/BDOG/ BLACK DESERT ONLINE ENERGAL

Thou hast not the will to comprehend the mysticism before thy.
>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an Korean MMORPG by Pearl Abyss. It features action-oriented combat, open world PvP territory control, player housing, unlimited levels, life skills, and more. Slightly pay2win but won't affect you.

>Latest Patch Notes
forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/forum/6-patch-notes/

>Guides, guilds, Olvia Channel FAQ, and other info
pastebin.com/ztMH3vA5 (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed)

>Official /bdog/ discord
discord.gg/ETsNjaW

>Enchanting Guide
blackdesertfoundry.com/2015/05/19/enchanting-and-sockets-guide/
forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/122642-alexmac-enhancement-guide/

>NewFAQs
Newfags might be overwhelmed by the information overload at the beginning. Do yourself a favor and "turn off system notifications" in the Settings>Game options. Check everything in that window.
Avoid lag by turning off High End mode in the Settings>Screen tab. Be sure to check "Remove other's effects" and uncheck "Display other's names" for an enjoyable world boss experience.
For everyone's sake, read the links, Google it, and Ctrl+F, BEFORE asking the same stupid question other people previously have in the same thread. Kill all steamies
If you don't know if the game is "worth it," ask for a guest pass in the thread.
Don't Avatarfag, eat shit EU
Wizards

Previous Thread :

Other urls found in this thread:

community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?threads/barracks-new-group-content.25115/
youtube.com/watch?v=q2Xi3ioasik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1st for stop shitposting you fucking losers

>Hijacked OP again
sage & report until a real thread is open

Oh god more wizards in the wild...

Well Met.

me fishing for sardines

What do you do for contribution once youo've hit like 56+? Are there high level contribution quests or do I need to do all these low level 80xp ones?

Do all the Valencia questlines
Cook beer
Do Calpheon dalies

Dailies in the recurring quests tab, stock up on byproducts from beer/essence of liquor.

Oh I forgot about the cooking byproducts! Cheers.

Not my down dk...

DOGGY KNOTTIES

you're gorgeous user

oothier?

Am I retarded?

How do I accept the Pit-a-pat event quest?

I had the same problem. I just relogged and it went into the rewards tab as usual.

you might need to be a certain level to accept it, noticed I couldn't accept it on my alt

>incorrect OP
Can you not?

This is probably it. I'm on my alt.

Thanks

Switch to the real thread. This one has altered OP. sage sage sage

looks like there are only improvements in the OP, next OP remove the fucking foundry enchant guide

Gotcha m8

>muh altered OP
Cry me a river, user. Thread wars are not OK.

Fuck off with your meme troll thread and thread war drama bullshit

boohoo sardinie baby

Tokarev is kinda... cute.

Are we thinking of the same tokarev

She could not handle our mysticism.

bathrobe enthusiasts

fuck off retard

stop with the thread wars every day please I'm not even a part of whoever you are mad about but it's autistic, don't bring your personal resentments here

no thread wars dweeb

thread wars against the rules homo

It isn't resentment user, threads like these are purposefully made early to beat anyone who waits for post limit, for the purpose of sabotaging the thread, pastebins and information in them. People want new players to actually have accurate information which is the issue, not personal disputes.

What information was even changed?

community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?threads/barracks-new-group-content.25115/

So Korea just got some new PvE group content. I am guessing that wizard and witch will be god tier there too, right?

It has accurate information though, in fact this OP actually has more than yours from what I can tell and you were missing things

Seems like you are the one going on a butthurt crusade because someone from a guild you don't like made the thread and your autism can't handle it

Hello strangers of /bdog/ that I don't know! Scenery time, what's your favourite city?

most likely, looks like the PvE tower defense shit is all about aoe too.

Guild pastebin, newfaqs stuff sprinkled with shitposting
(embed) (embed) (embed) (embed)

I don't want thread wars either user, but this shit has happened since beta because people make the thread early with the intent of fucking with it to troll

Don't forget PA, the heals and maybe even the res since it's group content. They just seem to be good at everything. When will other classes become relevant?

