He didn't buy Ethereum

>he didn't buy Ethereum

>mfw some random based user gave me 4 coins

I have been noticing a nice uptrend will buy next dip

Spend your $4000 future bucks wisely

Is this 2015?

>unironically shilling shitereum

I did and I am and I will. Heil Ethereum

anyone really thinking it'll be worth 1k? im starting to use ethereum as a checking account for alot of things like modafinil, vpn, etc.

How do you pay for stuff with ethereum

Some people accept ETH as payment. You just have to find which services take that crypto. Lots of companies are starting to accept it.

he doesn't, everyone uses bitcoin for that

Why is ethereum gaining traction, while other altcoins faded into obscurity?

Managed to get only 10. I get paid next week so definitely stocking up then.
Greed is good.

probably because it's pretty useful and for much more than just currency, there are other very Useful altcoins that are on the rise as well

should i mine Ethereum ?

yes

What should i use/ what specs do you recommend i have?

You should use google
Ether 2 da moon!

some graphics cards there are guides on youtube fann

is it me or is ethereum mining getting slower? Maybe my GPU is getting worn out or is it because Eth prices increasing slows down mining?

I'm mining Ethereum and make 0,45€ per day. Not that much and I'm hardly thinking about buying 2xRX480. They would amortize after 8 months. Tbh have now idea.

I too am mining on an RX480 and make around $40 worth of ether a month, would it be worth buying another?

1k means market cap of $100 billion

because it isn't a cryptocurrency

are you even factoring in operation costs or are your parents just gonna let you rack up the electric bill free of charge

I pay flat rate for electric. So it's every time the same but possible that my landlord rises the monthly price if I mine too much. Hope he won't notice.

BUY THAT ETHER BOYZ

BUTTKEKS GONNA BE IN TEARS IN A FEW YEARS

Who the hell gave you 4 bitcoins? under what circumstances? or you meant 4 ethereum coins?

I wish kraken showed me what my avg cost is for eth the way robinhood does with stocks.

poloniex does that

Hmm maybe I should move to polo

I'm happy to accept a free ethereum coin if you have too many weighing your pockets down!
0xc8659adc6afa792035df17d1fcce110a4ce7b84e

well, its just a single computer and OC shouldnt eat too much so it should look fine if you live with more than 1 person, its not like its a hydroponic weed farm or anything haha

>begging for altcoins

Get a job.

recently lost all of my ethereum because of a hhd crash.. if any senpais out there would help

0x7E980E94DF3ACD94Eee26DF57259E3F104fd0eb7

I feel for you

If I already have an unused AMD cpu computer lying around and practially free electricity and fiber internet should I go out and buy a rx 480 and mine?

What's the daily gross revenue like

Bought in at 8 dollars. Feels good.

looks like a pretty good entry point literally right this second

>Why should I buy Ethereum?
>IT'S THE FUTURE MAN SCALING AND SMART CONTRACTS
>Okay, what's a smart contract?
>IT'S SOMETHING REALLY IMPORTANT THAT NOBODY UNDERSTANDS BUT TRUST ME IT'S THE FUTURE

this is just because you're too dumb
read about it, read up on Vitalik, follow his twitter, maybe learn some Solidity through the online tutorials

The man is brilliant and revolutionary

Bitcoin and Ethereum are investments of a lifetime, one chance. Imagine your grandkids asking you why you haven't invested early on and condemned them to a life of wagecuckery

>He invested in altcoins

I might buy a few for fun, but I'm not sinking my life savings into it

I'd say Ethereum is definitely the "best" altcoin for sure though.

>and he grossly outperformed btc all the way too! what a loser, right?

You could expect 25-35$ per month so it would amortize after 6-8 months if the price stays stable and nothing big happens.

>he doesn't understand what a smart contract is

Why is that a problem? Arent them coins stored online?

Yes, but I lost my keystore file in the process.

Just bought around $100 worth of ETH, was all I've got to spare.

Hopefully I'll get some more next month when my pay comes in.

