average
Come on now, that's the maleframe average. Futaframes have at least twice that.

Fucking captcha ate my pic.

Do the chains cc every boss?

But I like Ember Noble on him

Is dual wielding any good? Or fun?

Good enough for sorties. I did all of yesterday's sorties with Stug + Orvius. The charged thrown melee explosion does quite a bit of damage.

Havent played in 5 months, my favorite frame is mirage . Is she still busted and whats currently broken on her? I see simulor is shit .

pastebin.com/rSmHFVTG

>harrow is shit
>make a few insignificant """""""buffs""""""""
>retards lap it up and say he's good now
EVERY SINGLE TIME

Shouldn't even bother IMO

Haven't played with it much after the update but I'd rather just use a Penta if I'm going to have to manually detonate.

It's a pretty fun. It would be nice if you could reload while glaiving but you can get good damage out of Condition Overload on the throws. I've only used Glaive Prime though.

Timed charges have innate punchthrough, double damage and flight speed. Tapping E makes the glaive explode and recall, making modding for more damage easier. Can self damage if you tap e too quickly though.

It's better but it's no Atterax/Galatine Prime if you want to get visceral or invisible

I'm just deciding whether it's going to be worth using with a Pandero Mesa

Did DE fuck my opticore up the ass over night and still didn't bother to fix it?

Yeah man.

>rolling simulor

don't mate

that's amazing

Skinship is life.
Skinship is love.

Will someone please take pity on me and trade me a Rhino P Chassis?

I can give you a mag chasis in return, or if not, I think I have a Volt P systems and Chassis, you can have any of them.

I'm on PS4 sorry, should have said that sooner.

place your bets on today's Sortie suffering

sortie 3 defection
condition: niggers

a n u s s c u l p t u r e

Legendary Fusion Core

Hey man, can I talk to you about something? You're being very hypocritical when you call someone a retard in one post, and then complain about how insulting people isn't an argument. For example, even just stating "a few buffs don't fix the shittiness of harrow's skills" as you did was enough to get the point across and communicate intelligently.

Been away for a while and I'm desperately trying to understand how saryn works now since I quit just before her rework.

So I think I understand the goal is to spread her spores to put toxin and viral status on everything so everything is at half health all the time and then can be wiped out by either just the spore damage on a quick miasma. And people like to cast the spores on molt because it's 50% cheaper and you can detonate it whenever.

But i've seen a lot of people talk about which primary weapon she should bring, people keep mentioning lanka, pox or torid or acrid or mutalist cernos. Of all of those I'd rather do mutalist cernos since it's the one I currently have. But why the shit do these weapons matter? Does the way you spread the spores matter? Does it roll the weapon damage into the spore damage or something?

I've heard some people claim that mutalist cernos is hands down the most broken weapon for her and other's say that it's garbage for saryn.

What is your ritual to get good sortie reward?
How often does it work?

hehehe
9/11

Yall mother fuckers getting Lens, and not even greater ones.

Before I start Sortie 3, I look around my ship for a spot that doesn't have a pulsating anus yet so I know ahead of time where I should place the sculpture I'm about to get. Good rewards are a myth.

>Ruk sortie
yeah boi

Lens, catalyst, reactor, ayatan, endo, forma, exilus adapter

Actually wait why am I even doing sorties
the only rewards which I don't have a surplus of are riven mods and legendary cores and whenever I do get a riven mod it's for a painfully shitty secondary like the acrid or magnus.
I'm not fighting sargus ruk for this shit

Chroma is cute! CUTE.

why did no one tell me loki is FAST!!!

pastebin.com/rSmHFVTG

check the guide m8

nothing wrong with using a few insults to spice it up. It's when you use nothing but insults with no argument that shit gets retarded

spoken like a true hypocritical faggot

>It's when you use nothing but insults with no argument that shit gets retarded

thank you for being an excellent example

The faster you pop the spores the more damage they will do from ping-ponging back and forth between enemies. Tougher enemies still need to be killed by weapons powerful enough to do them in at the very least after the Viral proc.

Not sure about anyone telling you to use a Lanka though that's probably because the spore spread damage will be very high if it gets popped by a bolt or by some Gas proc. Cloud generating weapons will pop spores very quickly as soon as they are generated which is why they're recommended, but fast explosions like that from throwing weapons with CE or the Zarr can often do the job better.

Any melee with Toxic Lash active will also do the job. A wide sweeping status-based weapon with CO is ideal.

>trying to get TQ to come off as anything else than a condescending bitchcunt

Wasting your time. He's of the "needless, targetless agression is muh Veeky Forums culture and doing otherwise means you need to gb2reddit" mindset.

He also has an enormous superiority complex, so everything he does is 100% correct and perfect, and if you dont think so you just get "meme-arrow-and-smug-anime-girl" tossed back at you.

>it's fine when I do it because in my autistic brain it feels different

>same piece of unwanted spam posted twice in just over an hour
>report page gives 502 bad gateway

that's a very compassionate, even respectful, approach you're taking; I'm sorry to say you're wasting your effort

Veeky Forums's borked again, most boards are frozen

I don't even know why he feels the need to write a guide and a tier list when the game is way too easy in the first place. I'd rather answer the same questions over and over and discuss the game than skim through futa dick posts and endless complaints about DE's retardation.

how do i javlok
crit? status? pure dmg?
they're all decent but nowhere near what I'd like them to be
is it just plain worse like the original silva and aegis vs ack and brunt

GOOKMOOOOOOT

I'm hoping the fix involves making it use its newly granted innate punchthrough to not only deal damage on every impact (as it should) but also trigger its aoe explosion at each point (as it really fucking should), if they could do that and give its aoe a bit more oomph it really would be where it needs to be (close to where it was when it was "bugged" and actually fucking fun for a day)

What is the frame that turns into a mosquito? I've seen it twice now.

Also is it good?

titania
not really

My first 3 sorties. No anus sculpture though, I am disappoint.

I'm waiting for Baro...

you can honestly mod it seemingly however since >20 crit chance and 25 status chance
on both modes no less

>be invisible
>whittle down Sargas
>constantly getting killed by Hyekka ladies and Nox units attacking me

For fuck's sake.

one example is sufficient