So you are mad that they link a pastebin that includes every /bdog/ guild with contacts instead of yours that selectively edits out one of the NA guilds you don't like?

Wow, really mature dude, I'm convinced.

Is it even possible for anything to become relevant at this point?, I can't think of a way to make other classes relevant when witchards have so much utility and damage.

all sounds pretty minor user

Mod info was removed too

OH NO CAN'T ERP WITH MY NUDE SHIT
that garbage doesn't belong there you retard inept sardinie shitthole

Nobody cares about the nude mod.

Not even mad, just pointing out what's wrong with it, and IC has been out of the pastebin for a while for reasons that aren't personal disputes.

In the end it isn't even a big deal, one thread is going to be removed by janitor and it probably won't be this one, but it's still a shitpost thread and should be seen as such, not some bullshit petty drama

>IC has been out of the pastebin for a while for reasons that aren't personal disputes.
Like?

So 25 waves for 10 mil, plus whatever you get from the bosses. Depending on how long it takes to do the entire thing, that could be pretty good money.

>Intentional Typos
>Link to old forum
>Changed or Broken Links
>That Pastebin

sage and switch to real thread

????

NA guild drama thread with altered pastebins and removed links. And as usual, brigaded by their personal discord. Nice.

Like not being active. If they really wanted to recruit they'd bring it up instead of just hijacking shit and labeling one guild as the superior in the pastebin. Unless you're actually one of the ones that made this thread, I'm not sure how you can't see which side is biased here. That's the last I'll say. Regardless of outcome we're shitting up the thread by even talking about the thread.

Pastebin with all guilds and no other changes
New official bdog, though they shitpost in it a lot, and no dumb mod shit
Seems fine to me

well lads, I now have only 12 hours left on the olvia servers...

Like the nude mod is the only thing you can do. Fuck off.

Sounds pretty personal to me.

Not even friends with IC but they have been a thing since the beta of the game and Sardine is what, 6 months old? Why do they have no right to be listed?

Wow Intentional Typos Must Be Defeated
Links to the Old Forum Are Unacceptable
Changed or Broken Links To Reddit
You Did Not Use My Pastebin
I Fucking Hate Shitposters

They got 5 new members in the last day, how is that not active.

More like 2-3 months old buddy.

Der BDO-dairy, today I got banned for 72hours saying "fucking negros". I won't do it again, it's a promise. I lost the last 3 days of my premium because of this. It hurts.

Fucking negros

sorry friend, that stinks

What a shame...

>guild drama about the fucking bdog
It's literally just a shitposting exercise anyway

Whisp me for invite to the Top Rawmen guild

good meme my dude
lovin it

Why'd I talk to Chumbor?

Who is Chumbor?

A great ser
A great lover
A great leader

Retweeted this Post!

liked and favorited

Should I sell my black stones?
I don't really want to enchant

No unless you REALLY need the money.

Stockpile them. You need them later. Enchanting is gear progression.

I figured I could just buy everything and skip the rng

I thought that too but ended up changing my mind
lost so many bids and eventually just started night merchanting everything

You can't. You'll want boss armor and BiS weapons sooner than you think. Just save them and grind silver.

Fuck enchanting, sell everything and just buy off the market

You betrayed my trust you were supposed to bump my thread

youtube.com/watch?v=q2Xi3ioasik

I'm sorry user, I'll go kms. ;_;

sick vid

Yes, sell all the stones its cheaper to just buy them off the market anyway.

Korean maplestory?

Guys OPs are very important. Do you know how many newfags read them? None of them. Literally none of them.

Kill myself

>enchanting

>I'm the catgirl fut a loli
What did she mean by this?

oh, i guess that's the same thing

When will you be joining the Wizard revolution?

Remember, /bdog/, it's important to pace yourself and play in intervals. Take breaks once in a while, and go for a walk, stretch, read a book, or even call your mom to say you love her.

I always take breaks every 8 hours

Reminder that Cuumei did NOTHING WRONG

he's spamming

Eat a dick, I have to hover on the marketplace so I can get a pet.

kys

>Tfw forced to camp market for hours cause gear you need keeps going up
>Never win anything