ITT: Mid Night Club (The real racing team)

The wikipedia article has 40% false facts (written by Steve R Neill) and the club is actually not as private as claimed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WU-5Ag1xPqo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Holy fuck no one cares about this any more. Surely you've saved all the pictures by now?

Nah, theres someone that has a shit ton of pics that goes by the name of Andy Carey

nah bruh lets have the same pics that get posted in every thread and discuss the worlds most overrated street racing group for the 15498th time

Ill try not to

Theres more to it, this Andy Carey bloke has a ton more. He posts new shit regularly on his 3836Factory Instagram account

Source?

Don't be so harsh lads. It's an interesting topic and much better than the usual bench racing that's become common place.

Okay first of all, most of these guys are famous tuners. Abflug, Auto Garage TBK, Approval, MOVE. They put the names of their businesses on their cars that they display on car events and meetups on Daikoku Futo or Tatsumi. Surely people know them. You can find them on Facebook too.

Moving onto their claimed disbanding, an accident happened during the late 90s. But no newspaper articles or reports of such incident. There would be a mass outrage and some people getting detained by police.

>not as private as claimed.
go ahead post blackbirdo real pics

This one proves my point. Why the heck are they private but displays their car? Especially if the owner is the director of MPW himself

O shit forgot the pic

>blackbird
faggit that one was challenging ruf ctr and didnt make it, while blackbird was 350kmh capable.

Right now you are talking about Promodet's Blackbird? Or the Yoshida Specials 930 dubbed Blackbird by some. Same name different car. Specify.

Wait so wangan midnight was real wtf

Both the Blackbird and the Devil's Z have real inpirations they draw from, but there is lots of artistic liberty taken. For example, the real ABR Z car is a heavily modified red 280 ZX.

it was FAST

BTW, their stickers arent always silver. Members that need to pass qualifications need to run this one for a year

Bumping with some basic pics.

how do you know they're false facts?

Reminder there was a UK version
youtube.com/watch?v=WU-5Ag1xPqo

Noice

I have someone with MNC info confirm it. He's friends with them on FB but so does Adam Zilin, Steve Neill and Andy Carey (Andy is the more knowledgeable) Their heyday has long gone and many people know their affiliation to the club.

Also, I have proof Andy has his doubts on Steve as he thinks the Blackbird article on Jalopnik is made up with a lot of bullshit.

could someone travel to Japan and punch the whole stories out of the exMNC members ?
Why do they have to act all secretive about something which became so famous ?

Because what they did was a crime and most of them probably wanted to keep MNC separate from their normal activities. Also, some people just don't want to be famous.

Putting themselves out there to be featured in a million magazine article should from the time period kinda says that they wanted to be infamous. It being a crime doesn't stop others around the world from putting their faces to street racing

Maybe they don't want to be famous now. They don't exist for you.

because they're Japanese people, they don't like the spotlight, note how most of the magazine pics are of cars with faces usually obscured. If I took street racing that seriously and got subculture famous, I would not want those who look up to me to suffer trying to emulate my actions.

Dude, you really need to read the articles from the real magazines, not snippets. Also, find Eternal Supercar Max Speed Trial on youtube. Its no secret. The point of this tread is for me to prove that the Wiki article is made up by Steve Neill and his buddy Andy Carey has his doubts on Steve.

calm down with the "japanese" mindset, I never asked for their faces or identity. They could on the other just narrate the story through a journalist who'd never reveal their identities. Or a trusted middleman, or 7 proxies. It just feels like a huge waste for that story to fade away among lies just because muh secret.

For fucks sake

w2c sticker?

get on a dick of a MNC member, that would help. Adam Zilin and Steve Neill got it that way.