If any of you are feeling generous btw
0xa0546a40043D8761F1826a79fba9473674640F30

How do I buy ETH without paying fees?

>still believing in bitcoin

Just hit $14 today btw. Feels good to have bought in at $8.

I have around that amount too. I will buy more this coming friday.

Where did it hit $14? Polo? On kraken the 24 hr high is 13.99.

Coinbase.

FLIPPENING SOON

Forgot pic.

Nice. Coinbase doesnt do limit sells does it?

Not on their main account website, no. But you can do that on an exchange like GDAX where link your Coinbase account.

I used kraken to trade but getting USD out of kraken is a hassle and they charge $5 per withdrawal so I usually transfer my eth to my coinbase wallet and wait for the price to go up and then convert it to USD thats deposited in my bank account.

Where can I buy them? I can't find Ethereum at the broker I'm a member of which is the biggest in my country.

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN THE FLIPPENING HAPPENED?!

Right now my coinbase sell/bank transfer limit is at $3000.

How soon does it increase?

I dunno mine is $5k. It probably goes up with time.

Oops my BUY limit is $5k. My weekly sell limit is $10k. I've had coinbase for a year now.

$14.25 now.

What's going on in the market?

more verification

contact them to enable wire transfers

I dont understand what that graph shows.

a million dollar buy wall just went up around 14 bucks

I'm going to attempt it, maybe I'm wrong but I'll try. I also haven't slept in 2 days so enjoy the English.

Alright, here's our regular contract, every time you send me a bitcoin at my address I'm going to do what you asked me to do, let's say take a number from a website and increase it, then maybe some other task too, depending on conditions and the input. I'll keep some of the bitcoin for myself because I had to do work, consider it fuel, the rest either goes elsewhere if that's what was in the contract, or back to you.

Imagine that but instead of a human it's autonomous, the network will do the tasks listed in the contract. You send eth to a contract with some data and the contract executes like a program, the capabilities are broad so you have to be vauge, in the same way a computer program could "do anything" so can this and since it's hosted on the ethereum network it doesn't stop working unless the whole network goes down, it's fueled by the users too so you don't have to worry about maintaining/fueling it yourself.

Wow that explanation was terrible but I already wrote it.

>bought 1 ether a week ago
>just made a dollar

Im feeling like George Soros with these gains

golem also rising on polo, (it's a supercomputer layer built on ETH)

Is this gonna be harder to mine as the price gets higher? I have a second RX 480 coming in and I wonder if it's worth it.

yes, dummy. should have just bought eth

Where do you people buy ethereum?

it seems to be profitable so far though.

Want to know either. Sold at $13.20

>wanted to buy eth a week ago
>had to wait for verification on kraken
>now I have to do a wire transfer
>banks are only open when I'm working
>might have to wait until thursday to send the wire transfer
>eth is going to go up another dollar

Chill dude. Price will go down. Another dollar more or less is irrelevant when you consider the price grow with the months.

Can an altcoin and bitcoin be simultaneously successfully? If so, how?
Or is the interest in Ethereum due to the possibility that bitcoin could be replaced by Ethereum?

Is Coinbase kill?

ethereum WILL replace bitcoin.

I personally believe so as well.

>How do currencies work?
>Why can't I seem to get a proper education at Uni much less learn to use google?
>Oh wait I didn't go to college yet I believe I can make money trading currencies (something I have a thin grasp on)

oh goy

Meme magic shall make it so!!!

That was me a year ago. Driving all over town going to libertyx locations to buy BTC with cash so I could get a ticket aboard the ETH Rocket

Thanks for the reassurance.

FOR THE THIRD TIME!!:
WHERE CAN I BUY ETHEREUM?! WHAT BROKER HAS THEM?

coinbase

Why tho

cue shitmeme.png

replace the pope with tai lopez

meh.
>be pope
>rich as fuck
>preach outdated shit
>old as hell
>head largest religion

I guess there are more similarities between the pope and tai lopez than I thought

the pope is actually rich though. tai lopez is a masquerade

These are nonsensical garbage answers with no substance

bitpanda

exchanges if they were places