How come QLD car meets are full of bogans with slap job cars and yobbos sitting on eskys on the back of utes but NSW...

How come QLD car meets are full of bogans with slap job cars and yobbos sitting on eskys on the back of utes but NSW and VIC meets are actually good and lacking in bogans?

I don't mean this in a smart arse way but why are car meets and the way people do their cars so different from state to state culturally?

that is one C H U N K Y asian

Pauline Hanson

What?

>bogans
>yobbos
>arse
Fuckin aussies and their half gibberish language

To answer your question, car meets usually attract idiots like stancefags or ricers that want to flaunt their stupidity, or richfags that want to flaunt their money and expensive aftermarket shit. Theyre both extreme ends of the Veeky Forumsutism spectrum, and nothing good comes from getting a bunch of autists or Veeky Forumstists together

More asians in NSW and VIC.

It's usually the white guys that buy all the cheap fake parts for their cars.

I don't know why.

I guess it's like asking why Asians love the honda brand so much or why middle aged greeks like Valiants.

>How come QLD car meets are full of bogans with slap job cars and yobbos sitting on eskys on the back of utes
because that's what QLD is.
and NSW car meets of full of chinks with their beemers bought by daddy

That’s chunky? What’s your view of normal? I mean it’s all objective so I’m interested

>NSW car meets of full of chinks with their beemers bought by daddy

They are common in NSW but "full of" is a bit of an exaggeration.

The last one I went to in nsw was like 90% white guys

>implying ute musters aren't peak auto culture

Which one?

eomm at eastern creek a while ago, expected more gooks but was pretty nice

>NSW meets are full of gooks
>VIC meets are full of pakis
>QLD meets are full of STRAYANS!!!

There's only one common theme:
>full

Non fob Asians are alright.

lmao and the fact that QLD is the only state not chock full of terrorists
just got a ton of meth fuckheads

Qld ones are 10/10 for the bantz.
I love visiting my best bro over the ditch, your crazy culture is similar enough to us kiwis for us to be bros, but different enough that we can give each other shit.
The one I went to in nsw was full of Chinese people, and they're the same there as they are here.
Not likely to speak to a white dude, and if they do, just wanna try to brag about their shit.
At least the Asians and shit in Brisbane were actually born in Aussie so were culturally the same as the rest of you weird fuckers!

The Asians in Vic and NSW are born here too.

I suppose there would be heaps, but I went to a meet with my mate in Sydney and almost all of the Chinese dudes I tried to talk to about their cars just spoke Chinese.
Was totally different in Brisbane though, they were definitely Aussies.

Obviously just a single anecdote but it amused me at the massive difference in the types of Asian dudes between the two big meets I went to.

That's a bit odd.

Most nsw asians I have encountered aren't like that.

I do believe you though.

>talking to my QLD friends
>everyones dishing out top bants
>talk to my other friend who lives in florida
>call him a dickhead
>he never speaks to me again
why can americans never handle the bants?

Might be cos it was Sydney.
It's like Auckland here.
Most of the Asians in aux are fob.
The ones in say, Hamilton or tauranga are usually a couple of generations deep in a sheep's vag.

FOB parents embarrass their kids.

t. Non Sydneysider
Living 40 mins from the city has its strong points but fuck if its not got some huge downsides

I've been to car meets in sydney though.

Fuck sydney mate, sure theres more shit to do and its a lot less effort to actually get what you need but its fucking shit. Too busy, too many gooks and its dirty