Thank you Mr. Mallet.

Thank you Mr. Mallet

Thankyou mr. Mallet

hella op

Thank you mr. mallet!

Thank you Mr. Mallet

Thank you mr. mallet

Thank you mr. Mallet

why did sneaky endlessly chase the kassadin whose teammates were nearby. what the fuck was his endgame

>TSM will win rift rivals
>EU drones will disappear

Thank you Mr. Mallet
h
a
n
k

y
o
u

M
r.

M
a
l
l
e
t
!

he played the lane phase well, but it looks like he went full retard mid game for some reason, he's just a dirty meme picker.

i fucking love him tho

imagine being inori and getting outplayed by a random sub and getting kicked from P1 right before rift rivals and having to play for team liquid

xth for Syndra

why the fuck is memeyeung pulling bans from the """kings""" of europe?

>ribbon mains think theyre rocket scientists because they cancel a few animations in a vidya game

lmfaoo kys yourself'ves

Looking at G2 this is Europe vs Korea right?

What would you have to do to get into bed with Syndra?

nah
they'll just cry about scripts

NA = new asia

>tfw Europe is playing

go away

He plays a shitload of Nidalee. He's not really a big threat on it, but people still ban it just so he doesn't get his comfort

>Going this far to defend that POS project of a player that Ray is
how can you guys fucking like C9 that much? Sneaky is the only player with any value in it and it's not even because he's a good player, it's because of all the merchandise and his potential for entertainment

user im on nofap day 3, please stop with these lewd posts

You will never mate press Syndra

>tfw you'll never hump his fat ass

I refuse to go away, she's to cute to leave for me to leave her.

>his

holy fuck anyone else see that T H I C C na girl in the crowd?

back off

user..

Traps are really gay guys

It's just a man with tits.

Riven is objectively the hardest champion in the game to play. This is not up for debate. It takes literally HUNDREDS if not THOUSANDS of games to master her combos and to know which ones to use in the right situations. Winning lane with Riven is a matter of having perfect game knowledge, awareness and the reflexes to capitalize on even the tinest mistake the opponent makes. Riven constantly lives on the razors edge and to win games with her means taking risks and making plays more extreme than any other champion in the game. She is on the extreme end of the risk reward spectrum, being the most high risk champion in the game, but also having the highest reward as a Riven master can carry any game as shown by the fact the #1 player in NA is a Riven main.

She is a powerful champion with huge potential, but it takes the hands of a master player who has invested years of time and effort into unlocking that potential, and even then it takes at least 1 hour of practice every day to ensure the skills do not wane from lack of use. I don't blame people here for not having the fortitude to become a Riven main, it takes so much perseverance and patience in a game where every other champion can be mastered in 40 games or less.

This is supposed to be urop v na
actually rop v kroena
gg?

somebody do that copypasta of Yasuo "outplay" but with riven

that just makes it better, its all im saying
haha

Doesn't matter what you say, I won't.

post yasuo pasta pls

nofap is a dumb meme anyway

listen here, I gave you your (You), what else do you want?

It takes more than exact timing, it takes CAREFUL examination of your cooldowns and his, if you lose to a riven it's because she perfected combos in and out and got rewarded.

Well, he's not wrong

For you to give me more (you)'s until my que pops.

I have a vid of him sucking dick.

He's really good. :3

if it's not your dick i'm not interested user >:3

(You)

>Lee versus Elise
>doesn't expect to be invaded by her
oh man these players are legit retarded

anyone wanna play aram or norms?

ign is artism

>Invading a champion better at 1v1 than you
Hmmmm

>ywn get hammered with Poppers

>3 chinks
>2 gooks
>NA
explain this lolbabs

>EU hooks

Funny enough right when you posted I got into champ select.

if you die to yasuo, you got outplayed

it means he had to calculate (and execute) the fight exactly to his specifications, taking into account your cooldowns and his, the position of both junglers, the creep waves and the general "feel" of the lane (an ability that has to be honed through years, maybe decades of what you call merely "gaming").

Indeed, to be defeated by yasuo is to realise that you have found your better, both as a player and as a man. Your mettle failed you, but the yasuo player is solid steel -hard, cold, reliable- and as he secures first blood and you anxiously await the surrender vote, his mind is still operating at full capacity preparing strategies for a near infinite number of possibilities.

I'll be taking my LP now, make sure you do your bans correctly next time.

eh, between Elise and Lee early, Elise takes it easily.

MIKE FUCKING YEUNG

jellybean was made for breeding

mike "mikeyeung" yeung is playing like a gook today

MIKE YEUNG IS A FUCKING GOD

>G2 struggling against an 8th place team

so when do the good eu teams play

g2 is such a joke

>EU LUL

>suffers from polycystic ovary syndrome
>made for breeding

No, she's the exact opposite.

You'd have easier time getting this cakeboi pregnant than you would with her.

when will you stop being a tripfag

kill yourself retard

>when the guy with the most kills says you deal no dmg

Thank you Mr. Mallet.

Why does every EU mid who plays orianna feed like fuck? Seriously, this is happening too often to just be conicidental.

fuk your esports fabulous men are the point of league's existence

it is a game of unrivalled husbandos

Why is this emoji cancer suddenly allowed

Dude please just go away with this degenerate shit goddamn

What does this mean?

nice racism dude

its time

considering im getting a copycat, this will probably be the last time as not to enforce shitposters

my mom has pcos the infertility meme is greedy obgyns overreacting

So there are no good eu teams playing anytime soon?

just use a trip. thats what its for

Asians actually want to live and immigrate to NA.

EU only have mudslimes funneling in.

pls add the helmet too

if you die to riven, you got outplayed

it means he had to calculate (and execute) the fight exactly to his specifications, taking into account your cooldowns and his, the position of both junglers, the creep waves and the general "feel" of the lane (an ability that has to be honed through years, maybe decades of what you call merely "gaming").

Indeed, to be defeated by riven is to realise that you have found your better, both as a player and as a man. Your mettle failed you, but the riven player is solid steel -hard, cold, reliable- and as he secures first blood and you anxiously await the surrender vote, his mind is still operating at full capacity preparing strategies for a near infinite number of possibilities.

I'll be taking my LP now, make sure you do your bans correctly next time.

Didn't even realize Mike Yeung kicked to get Rift Herald away from them. What a god.

With Ashe as Mako

Why Zven is not building BoRK BoRK?

>Twitch carrying every single game
heh

>polycystic ovary syndrome
well that's a bummer

>hey eyes are literally tiny Veeky Forums logos

I thought Yotsuba was our mascot..

cause he's a boosted shitter

reminder rekkles is the only consistently decent EU adc

>G2-8

this meme cant be just a coincidence.

I dunno man

I wish Corki's ult timer was for his Package instead of his rockets? Its more of an "Ultimate" and has a longer CD.

Also I laugh every time someone picks Twitch against Sneaky. Im guessing Sneaky isnt a Twitch main but still, did he used to be a long time ago?

i thought rushing reaver is mandatory on xayah because of her w cd nerfs? idk i dont play her

Wait who dis? Sauce?

League of Legends

Why would you build BoRK on Xayah?

sauce??

>league of whoever gets corki mid wins

there are just s many of them